2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Go San Diego!

Nice whiff on the line

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Nice stop

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Chargers are so worried about an interception that they are playing very conservative on offense. Their best player is the punter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Those quick slants are not working

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

A tie is not that bad for the Ravens but it's probably a killer for the Chargers.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

game over. smh

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Did I hear that right, it was 4th and 29 and they got the 1st down. And we got a bad defense> haha

The Chargers have the 7th ranked defense in the NFL. We can only dream about having a defense as good as theirs. :p

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Baltimore and Houston winning some tight games lately.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Lets face it folks, if the Pats are going anywhere this year, it will have to happen on the road. Cant expect to get help from the likes of KC and SD. We will be lucky to keep out of the 4th seed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Ravens are the flukiest team in the NFL. What a joke some of their results have been. They still have a hard schedule and hopefully drop a few. I hope Pit can go in there next week and be desparate enough to beat them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That putrid loss to Arizona will haunt this team all season and beyond if they dont win it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chargers and Jets should play each other and they can call it  THE TOILET BOWL

I keep thinking of a Twilight Zone Episode where the game never ends, Turnover, other team gets it, turnover other team gets it.....forever.

[/QUOTE]

Sponsored by American Standard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How is Norv Turner still a coach?  I just don't get it. 

[/QUOTE]

Somone needs to explain to me how Norv Turner, Rex Ryan, Andy Reid, Chan Gailey, Romeo Crenel, Jason Garrett are still head coaches in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

None of us on this site were interviewed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lets face it folks, if the Pats are going anywhere this year, it will have to happen on the road. Cant expect to get help from the likes of KC and SD. We will be lucky to keep out of the 4th seed.

[/QUOTE]

I think they will too.

If the Pats cannot win on the road against the likes of Houston or Baltimore they don't deserve to make it to the SB and would get blown out there anyway by whoever comes out of the NFC. More concerned about Denver on the road than those two , especially since they will get a look at the Texans in a couple weeks.

Pats - Balt week three has no resemblance to PAts-Balt now for those who have not been paying attention.

Sections
Shortcuts