Gomer gets 51

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Gomer gets 51

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

51 pass attempts to 15 rush. What a joke!

[/QUOTE]

whaaaaaaaa.  And the colts Win!

[/QUOTE]

Fact- peyton manning the greatest QB of accumalting regular season stats.

Fact - Peyton Manning the biggest loser in NFL post season history.

[/QUOTE]

Technically its Marino.

Manning 9W 11L  .450

Marino   8W 10L  .444

Add in that Manning has a Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

I think by "biggest loser" he means Manning has lost the most playoff games. It's a fair description.

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget he has one more sexual assault than any other active QB other than Big Ben.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Technically its Marino.

Manning 9W 11L  .450

Marino   8W 10L  .444

[/QUOTE]

I think by "biggest loser" he means Manning has lost the most playoff games. It's a fair description.

[/QUOTE]

2 more games than Marino, with one more win than him and a Super Bowl. Favre has 11 losses also.

.All 3 awesome quarterbacks.

[/QUOTE]

He has 11 playoff losses nobody has more

[/QUOTE]

Then by that formula, you have to include Favre. I wouldnt, but he is tied with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Technically its Marino.

Manning 9W 11L  .450

Marino   8W 10L  .444

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2 more games than Marino, with one more win than him and a Super Bowl. Favre has 11 losses also.

.All 3 awesome quarterbacks.

[/QUOTE]

He has 11 playoff losses nobody has more

[/QUOTE]

Then by that formula, you have to include Favre. I wouldnt, but he is tied with him.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say nobody was tied with him I believe i said nobody has more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd say Jim Kelley's four straight Superbowl losses tops everyone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Weak schedule and way more pass attempts than Brady. Actually Fetus head's 2004 season was more impressive.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have the amount of pass attempts it took for each?

[/QUOTE]

631 for Manning in 2013 (51 TDs)

578 for Brady in 2007 (50 TDs)

497 for Manning in 2004 (49 TDs)

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for those. I wonder if Manning's arm is getting worn out yet haha. Meh, I can't wait for the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]
    I wonder if you complained in 2007 about Brady stat hunting? probably not.  that would make you rational.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Technically its Marino.

Manning 9W 11L  .450

Marino   8W 10L  .444

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget he has one more sexual assault than any other active QB other than Big Ben.

[/QUOTE]

Does that count as two, since the poor woman got paid off twice?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't get the Manning hate. When Brady was throwing ball up by numerous touchdowns late in a game nobody cared around here. Manning does the same and he gets ripped. The guy is an awesome QB, I like when th Pats beat him but I also enjoy watching him play. He can finish his career with 13 playoff losses, he's still one of the best ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't get the Manning hate. When Brady was throwing ball up by numerous touchdowns late in a game nobody cared around here. Manning does the same and he gets ripped. The guy is an awesome QB, I like when th Pats beat him but I also enjoy watching him play. He can finish his career with 13 playoff losses, he's still one of the best ever.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt the greatest accumulator of regualr season stats. PM and dan marino will go down as the greatest regular season QB's all time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Weak schedule and way more pass attempts than Brady. Actually Fetus head's 2004 season was more impressive.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have the amount of pass attempts it took for each?

[/QUOTE]

He was under 500 in 2004 and is over 620 as of today.

He also had more attempts than Brady in 2007 before he got to 49 this year.

[/QUOTE]

And it took Brady more than 500 attempts in 2007 before he got his 46th.  Manning got his 49 in under 500 attempts and 15 games.  What's your point. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt the greatest accumulator of regualr season stats. PM and dan marino will go down as the greatest regular season QB's all time.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of that thinking. Great quarterbacks are great quarterbacks. Super Bowls are great but I don't think any less of Dan Marino because the Dolphins did not win one. Trent Dilfer has one, and he'll always be a mediocre quarterback at best.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy sets an amazing record and you dopes still reel off stupid, childish nicknames while others get on the padded stats train.

Who cares how many passes vs. runs?  They won the game.  Why does it matter?

Is there a new standings formation I'm ont aware of? 

W-L-T-S  (Wins, Losses, Ties, Style)

[/QUOTE]
    There are those here that are as petty and petulant as 2 year old without his binky.  Its actually amusing to see them throwing tantrums about Brady losing his stat record while calling Manning a stat seeker.  Watching the openly obvious hypocrisy is fun. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You guys are hysterical....    Meanwhile, Manning kneeled on the ball three times to close a game from the opponents' 3 yard line late in 2004, and he sat out most of game 15 BEFORE he set the record!  This record was always Manning's, but the crumb-snatching cheaters just got to borrow it for a short time...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Could it be that at that time, when he reaqched 49 TD passes, the record may NEVER be broken, therefore, the kneel downs?  Regardless, Manning can have all the regular season stat records he wants as it will take a lot more to overcome those championship rings he does not have.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The guy sets an amazing record and you dopes still reel off stupid, childish nicknames while others get on the padded stats train.

[/QUOTE]

If it was the reverse, Not-A-Shot, all we would hear is how Brady was trying to pad his stats.  3 TD passes in the 4th quarter when up 23 - 13?

