GO NFC!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

GO NFC!!!!!!!

I am rooting for the SAINTS to WIN THIS GAME!!!! I have only rooted for the NFC TWICE since 1967 - both times in the last decade when the frauds were in the super bowl!!!!!!  If the SAINTS play like they did against US during the regular season they will destroy Goober and the ponies!!!!! Lets HOPE THAT THE FIX isn't already IN with the Refs....NaPolian doesn't want the SAINTS roughing up Goober like they did FAVOR. If the game is called cleanly The SAINTS should win. Also hope Rex Grossman is no where NEAR Miami this weekend!!!!  LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: GO NFC!!!!!!!

I too want Nawlins to win

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Conference loyalties do not apply to the Colts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Geaux Saints

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I thought football was over? There's another game? who's playing?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey Blissman!!!! go New Orleans!!!!!!  ( you devil you)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Wrong Blissful. Why?  The pats weren't that good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Dogg!!!!  SORRY! You happen to be a fan of the ONLY team, front office, organization, coach, QB that I despise in the AFC....much worse than the New Jersey Green Slime. NOTHING personal to you...really...nothing personal.  Rex Grossman bailed out Goober last time in the rain...but I really think the Saints are made of tougher stuff than that Bear team. At least I hope so!  On our board, we ALL KNOW that Goober will get all of the calls, especially in the 4th quarter, but I really think the refs will have to be very subtle in their calls...the whole world will be watching. I think the Saints have everything you do...speed, finese, luck, good QB! but they also have a running game. MAYBE that will be enough! Since 1967..I have only rooted for an NFC team one other time and they (Rex) let me down....hope the NFC doesn't let me down again!

Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you DESERVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey GAMER! How is our board's Lovely Southern Patriot's Fan???????????? GO Saints!!!!!   Are you with me???????? I hope Drew and the boys kick the living s%#$%^#^$^ out of goober and the Ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a case of Corona on ice, steaks on the grill and I hope I am not disappointed!!!! What are your plans for Sunday? I have read a few posts on the board from Hoggie.. he wants me to list him as a "friend" on the board....still can't figure out how to get him listed as a friend so I can email him directly!!! Not really good with computers!!!! DREADING the LONG OFF SEASON and all of the draft chatter here on the board...might be time to hibernate...Punxatawny Phil says SIX MORE WEEKS of winter!!! I hope I am right about the Saints.....and Phil is WRONG about the winter!!!!  Go Saints!!!! Go Drew!!!!!! Go PAYTON!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Blissman I feel like I'm living in the NORTH , it's so cold and we have snow!!!! Hotman doesn't post as much but I guess we don't either.  I'll be hanging with some friends none are Colt fans thank goodness. I'll toast you after the Saints win.  Cheers to that!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Saintpaul25. Show Saintpaul25's posts

Hello Pats fans.  We Saints fans certainly appreciate your support.  Our newsgroup, www.blackandgold.com has been over run by the most obnoxious Colts fans you can imagine.  Basically, we are only here because we are lucky, the refs made calls for us, and we should just be happy to be in the same game with the Colts.  Quoted as being, "The Greatest Team".  I invite all of you to join our group, and join this discussion.  Considering you guys have owned them, for the past decade, I seriously doubt they will be as bold, if you make an appearance.  If not, thanks again for your support, and here's to kicking the colts butts on Sunday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I knew i was rooting for the NFC when the AFC championship was Jets Colts the two teams I HATE in the AFC. Come to think of it I did root NFC last year cause I do live in Arizonia now and did not want to hear about six SB's for the squealers........well that did not work out did it? :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey GAMER! Did you catch the Scott Fujita article in The Globe this morning? Very interesting life story for him. He was adopted by a Japanese American man and American woman. My wife is Japanese, but not a Neisei or American Born Japanese, so the article was of interest to me. He seems like a truly admirable person. I really hope the Saints can pull this game out. I know it will be difficult because the NFL wants Goober to have another trophy...but if they play like they did against us during the regular season...they can beat anybody.