Go Ridley I have fate!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Go Ridley I have fate!!!

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21173326/ridley-i-definitely-expect-play-super-bowl

I believe in ridley , 
    sunday he can be a wild card

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Go Ridley I have fate!!!

I get the feeling he will be inactive.  :-(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

We need a change up guy and show the giants some speed 
    so they don't clog the middle 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

You have fate?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

rather have him than faulk,
    faulk can pick a blitz but we need some big play ability 
    ridley can inject some ,
    BJGE is solid  but cant run to the outside ,
    we need to mix and match the running game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

On turf with our Beef Package of TEs and Solder & Vollmer we could dominate with  Ridley running thus keeping the rush off Brady

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Stevan Ridley has been informed that he will be active for the Super Bowl.

Ridley was a healthy scratch against the Ravens after fumbling in Week 17 and again in the Divisional round versus the Broncos. "This game I'm gonna be dressed and out on the field," Ridley said, "so hopefully I'll get some carries." The Pats can certainly use his play-making ability as a change-of-pace to BenJarvus Green-Ellis against the Giants' surging defense.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ridley and ochocinco....i believe!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In Response to Re: Go Ridley I have fate!!!:
    [QUOTE]Stevan Ridley  - RB -  Patriots Stevan Ridley has been informed that he will be active for the Super Bowl. Ridley was a healthy scratch against the Ravens after fumbling in Week 17 and again in the Divisional round versus the Broncos. "This game I'm gonna be dressed and out on the field," Ridley said, "so hopefully I'll get some carries." The Pats can certainly use his play-making ability as a change-of-pace to BenJarvus Green-Ellis against the Giants' surging defense.
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

I like to see this. A lot

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

WOO HOO!  Glad I was wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Give Benny 18 carries, Ridley 10, Woody 4, and throw Kevin Faulk a key 4rth qtr 1st down pass!

Oh yeah send Chad out on some deep routes, I found it interesting that Chads numbers were set up for a good pace if he got more then 4 snaps a game.

15 recs, = 276 yards

30 recs = 552 yards

60 recs = 1,104 yards

We don't have a deep threat?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

The Bronco player that caused the fumble injured himself with a dangerous tackle. A lot of players would have fumbled.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he better have stick 'em or super glue on his gloves.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

We are going to have to do something different if Gronk is going to be less than 100% and considering we will have to keep up with an offense that has played well (although they didn't look so hot against the 49ers).

I'd love to see them hammer BJGE and Ridley...then just nail them with play action. I'd like to think two weeks off will help a guy like Branch get his legs back just enough to help. If they are going to use Edelman, I'd like to see some reverses, maybe have him throw a pass/wildcat...just get those defensive linemen thinking and tired. Screens? God we used to be great at those.

Truthfully I'd rather just have Gronk at 100% and whip the ball all over the place in the hurry up - I'll bet our offensive line will be more than motivated for this one...if they all don't catch the flu.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I do think we need Ridleys speed in the game with the holes our O-line will make and on turf he should be able to gain big chunks of yardage.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

cut and paste from other thread but....

Now with Vollmer back we can line Solder up at TE. How does this offense look in terms of run blocking

WW       Light Mankins Connoly Waters Vollmer Solder Gronk           Hernandez

Brady

Law Firm/Ridley

Pretty good against a weak run defense if you ask me. Lets pull Mankins and run right yeah?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

In Response to Go Ridley I have fate!!!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21173326/ridley-i-definitely-expect-play-super-bowl I believe in ridley ,  sunday he can be a wild card
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

BB does not beieve in Ridley or any other back that fumbles a lot

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

it really is a shame that ridley is prone to fumble, he is the best running back the pats have based on speed and ability to make big plays....benny needs to teach him how to hold on to the rock

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]cut and paste from other thread but.... Now with Vollmer back we can line Solder up at TE. How does this offense look in terms of run blocking  WW       Light Mankins Connoly Waters Vollmer Solder Gronk           Hernandez                                  Brady                                     Law Firm/Ridley Pretty good against a weak run defense if you ask me. Lets pull Mankins and run right yeah?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

exactly what i was thinking in the office today. with waters, vollmer, solder and gronk blocking for you on the right side, how can you not get 5 yards before seeing any sign of d?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

if you want more beef, you could put cannon in instead of waters

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]if you want more beef, you could put cannon in instead of waters
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE

Isn't it great to have this depth at Ol   ... I think a major improvement over 2007:

Watters   vs the injured Neal 
    Volmer where ever he plays RT TE
    and the studs !!!!