[/QUOTE]

You guys are hysterical.  Brady crumb-snatched his way to this record in the first place.  Don't you remember Brady throwing a TD in the 4th quarter of a game the Pats were up by 30 points in 2007?  Meanwhile, Manning kneeled on the ball three times to close a game from the opponents' 3 yard line late in 2004, and he sat out most of game 15 BEFORE he set the record!  This record was always Manning's, but the crumb-snatching cheaters just got to borrow it for a short time...

[/QUOTE]
    poor guys - there must fantasy serum in the water up there. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Growing up my father was a big Dolphins fan. We went to every Dolphins game back then, even made a few trips to Miami. I've never seen a ball come out of a QB's hands like that before and with such accuracy. Elway is a close second with Aaron Rodgers up there as well. Awesome mechanics on them, almost looks effortless. I love watching that stuff.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    There are those here that are as petty and petulant as 2 year old without his binky.  Its actually amusing to see them throwing tantrums about Brady losing his stat record while calling Manning a stat seeker.  Watching the openly obvious hypocrisy is fun. 

[/QUOTE]

Then there are those who worship molesters. Oops, I used the plural. My bad. There is only one; and he is YOU, troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of that thinking. Great quarterbacks are great quarterbacks. Super Bowls are great but I don't think any less of Dan Marino because the Dolphins did not win one. Trent Dilfer has one, and he'll always be a mediocre quarterback at best.

[/QUOTE]

Great clutch QB's don't lose 8 times out of 12 in their 1st playoff game. PM is in the top 2 greatest regular season QB's of all time and there is nothing wrong with that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If it was the reverse, Not-A-Shot, all we would hear is how Brady was trying to pad his stats.  3 TD passes in the 4th quarter when up 23 - 13?

[/QUOTE]

You guys are hysterical.  Brady crumb-snatched his way to this record in the first place.  Don't you remember Brady throwing a TD in the 4th quarter of a game the Pats were up by 30 points in 2007?  Meanwhile, Manning kneeled on the ball three times to close a game from the opponents' 3 yard line late in 2004, and he sat out most of game 15 BEFORE he set the record!  This record was always Manning's, but the crumb-snatching cheaters just got to borrow it for a short time...

[/QUOTE]

Up 30-13 with 5 minutes to play PM threw 3 out of 4 plays on his final drive of the game. LMAO at you and PM. 

Peyton Manning the greatest accumulator of regular season stats alltime... the greatest loser in playoff history alltime.

[/QUOTE]
    wow Jri - Manning's greatness REALLY bugs you doesn't it?  Brady's only accolades are his wins with the help of defense and special teams, and it knaws at your bone marrow, doesn't it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was under 500 in 2004 and is over 620 as of today.

He also had more attempts than Brady in 2007 before he got to 49 this year.

[/QUOTE]

And it took Brady more than 500 attempts in 2007 before he got his 46th.  Manning got his 49 in under 500 attempts and 15 games.  What's your point. 

[/QUOTE]

Manning's accomplishments in 2004 are far greater than what Brady did in 2007 and Manning this season. He could have obliterated the record in 2004 and didn't.  The way the Broncos are calling so many pass plays this season it appears achieving new personal and season passing records for Manning are important.  But, when all is said and done and Manning is, again, stopped in the playoffs due to no running game and a D that gives up points, his regular season stats are all he has to commiserate about as he compares his one ring to his brother's two. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    poor guys - there must fantasy serum in the water up there. 

[/QUOTE]

Poor Indy Hicks - there must be something in the water that makes them worship  sexual abusers of female-trainers .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Up 30-13 with 5 minutes to play PM threw 3 out of 4 plays on his final drive of the game. LMAO at you and PM. 

Peyton Manning the greatest accumulator of regular season stats alltime... the greatest loser in playoff history alltime.

[/QUOTE]
    wow Jri - Manning's greatness REALLY bugs you doesn't it?  Brady's only accolades are his wins with the help of defense and special teams, and it knaws at your bone marrow, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO@U... Mannings greatness. The 8 out of 12 one and outs... the 11 playoff losses... I can't stop laughing...

BTW I'll take the wins... thanks TB

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great clutch QB's don't lose 8 times out of 12 in their 1st playoff game. PM is in the top 2 greatest regular season QB's of all time and there is nothing wrong with that.

[/QUOTE]

I think alot more goes into it than that. I understand your reasoning, but Manning his first couple of years in the playoff was a young QB on a young team that was learning how to win and had to face a veteran Patriots defense that would give any QB fits. Playing those teams back and then and losing to them, actually helped his development to become one of the best of all-time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

shhhhhhhhhhWink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then there are those who worship molesters. Oops, I used the plural. My bad. There is only one; and he is YOU, troll.

[/QUOTE]

it really stings, Brady losing that record, doesn't it babe?

Hey, if its any consolation, Manning tipped his hat to Brady saying he expected Brady to break his record next or the following year. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think alot more goes into it than that. I understand your reasoning, but Manning his first couple of years in the playoff was a young QB on a young team that was learning how to win and had to face a veteran Patriots defense that would give any QB fits. Playing those teams back and then and losing to them, actually helped his development to become one of the best of all-time.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Bradys 1st year was with a team coming off a 5-11 year playing against the greatest show on turf on the biggest stage and netted a SB win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because truly great QB's also play defense and kick field goals like George Blanda and Tom Br...  er, never mind.  Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts