Go Ridley I have fate!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Go Ridley I have fate!!!

cannon is one big dude, hes like 350...damn

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In the biggest game of the season, you can't play a back who puts the ball on the ground. Wait til next year to see whether he can perform consistently without fumbling. And I realize that he's got speed and a lot of potential.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Start out with Benny. Sprinkle on some Ridley and Woody. Choose the hot hand if any do get hot.

My bet is Benny he has been running much better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If the Pats can run the football successfully - they will destroy the Jints.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well i think they are going to have to establish the run early....im really happy to hear that ridley is active, that could be huge if he gets going early....as long as he holds on to the ball, he will be effective

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Go Ridley I have fate!!!:
    [QUOTE]well i think they are going to have to establish the run early....im really happy to hear that ridley is active, that could be huge if he gets going early....as long as he holds on to the ball, he will be effective
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

i bet the vets and coaches have already given him pointers on how not to lose the ball

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Go Ridley I have fate!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Go Ridley I have fate!!! : i bet the vets and coaches have already given him pointers on how not to lose the ball
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

im sure they have and hopefully he has learned from his mistake against denver...you hold on to the ball or you dont play

Sections
Shortcuts