Golden Boy Kaepernick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Golden Boy Kaepernick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

He hasn't been kissing those biceps too much this year. Sophmore slump for the Read Option based future failure is well underway:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-numbers-49ers-quarterback-colin-kaepernick-nfl-worst-203543738--nfl.html

We will see how he pans out over the next couple of years, but I said last year that I liked Russel Wilson more than Kaepernick. I thought Wilson was a better QB besides athleticism, and that defenses would eventually figure Kaepernick out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

He hasn't been kissing those biceps too much this year. Sophmore slump for the Read Option based future failure is well underway:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-numbers-49ers-quarterback-colin-kaepernick-nfl-worst-203543738--nfl.html

We will see how he pans out over the next couple of years, but I said last year that I liked Russel Wilson more than Kaepernick. I thought Wilson was a better QB besides athleticism, and that defenses would eventually figure Kaepernick out.

Wilson is a much better talent, IMO. He's not a Read Option based QB.  He comes off more intelligent, too.  

i think most everybody on this earth comes off more intelligent than Kap

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Always thought Kaep was overrated. read option was the wildcat type gimmick last year. everyone's got it down and now that SF has less weapons around KAep his weaknesses show

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Oh yeah...BTW.....

Nobody cares what you have to say fool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Thing about Kap is no one knew what to expect last year; this year defenses and DC's have adjusted and his comp. % TD-INT ratio etc....has worsened. IMHO I always felt he could be a better athlete than QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Classic!  A thread full of Rusty talking to himself.  Why use Melswitt name?  He was a dud as a player.  Maybe Rusty is really Melswitt and he drowns his football failures drinking Harvey Walbangers.  I remember someone posting that Rusty/Melswitt comes on the forum drunk all the time.  All makes sense now.  

Is Rusty/Harvey/Melswitt back in the basement or still away on his job fair trip?  Wonder if he found anyone to hire him.  I heard he can hold a sign and coffee cup full of pencils very well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Wilson is a much better talent, IMO. He's not a Read Option based QB.  He comes off more intelligent, too.  

i think most everybody on this earth comes off more intelligent than Kap

+1

But then again...rkarp says his wifey-poo is one of the mods...isn't that sweet!

Mels Nitwit. time to go back on your meds. I stand by everything I say, and dont hide from what I said. I never said my wfe was one of the mods. my wife is a lawyer, having nothing to do with the Globe. if she was a mod, would Harve ever get 1 post thru that wasnt taken down? give me a break

Sections
Shortcuts