GO BOISE STATE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

GO BOISE STATE!!!

I don't want to speak too soon, but they're giving #19 Georgia of the glorified, very hyped SEC all they can handle tonight

I'm not just rooting for the underdogs.  Boise State, if undefeated, could blow up the entire Bowl scam.

GO BRONCOS !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: GO BOISE STATE!!!

Glorified? Come on...LSU is manhandling Oregon right now 

Oh yeah, with their backup qb in too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

I cheer for the Boise too, but really, the SEC is were football is played... other conferences might as well be playing a different game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I moved to Boise from NE 5 months ago. Went to a local bar tonight to watch the game-was packed and EVERYONE was wearing blue and orange.                     Great fans! They love their Broncos like NE loves their Pats. Also when I hit the supermarket this morning 75% of the employees were wearing the Boise  Broncos colors-hilarious. Had to pick me up a Blue BState windbreaker-it was contagious. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: GO BOISE STATE!!!:
    Glorified? Come on...LSU is manhandling Oregon right now  Oh yeah, with their backup qb in too
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Oregon was good last year...not this year. Last year, they had very good players. This year, those players are gone. BSU I think still has a lot of their players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

My Oregon Ducks lost their season opener to LSU tonight, so I'm kinda depressed.

I actually go there right now so it's a total bummer to open the school's football season like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Glorified? Come on...LSU is manhandling Oregon right now  Oh yeah, with their backup qb in too
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

that was my thought and in the 2nd half, it wasnt as close as the final score looked.

and yeah i hate the bcs bull too. division 2 and 3 can do a complete playoff but div one cant, its all in the ridiculous money the officials make for doing nothing in the bowl scam.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

by the way. georgia is terrible because mark richt cant coach and run a good organization, not because they get bad players or because the sec is bad. he cant coach, the players have no fundamentals. chris peterson is the opposite. he is very good organizationally, schematically and in coaching up players. you can see it in every play on the field in his players actions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

First of all they shouldn't be rated #5, and Georgia is not that great. Now they'll go play all the cream puffs like Tulsa, Toledo, New Mexcio, ect, ect, and finish undefeated

If they had a real schedule like SECs, Big 10, Big 12 or ACC teams we might take them more seriosly. If i was Boise St.- I'd be knocing on the door of the Big 12 to join that conference to get some legitimacy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

First of all they shouldn't be rated #5, and Georgia is not that great. Now they'll go play all the cream puffs like Tulsa, Toledo, New Mexcio, ect, ect, and finish undefeated If they had a real schedule like SECs, Big 10, Big 12 or ACC teams we might take them more seriosly. If i was Boise St.- I'd be knocing on the door of the Big 12 to join that conference to get some legitimacy
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'd agree with you except for two things:

(1) major programs REFUSE TO SCHEDULE THEM.  Major programs ALSO choose cream puff games, except they choose them as non-conference games against hapless 1-AA teams so they can run up the score and feel tough

(2) The Big-12 is breaking up.  It would be interesting to see

Is beating the major programs that are willing to play them not enough?  Oregon, Virginia Tech, Georgia... it's not their fault that people don't schedule them.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-boise110709

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Boise State would get crushed on a week to week basis in the SEC. 

Georgia are SEC bottom feeders right now. The only teams they beat in the conference last season were Tennessee and the vaunted Vanderbilt. 

Not that I am for the BCS ...  it really hurts the SEC, because teams like Boise St, Oregon, etc, get a chance to compete in one-shot games against superior competition instead of having to fight through a gauntlet.

Seriously, what would any of those teams' chances be if they had to go through LSU, Bama, and Auburn in a round robin last season?

Teams like Oklahoma, Oregon, Boise State, Stanford (f-ing Stanford?) have no business being in the top ten next to or above teams like Bama and LSU. If there is a problem with the BCS it's that it can't let enough SEC teams in ....

But hey, maybe if the PAC-10 turns into the PAC-20 and gets Texas, Okie State, and a bunch of other teams, they could be more credible. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: GO BOISE STATE!!! : Oregon was good last year...not this year. Last year, they had very good players. This year, those players are gone. BSU I think still has a lot of their players.
    Posted by seattlepat70

LSU lost Patrick Peterson, Drake Nevis, Kelvin Sheppard, Terrence Tolliver and Stevan Ridley, the guy who just tied their single season rushing TD record. That is more stars than Oregon had to lose at all. 

Oregon still has LeMichael James (who would be a JAG in the SEC) and were absolutely helpless to move the ball. Their 'team speed' that they boast about, and announcers crow about is mediocre by SEC standards.

LSU still stomped them, just like they would have stomped them last season too. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

(2) The Big-12 is breaking up. Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Well what I see happenning is the old SWC teams like TCU, SMU, Houston and Rice, being added and a few more teams like BYU, Colo St. New Mexico.

It'll be a different Big 12

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: GO BOISE STATE!!! : I'd agree with you except for two things: (1) major programs REFUSE TO SCHEDULE THEM.  Major programs ALSO choose cream puff games, except they choose them as non-conference games against hapless 1-AA teams so they can run up the score and feel tough
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

That's the same agrument we keep hearing every year. But after they play their one big game, the rest of their 11 games are all cream puff games.

So what if the big dogs schedule a couple cream puffs. The teams in the ACC, Big 10, SEC beat each up every weekend in their conference schedule.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: GO BOISE STATE!!! : Oregon was good last year...not this year. Last year, they had very good players. This year, those players are gone. BSU I think still has a lot of their players.
    Posted by seattlepat70

Thats not true. Talk about an overreaction from 1 game. LSU is just way better...I knew someone was going to use that BS excuse, bet you didn't say that before the game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: GO BOISE STATE!!! : That's the same agrument we keep hearing every year. But after they play their one big game, the rest of their 11 games are all cream puff games. So what if the big dogs schedule a couple cream puffs. The teams in the ACC, Big 10, SEC beat each up every weekend in their conference schedule.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

derrrrrr i wunder wy?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-boise110709

Sections
Shortcuts