Golden Tate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Golden Tate

Tate will be one to look out for, that's for sure.  He seems to be a football player which means he'll probably slip in the draft due to his measurables.  They do not reflect what he does on the field.  An example is the comment about him being a slot receiver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Looking at the list of our free agents needed to be resigned, who we will likely lose will give one some idea of who we will sign.  I don't see us taking a receiver with a high pick... 

Chad Jackson is probably sitting in the back of Bill's mind eating away at him as he thinks about who he could have had with that pick and thinking how he found Edelman so late.  It was out of character for him to take a receiver that high so will he do it again..? 

The Tate we already have was one of the best receivers available last season and was a value pick that should pay off next season, Edelman is young, Welker and Moss aren't done yet...  receiver really isn't that big of a "need" position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Golden Tate:
    ...I don't see us taking a receiver with a high pick...
    Posted by wozzy

You are a wise man. I am watching the game vs Saints. It's now 38-10. It is now obvious that things have changed in the NFL since 2005. It should be much obvious now that there are really really good teams out there. Smoke and mirrors on D and a predictable passing game will not cut it anymore. NE is in need of upgrades in RB, LB and DL if it is to win any SBs again before TB retires. Please, let's not talk about WRs.

I am still hopeful that BB will figure things out from this losses. But right now, nobody fears NE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Golden Tate:
    Michael Floyd is also a superstar wide receiver at ND.  He wasn't supposed to return to the lineup this year, but came back and played in the last 3 games--but perhaps at half mast.  How bad can the ND defense be when they have 3 future NFL stars and go 6-6.   Anyhow, Golden and Michael, take them both.
    Posted by jcappy

To answer your question, the ND defense has been horrific all season.

Sections
Shortcuts