golden tate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

golden tate?

i want him. he can help us on a lot of ways

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Re: golden tate?

I like Golden Tate as well, especially how we could use him as a rookie.  With Moss being our number one, and Tory Holt probably being our number two.  Tate could be our slot WR until Welker gets healthy, with Eldeman being our 4th WR, which is not a bad 4th option.  Tate has some great speed and quickness and could have a Deion Branch type impact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

we can use him on trick plays and run him, he can get deep fast, he can line up in the slot til welker is back. 1)Moss 2) welker\holt 3) tate 4) edelman. not to bad of options running out there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think the Pat's will target him tonight. . .  but BB's surprised us all before.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

I hope someone picks clausen before mel kiper cries

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLDubbs. Show SLDubbs's posts

In Response to Re: golden tate?:
    I like Golden and like one analyst said, he's scheme ready having played under Weis.  Just hope there isn't a run on WR's before the Patriots can position themselves to get him.  Also, don't forget we have another "Tate" named Brandon that should be healthy this year.  Now that would be a neat WR roster: Moss, Tate, Tate, Holt, Welker, and Edelman.   We can call the young duo the "Tater Tots"    
    Posted by vapatfan1

lol on the tater tots

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I hope they target him tonight! I think we need to get a pass rusher like Ricky Sapp more though. It'd be nice to have both of them and a 5 tech defensive end

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

I'm all for tate posted b4 about him.  Has everything execpt killer straight away speed, bascially has everything chad jackson didn't.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm not crazy about him, it doesn't matter anyway he'll be gone by the time the Pats pick in the second round. Chiefs will pick himWink

We need a TE before we need a new WR.