Gomer and Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Gomer and Welker

I know it's only 1 game, but I hope Gomer doesn't break TB's single season TD record this year. Denver has such an easy schedule and Gomer has so many great receiver targets. On the other hand, I would not be disappointed if Welker breaks  Moss's single season TD record. Other than TB and VW, Welker was my favorite player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Gomer and Welker

I prefer SB wins over individual records. Moses' record should have an asterisk next to it because the great Jerry Rice had one less TD catch in 12 and not 16 games. Just thought I'd clarify that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

I know it's only 1 game, but I hope Gomer doesn't break TB's single season TD record this year. Denver has such an easy schedule and Gomer has so many great receiver targets. On the other hand, I would not be disappointed if Welker breaks  Moss's single season TD record. Other than TB and VW, Welker was my favorite player.

Wes catching more than 23 TD's this year?  Bwahaaahaaa, wow one game got people calling Mercury Morris telling him the time has come eh?   Wow..... Not even close. Wes has never even sniffed 10 Tds in a season.  Gomer cant break whatever record he wants. Brady didnt win a Sb the year he tossed 50 Tds

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from couldntthinkofone. Show couldntthinkofone's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

I prefer SB wins over individual records. Moses' record should have an asterisk next to it because the great Jerry Rice had one less TD catch in 12 and not 16 games. Just thought I'd clarify that.

Look, I think Rice was the best ever, but it's not like he played his whole career in the 12 game per season era like Jimmy Brown.  He had lots of chances to get it done and a great QB every year.  Moss did it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Oh, I like SB wins much better too but stats are an easy second.  Hope Manning doesn't break the record. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I hope the Broncos lead the NFL in Total Offense, Scoring Offense, 3rd Down Conversion %, and Red-Zone TD %. ....AND THEN go on to follow three of the previous four teams to accomplish that feat by NOT even making it to the SuperBowl.

In 2012, the Patriots led the NFL in total offense (427.9 YPG), scoring offense (34.8 PPG), third-down conversion percentage (48.7) and red-zone TD percentage (70). They were the fourth team since 1991 to lead the league in all four categories. The previous three were the 1993 San Francisco 49ers (10-6), the 2000 St. Louis Rams (10-6) and the 2001 Rams (14-2). None of the four won the Super Bowl and only one of them made it to the Super Bowl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

I hope the Broncos lead the NFL in Total Offense, Scoring Offense, 3rd Down Conversion %, and Red-Zone TD %. ....AND THEN go on to follow three of the previous four teams to accomplish that feat by NOT even making it to the SuperBowl.

In 2012, the Patriots led the NFL in total offense (427.9 YPG), scoring offense (34.8 PPG), third-down conversion percentage (48.7) and red-zone TD percentage (70). They were the fourth team since 1991 to lead the league in all four categories. The previous three were the 1993 San Francisco 49ers (10-6), the 2000 St. Louis Rams (10-6) and the 2001 Rams (14-2). None of the four won the Super Bowl and only one of them made it to the Super Bowl.

Good point. And I think the Broncos D will determine how far they go in the playoffs.  The Denver offense will most likely carry the team just like the PATS offense annually carries the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Records are not the most important thing to TB.  He couldn't care less if PM broke the TD record as long as the Pats are hoisting the Lombardi.  Besides, Manning is considered the best due to his stats which he loves to pad.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Manning has a noodle arm. Aint going to happen

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Everyone forgets the fact that, as soon as Jacoby Jones got injured, The Ravens stopped moving the ball and that gave THe Broncos short field/momentum. Neither team was impressive last night, both look very beatable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Records are not the most important thing to TB.  He couldn't care less if PM broke the TD record as long as the Pats are hoisting the Lombardi.  Besides, Manning is considered the best due to his stats which he loves to pad.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

bullsh$t

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Gomer is the face of football. Not Brady. Gomer almost always beats Brady out for first team All Pro QB. He almost always gets more MVP votes...............and Patriots fans know this is reality and have a very difficult time accepting it. They can't grow up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to walton's comment:

Gomer is the face of football. Not Brady. Gomer almost always beats Brady out for first team All Pro QB. He almost always gets more MVP votes...............and Patriots fans know this is reality and have a very difficult time accepting it. They can't grow up.

well I guess his beating of Rex Grossman in the SB makes him the greatest ever. You forgot to add pro bowl voting too. Brady is a winner, like it or not. Thats why people hate him. everyone hates a winner.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The donkos ripped up a second rate defense that lost alot of thugs from last year. Pouting will be in his old form as the season wears on, throwing INTs and such and losing games.

Their scheudle isn't that easy. I don't think they beat Giants, Cowboys, Colts, Chargers, Patriots or Texans-all road games.

Sections
Shortcuts