GMEN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: GMEN!!!!

Who cares of the Jets are playing the Giants anyh more than if the Rams are playing the Cardinals? If one of them is the team you follow or if you like scouting for talent then you got a reason. But who cares about those teams otherwise?

In response to a comment about many around the country finding NY fans cretins, I can attest to that. Do you recollect the crowds at the Jets games who for severla years intimidated women trying to get them to show their breasts? Neither the crowd nor the ownership would have ever let that get to that stage in most of the towns I've been to games in. Can you imagine them letting that happen in Green Bay? No. Jacksonville? No. New England? No. It amazes and shocks me that this went on for a LONG time and these people doing it were not arrested and banned for life. And this doesn't even get to the extent of the intollerance for others in Jets games. Even young kids have been screamed at and cussed at by so called adults. Truly the record there has been beyond disgusting. No place is perfect but fans at Jets games go beyond the pale.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Tell your QB to strap it on tight tomorrow.  You guys are playing teams in the AFC BEAST this year!!! CANT WAIT
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Only one team in the AFC east that will be a beast and that's the Patriots. The jests are pretenders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand why people are even responding to a thread like this. Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Or how about that non-football or Patriots thread titled "Lonely and Depressed". Why respond to that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Plus, most people from NY/NJ are obnoxious anyway.  They think the world revolves around them.  They're the most disliked people in the country.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    The most whining, self entitled, complaining and disliked are southern, middle and northern NE fans in all sports categories. I personally hear the player, manager, owner and team berating every day and ask them why they still complain about entertainment which is all it is. Their lives' don't depend on it and they surely don't make a comfortable living waging bets on them so why the continuous rants? I know this goes on everywhere because folks have nothing better to do but criticism. All these championships have them believing that the titles only belong to them to feed their ego or fulfill those bragging rights. Until a franchise makes me money, I'll tone it down to simply entertainment. The world revolves around Mars.

I'm I doing better with the english patrol?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I can personally attest to this. I have travelled around the country in length the past 20 years and can personally say that for the most part the cesspool called NY and its cretins are  not held in high esteem.      Yet on the other hand New Englanders are welcomed and appreciated for their gregarious and warm, yet frank personalities!  Haven't met a New Yorker I could tolerate yet,with their cocky,brash and rude personnas.      In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]
    Generalizations are not a good thing bro.

Sections
Shortcuts