Go Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Go Pats

Just want to give a shout out to the Pats for playing hard and entertaining me on Sundays. I know theirs room for improvement and they have not recieved love at times from the refs. But, regardless of a win or loss, I still go to work on Monday. Yes Mondays are a bit nicer with a win but I think myself included we make it to personal when they do lose. Hope you ALL have a good Holiday and root for our Patriots to the end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Go Pats

There are some fans here who think the Pats aren't playing hard enough or know how to play the game right.  We've got quite a few arm chair coaches and sofa QBs on this board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm not taking these losses as hard this season as I have in the past.  I figure I must not have very high expectations of this team this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think we all enjoy watching the Pats (though heart attack inducing it is this year) but not everyone is the same and we all enjoy it in different manners that I don't think some people understand

Some people just like to sit back and enjoy regardless of what happens

Some people are very analytical and like to break down the positives and negatives and suggest ways they can improve (not that matters in the grand scheme but that's what they enjoy. I fall into this catagory)

Some people only want perfection

Some people look for goats while others look to who they can put on a pedestal

regardless of your reason for watching we all enjoy it in different ways. Doesn't mean one is any less of a fan for suggesting the lack of depth hurt the team and needs to be corrected or that one is more of a fan for saying they are perfect how they are and it's not up to us to question the teams moves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think we all enjoy watching the Pats (though heart attack inducing it is this year) but not everyone is the same and we all enjoy it in different manners that I don't think some people understand

Some people are very analytical and like to break down the positives and negatives and suggest ways they can improve (not that matters in the grand scheme but that's what they enjoy. I fall into this catagory)

regardless of your reason for watching we all enjoy it in different ways. Doesn't mean one is any less of a fan for suggesting the lack of depth hurt the team and needs to be corrected or that one is more of a fan for saying they are perfect how they are and it's not up to us to question the teams moves.

[/QUOTE]

You can have an "opinion" regarding such moves, but, there are some here who post like they know better than the players and coaches regarding how the team needs to play and attain personnel.  That is the most irksome tendancy of such posters.  Without the intimate, internal, knowledge BB and the players have, these posters certainly know it all and better, don't they?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good post, I also fall into your catagory. But, that doesnt mean I dont get a little crazy when I watch the games,,,ask my wife. Funny because she has become a Pats/football fan after being married to me for 15 years. She was always so sweet and lady like but Ive slowly bled that out of her. She can hang with me or any sailer during a game now. Sometimes she scares me and I have to calm her down. Thats my girl. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I think it's been fun to watch this season; especially w/ all of the adversity and close games. If they win, great.  If not, it's okay too. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

My frustration stems from  wanting Brady to win another Superbowl. It was so close for two times, and didn't happen.  I want it because he deserves it, and I want the stigma of SG not to be hanging over his head when he retires. It pains me to say it's not going to happen this year , I hope I am wrong, but so many injuries, especially on defense is difficult to overcome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My frustration stems from  wanting Brady to win another Superbowl. It was so close for two times, and didn't happen.  I want it because he deserves it, and I want the stigma of SG not to be hanging over his head when he retires. It pains me to say it's not going to happen this year , I hope I am wrong, but so many injuries, especially on defense is difficult to overcome.

[/QUOTE]

NEGame..  didn't we all think TB and the Pats did it in both SB42 and SB46 only to see the "miracles" happen on behalf of the Giants?  A healthier D gave up those leads back then.  As for this year....  too many key pieces missing, but, ya never know.  The team has confidence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can have an "opinion" regarding such moves, but, there are some here who post like they know better than the players and coaches regarding how the team needs to play and attain personnel.  That is the most irksome tendancy of such posters.  Without the intimate, internal, knowledge BB and the players have, these posters certainly know it all and better, don't they?

[/QUOTE]

There is a fine line between opinion and actually believing you would do better. I don't think there are many (maybe only a couple) who actually think all around they know better but I do think it's fine when on certain moves they question what they are seeing right in front of their eyes and personal moves fall flat on the Pats face.

Take T. Wilson for instance, everyone and their brother questioned that pick and yet it was still made and it turned out as we all thought it would. For something like that I think it's completely ok to question the move because to us it was an obvious questionable move regardless of what info we did or didn't have. Now I have experience on a couple levels with DBs (not just playing) so when I questioned the A. Wilson move I did so knowing what I was seeing from him towards the end of last season so I think it was just to question that move. I mean if I could see it how could people much better at it not see it too?

Of course not every team is perfect and there will always be mistakes made that you can't control. Butler for instance looked great coming out and where they took him made perfect sense, there should be no questioning that pick sometimes they just fail. Lloyd, seemed like he'd be a perfect fit. Knew the system the OC and had his best years under McDaniels just didn't work. Hightower looked great leading an amazing Ala D coming out of college. I think we all had high hopes but he just hasn't been able to figure it out yet.

Now if you question every move I agree with you but there are exceptions where when it happens you scratch your head and go huh? And if we can see it then imo it's fair game to call out the pro's for not being able to see it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

With all the injuries and transition at WR, they done pretty decent. had three games go against them due to the refs.

The one real game they stunk up was @ Bungles.

would like to see them beat the crow field goal kings and get some revenge

Sections
Shortcuts