GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA ROOT FOR RIVERS TO BEAT FOREHEAD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Chargers have the ability to attack the Broncos with a lot of weapons if Mathews is healthy. I hate to say it but since Ingram and Johnson got healthy their defense has played extremely well. The Broncos should have their hands full tomorrow. I still expect the Broncos to pull it out though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Although I'd like to see a Mannings-Brady matchup I'd rather not have it at 5000 ft so rooting for San Diego to come here. Great feeling to see our running game and it did open up some pass plays but Ridley known to be fumble prown was a tandem fantastic duo with Blount.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I'd like to see another home game in January against those southern california pukes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

They already beat the dinkos late in the season, I have to think they still have the game plan saved and ready to download.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gol Chal-juhs, gol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I agree, it is always nice to see Manning and his team defeated.  But, if we are rooting for the Chargers to defeat the Broncos in Denver, what does that say about the prospects of the Pats defeating the Chargers here?  If we are thinking the Chargers can be the team to slow down the Broncos offense, what does that say about their ability to slow down the Pats offense?  Is it more about our not trusting our defense to slow down Manning and would prefer to face the Chargers offense?

An interesting series of questions which come to my mind when so many are wishing a team to defeat, in many circles, the concensus best team in the AFC on their home field to then wish to have that team come the Razor thinking the Pats can then defeat them.  Interesting, huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Teams strive for best records to play at home. HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IS WORTH AT LEAST 7 POINTS above whatever else the spread would be and I predict the book would be 3-6 points Pats vs San Diego. 

But there are exceptions as SF was favored I believe by 2-3 pts in GB and are favored by 1-2 in Carolina.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

for just one game. But, I'm okay with playing Broncos in Denver.   More worried about the 49ers or Panthers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

From a purely selfish point of view... GIVE ME ANOTHER HOME GAME!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

From a purely selfish point of view... GIVE ME ANOTHER HOME GAME!

Agree.  Although I don't see Denver losing today.  But anything is possible in the playoffs since it is only one game and Peyton hasn't had a lot of success in the playoffs in his career. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

CHARGERS.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Donks Will Be Tough....

Sections
Shortcuts