Going to Green Bay next season....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Going to Green Bay next season....

to watch the Pats.  It's on my bucket list for things to do before I leave this earth so next season is the year.

Anyone want to join me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Going to Green Bay next season....

Have fun.  My wife's from that area and I've been to lots of games at Lambeau (though never a Pats game).  It's a great atmosphere.  I'll probably not be there, but there's always a possibility since my wife's family still has their Packers' season tickets (passed down from generation to generation). We'll see if I get an invite for a Patriots game--not too likely  . . .  Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Should be awesome!  I've been on the road with Pats for games over the year and there is nothing better getting a WIN on the road while your there!  Green Bay fans are very nice too!  Most GB fans that I have met were very fun to hang out with when GB traveled to Foxboro....Good Luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Just got back from Denver, tough game to watch, but we had a lot of fun. Made it to both Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilts... Waiting for the schedule to come out in April to figure out where to go next year. Green Bay is #1 on the list, but my boys say we are not going there in December. San Diego, KC and Minniapolis are other possibilities...

Apparently the add image functionality is not working...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

The complete 2014 NFL schedule with dates and times won't be announced until April, but here is a breakdown of the home and away opponents for next season.

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If it's an early season game Green Bay is OK. I love the tours of Lambeau.. If it's a late November game still OK but once December rares it's ugly head no hanks!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I too attended my first game in Denver last week and had a blast. I also have never been to Green Bay, and have always wanted to

I did see the teams scheduled both home and away, but have not had chance to check dates yet...nothing announced, right? Something tells me I will not be going to GB after Thanksgiving. These weather games are killing me..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to jaxpat's comment:

to watch the Pats.  It's on my bucket list for things to do before I leave this earth so next season is the year.

Anyone want to join me?

I can't join you but I can tell you that you'll have a great time. I went up there with a couple of my brothers in 06 ( I think it was 06 ). The fans were great despite the beating the Pats put on them. Great time out in the bars after.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

This site has the home and away up til 2019, with the exception of those two division opponents who finish in the same place as you do the prior year. That changes year to year.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

San Diego sounds enticing especially if it is later in the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I too attended my first game in Denver last week and had a blast. I also have never been to Green Bay, and have always wanted to

I did see the teams scheduled both home and away, but have not had chance to check dates yet...nothing announced, right? Something tells me I will not be going to GB after Thanksgiving. These weather games are killing me..

The rain games late in the year suck. NO MORE RAIN!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Should be awesome!  I've been on the road with Pats for games over the year and there is nothing better getting a WIN on the road while your there!  Green Bay fans are very nice too!  Most GB fans that I have met were very fun to hang out with when GB traveled to Foxboro....Good Luck!

Last time I saw the Pats live was in Dallas in 2007, the last year of the old Texas Stadium. Went with a dozen Cowboy fans. For some reason, they didn't seem to have as good a time as I had. LOL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

The rain games late in the year suck. NO MORE RAIN!

Rain and it was so cold! Really made me for the first time re think my tickets...problem is, around here, cant give the tickets away last quarter of the season..

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Anyone want to join me?

Maybe. I have a buddy who has access to tickets. But, enjoy!  You will not believe how strange the layout around the stadium is.

Sort of like this 1940s/50s neighborhoods wrapped around a main drag like Rte 1 with strip malls, fast food joints and seedy motels, and then all of a sudden, there is Lambeau right in the middle of that with lots around it. BY far the weirdest, surreal layout of an NFL stadium that I've seen.

Its kind of like when you see the Alamo for the first time or the WHite House. You picture it a lot differently than how it is.

34-17 pats going away?

Yeah, ok. You saw all that from your mothers root cellar?

riiiiiiight....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

My gf and I will probably be at this game, I am a lifelong Pats fan, she bleeds green and yellow. Will be a great time!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

My gf and I will probably be at this game, I am a lifelong Pats fan, she bleeds green and yellow. Will be a great time!

I understand the gb fans are great to tailgate with so it should be a good time.....the more the merrier

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have to know the date of the game first of course. SD does also sound enticing. If I attend 1 away game it will be either of those games and depend on the dates. Weather, not opposition would win out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Anyone want to join me?

Maybe. I have a buddy who has access to tickets. But, enjoy!  You will not believe how strange the layout around the stadium is.

Sort of like this 1940s/50s neighborhoods wrapped around a main drag like Rte 1 with strip malls, fast food joints and seedy motels, and then all of a sudden, there is Lambeau right in the middle of that with lots around it. BY far the weirdest, surreal layout of an NFL stadium that I've seen.

Its kind of like when you see the Alamo for the first time or the WHite House. You picture it a lot differently than how it is.

34-17 pats going away?

Yeah, ok. You saw all that from your mothers root cellar?

riiiiiiight....

Russell is the expert on everything Pats, but has not attended a game in this century. Yet he has the gall to bust on me for riffing on my iPad on this site 2 hours before a game in the dead of winter rather than getting drunk in the lot. That's what a guy who is not currently working, lives in his mothers basement, watches The Price is right and posts on BDC 300 times a day does with his life. 

Sections
Shortcuts