1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Go Dorner Go!

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

haha a guy who doens't hesitate to pull out the racist card is all of a sudden the defense lawyer for a racist police department. how ironic! 

Go Dorner Go!

i bet you're a rodney king denier and slavery supporter!

Rodney King was beaten 20 years ago, slavery is the great American tradegy, neither which have to with the Dorner. The Cpt. in question is an Asian American to be far.

so you're admitting that you are... and i bet you're a native american holocaust denier!

You realize fallacies and deflections are a sign of guilt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

keep the posts coming! all opinions and detractors are welcome! let's hear your best straw man argument, ad hominem attack, character assassination, appeal to authority..etc

He tried to get someone fired and a judge said the victim wasn't kicked.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

so you're admitting that you are... and i bet you're a native american holocaust denier!

so you're admitting that you are! bigot! racist! the native americans died for american imperialism!

You are admitting your wrong by you are use of deflection and you are acting like a child.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

so you're admitting that you are! bigot! racist! the native americans died for american imperialism!

You are admitting your wrong by you are use of deflection and you are acting like a child.

don't you hate when people argue like that? i sure do! ;) ;) 

The thing is I haven't I have more than fair with you. You feel very uncomfrontable when you get exposed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

i didn't claim you have to choose between anything, Flo. i created this thread in support of Mr. Dorner bringing attention to the corruption of one of many corrupt PD's. he's forcing people to acknowledge a system of injustice. 

Bravo Mr. Dorner!

No matter the perceived injustice no one has a right to kill. Dorner went and killed an officers Daughter simply because she was his daughter. A beautiful and innocent child who did nothing wrong. Her whole life taken away. As a parent who has lost a child I weep for her family and I hold you in utter contempt for the scum that you are.

The Globe has a moral obligation to halt this blog NOW. It also has a moral obligation to do everything in their power to see to it that you never post here again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

police are obviously corrupt....they are a product of a corrupt government. doesnt mean its a good thing to kill them, they are still human beings.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.