Go Get Brandon Marshall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Re: Go Get Brandon Marshall

its not happening, give it up already!!!! have you read a single thing anyone from the patriots, from kraft down to the players have said this offseason? they are bringing in quality people only. period. i cant wait till this guy gets traded to seattle so all the johnny come latelys on this board can stop bringing this up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Go Get Brandon Marshall:
    its not happening, give it up already!!!! have you read a single thing anyone from the patriots, from kraft down to the players have said this offseason? they are bringing in quality people only. period. i cant wait till this guy gets traded to seattle so all the johnny come latelys on this board can stop bringing this up.
    Posted by artielang

i cant wait for marshall to come here so i can bring it up a LOT more....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Who the f#ck are you Artie? Im certainly no johnny come lately and have been a PATS fan for 20 years , since I was 8. And why are you a johnny come lately because you want a top 5 WR? It actually makes perfect sense , the PATS have needed someone to play the X position for years now. We passed on Boldin , who was a steal for the Ravens and still have a shot at someone who can fill the X opposite Moss at flanker and from jump make-up the best receiving corp in the league w/ Moss/Marshall/Edelman. Do you realize who dumb you sound when you play the " character " card , like you have a fu!king clue about any of these. You dont know any of them and act like one day your going to share a sandwhich and a coke w/ Tom f'in Brady! Are you telling me you'd rather lose w/ " great guys " , than win w/ " bad guys " , give me a break , you sound like a joke. Again , you dont know how any of these guys really are. And again , w t f does it matter? You want to trade Moss because of his past? And since you like calling people johnny come lately's , what makes you a " real fan " or more of a fan than me? Ill go toe 2 toe w/ you on any football matter , you remind/act like 98% of the other jackazz' on here , which means you dont know half as much as you like to believe you do.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I would make the trade if it was for Light or Thomas.I think the Patriots are planning on something too shock the Jets back into reality,they've been to quiet at the razor for them not to be planning on surprising the Jets with some move.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

its not happening, give it up already!!!! have you read a single thing anyone from the patriots, from kraft down to the players have said this offseason? they are bringing in quality people only. period. Posted by artielang

Quality people?  Who has the Patriots brought in?  Jet's are running wild right now, they made the Patriots look bad last year by almost going to the SB, the Patriots haven't done crap this off season, I'm getting a little discouraged here!  I agree with the thread starter, bring Marshall here so Tom has another threat when Moss is being double teamed!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Seriously why wouldnt you want this guy? Hes a top 5 WR who is in his prime and can do everything. Plus he fills a HUGE hole we have at WR and can fill the X position that we've lacked for years. Its sad in a way that the PATS have had only ONE REAL scoring threat the past 3 years. Really , you focus all your energy on keeping out of the end zone and you've taking away a huge part of our O. Ive been saying that for years , Moss has been my favorite player since he came in the league , but one guy cant do it all. And again think about it , who else is the D afraid of , WW was great , but teams didnt game plan and spend all week trying to stop. Plus as good as he was he didnt get into the end zone , depending on him as much as we did was a big mistake IMHO. Id take Marshall tens times over Dez Bryant or any WR in this draft. I really believe theres not one TRUE number one WR in this years draft. I bunch of possible really good number twos , but theres no Moss , A.J. , Fitz or Marshall's in this years class. Everyone keeps talking about Bryants off the field BS , hes done nothing that bad at all if you ask me. So what he got nervous and lied about eating a steak at Primes house , seriously does that really bother you? What does bother me is the fact that this kid hasnt played inside the numbers/hash marks at all since being in college. He'll tip off some of the 3 routes he's ran , which wont fly in the NFL. And drafting WR's that early is extremely risky , Id be willing to bet it 1/2 in terms of first round bust. I mean it took the Lions 3 f'in years to find one LOL! This draft isnt nearly as deep as everyone keeps saying , I see alot of mediocrity. IMHO theres not much of a difference between Hughes/Kindle , or Bryant/Thomas. None have really seperarated themslves from the next guy , thats why everyone wants into the second , third round. It doesnt matter to them if they get Hughes or Kindle etc , thats not depth , thats mediocrity. Trust me teams wouldnt care about the money if they saw " their guy " in the first. And if this years draft is so deep then wheres the depth in the first , why is everyone trying to leave it? I dont think its a bad draft by any means , just not as deep as everyone keeps on saying. I swear most of you say and repeat what you've heard on TV/radio.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Marshall has signed his tender...he can now be dealt.  It likely won't happen until the draft. If the Patriots want in they have the ammo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

Please get Marshall....I havent been impressed much at all with any of our moves this offseason. I almost feel as though they are waiting for something big. This looks like it could be it. Wonder if Billy boy has contacted Josh over in Denver yet....they are boys ya know....Don't forget a few years back...draft day was when we scored Moss and Stallworth...we shall see....As the thread starter mentioned...it makes too much sense for both sides... Patriots piled up all these picks for a reason..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yep.  I'm officially ON the bus.  Get him. But also get a shrink, a whip, and a chair to go with him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The bus just ran me over.  Schefter reporting that Miami just traded this and next years second round pick for him.  DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Too late - Miami snagged him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Go Get Brandon Marshall : i cant wait for marshall to come here so i can bring it up a LOT more....
    Posted by BradyHasMoreRings

LOL!  That ain't gonn happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Quality people?  Who has the Patriots brought in?  Jet's are running wild right now, they made the Patriots look bad last year by almost going to the SB, the Patriots haven't done crap this off season, I'm getting a little discouraged here!  I agree with the thread starter, bring Marshall here so Tom has another threat when Moss is being double teamed!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Then become a Jets fan, we don't need impatient fans who do not know how the team has been operating for the past 10 years.....nobody wants to hear it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i'm listening...

In Response to Re: Go Get Brandon Marshall : i cant wait for marshall to come here so i can bring it up a LOT more....
    Posted by BradyHasMoreRings

Sections
Shortcuts