Going to THE GAME!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Going to THE GAME!!!!

http://seatgeek.com/venues/sports-authority-field-at-mile-high/seating-chart/denver-broncos-13799/section-507

Yes, it's up in the nosebleed section, but at least it's on the 40 yard line.  57 degrees and mild!  I'll take pictures.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: Going to THE GAME!!!!

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://seatgeek.com/venues/sports-authority-field-at-mile-high/seating-chart/denver-broncos-13799/section-507

Yes, it's up in the nosebleed section, but at least it's on the 40 yard line.  57 degrees and mild!  I'll take pictures.

[/QUOTE]

And I say this with love.. F U!!!! Im jealous!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

P.S.  It's Denver..It's all nose bleed!!

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

P.S.  It's Denver..It's all nose bleed!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, I guess you're right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Enjoy it 347pg. Count me in as jealous too. Said with respect and admiration, F. Y. pal!!! :)

Take pictures and enjoy the heck out of it. Glad you're able to get there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Seriously consider wearing bright orange under your Pats gear. That way you can change in between the 3rd and 4th quarters and act like a dejected Donkey fan....Gets you out safely.......

...........By then there will be plenty off less bleedy seats up front!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Enjoy it 347pg. Count me in as jealous too. Said with respect and admiration, F. Y. pal!!! :)

[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it.  I may try to figure out how to be more technologically savvy and post to the game thread that day. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Appreciate it.  I may try to figure out how to be more technologically savvy and post to the game thread that day. 

[/QUOTE]

I hear there is some new technology used by people to "tweet"......sounds interesting. The users are called "twits" I believe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Awesome... have a great time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ghost! Appreciate it.  Should be good.  If they loose, I'll need Monday to recover.  But at least I'll be able to say I was there.  I expect Brady to give Manning a good spanking though, with Harris placed oon IR.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Spend 10 bucks for 5 raffle tickets from Matt Light foundation...Im sure the 4 seats hes giving are a little better!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ghost! Appreciate it.  Should be good.  If they loose, I'll need Monday to recover.  But at least I'll be able to say I was there.  I expect Brady to give Manning a good spanking though, with Harris placed oon IR.

[/QUOTE]

I envy you. I was really bummed out when SD lost I thought i was going to be able to go to my 6th AFCCG. Represent for us!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I envy you. I was really bummed out when SD lost I thought i was going to be able to go to my 6th AFCCG. Represent for us!!!

[/QUOTE]

I was 3-0 as season ticket holder in AFC champ games - I still have all the stubs, but best one is the snow game....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spend 10 bucks for 5 raffle tickets from Matt Light foundation...Im sure the 4 seats hes giving are a little better!

[/QUOTE]

Will do.  And for anybody else so inclined:

http://www.netraffle.org/raffle/index.php?rid=478

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Enjoy!  I was working in San Diego at got to see the Pats upset the Chargers in 2006.  That was a great game.  Hope you get to see a good......blowout by the Pats!

Sections
Shortcuts