go have a laugh at me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

go have a laugh at me

my observations from 1 month ago;

more camp observations

Have had the chance to see 4 days now, including with pads. If my info is redundant, so be it, it has been a crazy week between Gillette and Fenway. Figures, the one thing I did not want to miss was the HOF induction of Bruschi, but I did not attend. I did remember to keep a journal and took notes;

-The media at the stadium feel there was a mixed message in BB's Armstead statement, and somehow his issues are related to past problems. Rather than get into an arguement with how the media hates BB, let me simply say I hope Armstead gets better quickly, and can contribute. I do think missing games looks like a real probability.

-I did like how Fortson looked. I do think the Pats must address the DT position. Vellano (sp?)  does not look like he belongs, maybe on the PS, but Pats need a 4th DT from day 1 imo

-The WR's got a lot of snaps, but I only saw a small portion. It was explained to me that this first week is simply getting acclimated, and getting used to the speed of the Pats practices and hitting. Week 2 will be much more difficult, with the young guys expected to digest the plays and execute them properly. Rather than simply use speed and athleticism, the WR's will need to be on the same page as the QB's. That being said, the most impressive guy that I saw was DA. The 2nd most impressive was Sufdeld. IMO Ford can make this team. Really nice hands, now we have to see if he can exist in this offense.

-I have seen nothing from camp so far that would lead me to think that TT is anything but a QB. (I have not been watching him full time however). TT's throwing is sub par IMO. I have not seen the Pats run anything different for TT with regards to the offense...he has come out and made the same throws as TB and Mallett.

-Mallett can and will definately play in this league. all he needs is experience

-Vereen IMO is the fastest guy on the team. Washington is #2. Slater is #3. Boyce may crack the top 3

-The new punter (did not get his name), will play in this league

-Ghost was automatic all week.

-Most others seem down on Ras. I thought he looked great. He is 100% in great shape, he is moving very well, he is tackling better than any other CB. Let him shake the rust off...he could start for this team

-M Cole will make this team. He played CB, S, ST, returned KO's and Punts.

-Bequette-still meh for me

-Cannon-most improved on the team over last year imo

-Ridley-Troy Brown said if he doesnt clean up on ball control, BB will not play him, regardless of how well he runs. DOesnt matter. With BB, ball control is first and foremost. I believe T Brown

-very, very impressed with Collins

-I made a point of watching Jones the last day. He is 100% healthy, is bigger than last year. IMO the physical part of a pro bowler are evident. It is up to Patricia to put Jones in a position to make plays. People (Rusty) will laugh. In a Rex Ryan defense, Jones would challenge 20 sacks per year.

-Hightower was rushing the QB a lot more than I recall him doing last year. I wonder if Nink is resigned? I hope so. Big Nink fan here

-I am a big believer in the BB-ism "the bus is rolling, get on or get left behind"...but I dont get that impression with Connolly. He can take his time until he is ready. He is solid and an important player, either starting or backing up.

-TT seems to be keeping the hordes in control. He is not playing into them, like Ocho did. I was told by Cimini that TT did play up that angle with the Jets...glad to see TT is doing what it takes to make the team, although he has not thrown well. I read pre camp all these guys and personal coaches saying TT made all these adjustments and he looks great. I dont see it. Still see wounded ducks, poor ball placement and holding the ball forever. Bad fit for this offense

-the "Rutgers Guys" havent stood out at all. Cant recall anything positive or negative on them.

-Ebner seems like he will be a long shot. Frankly, I was surprised he made it last year

-I would not be shocked, surprised yes, but not shocked, if Lloyd came back towards the end of camp. DA, Edelman, Lloyd, Dobson, Boyce, Slater. Gronk, Sudfeld, Ford, Hooman. A very happy TB.

-anyone hear what happened to Bolden? did not see him for a couple of days. Team is silent as far as I know??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: go have a laugh at me

Pretty damn good

no laughs here
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

You need to relax rkarp...I hate ESPN, but not you....toughen up...alot of folks here could use that...Rusty has an opinion...too bad for him if you don't like it...and too bad for you if you don't like his...stand on your own two feet and to hell what he thinks...this BS here has got to stop...I have a friend who looked in one day and told me he'd never come back because all he ever saw was fighting, and all with this one guy...lol...I think everyone has the right to their own opinion AND THE RIGHT TO PUT SOMEONE ON IGNORE....

I just abhor watching everyone dump on one person, no matter how obnoxious they might seem to some...and I absolutely hate Jet trolls, and the Jets, so that will never change...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

All in all, not bad.  Probably better than I could do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:

You need to relax rkarp...I hate ESPN, but not you....toughen up...alot of folks here could use that...Rusty has an opinion...too bad for him if you don't like it...and too bad for you if you don't like his...stand on your own two feet and to hell what he thinks...this BS here has got to stop...I have a friend who looked in one day and told me he'd never come back because all he ever saw was fighting, and all with this one guy...lol...I think everyone has the right to their own opinion AND THE RIGHT TO PUT SOMEONE ON IGNORE....

I just abhor watching everyone dump on one person, no matter how obnoxious they might seem to some...and I absolutely hate Jet trolls, and the Jets, so that will never change...

Rusty? Is that you? Were you banned and now coming back with your 24th handle and with a softer side? Or have you been bludgeoned enough to change your tone?

Lets hope so...this board will accept a softer Rusty..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahaha!!

Wait, what is this thread about again?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rusty? Is that you? Were you banned and now coming back with your 24th handle and with a softer side? Or have you been bludgeoned enough to change your tone?

[/QUOTE]

No...it's NOT Rusty.....but I still, and will always, hate the NY Jets!!!!!! Oh yes...and the hydra headed Jets fan Phat REX/Anonymouse/Bungalo Bill and any other nom de plume he uses....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No...it's NOT Rusty.....but I still, and will always, hate the NY Jets!!!!!! Oh yes...and the hydra headed Jets fan Phat REX/Anonymouse/Bungalo Bill and any other nom de plume he uses....

[/QUOTE]

It is I......not "not any shot at all"...I think he left when he realized he was talking to the same guy using 4 different names all the while talking about "Yeah, Rusty this"and "Yeah, Rusty that", and all the time it was Phat Rex..this entire board can hate who they want but don't be a bunch of dummy lemmings...