Gomer gets 51

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Gomer gets 51

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Tuck rule helped.

What the hell are you talking about now? The Pats got shafted on the tuck rule play.

Are you serious? How did the Patriots get shafted. I can't wait to hear this one.

Woodson hit Brady in the head. That's a 15 yard penalty.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/tuck1111_zpse36f9395.gif

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I beleive the hands to the head of the quarterback were put in after the 2001 season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I don't get the Manning hate. When Brady was throwing ball up by numerous touchdowns late in a game nobody cared around here. Manning does the same and he gets ripped. The guy is an awesome QB, I like when th Pats beat him but I also enjoy watching him play. He can finish his career with 13 playoff losses, he's still one of the best ever.

Do you also enjoy that he sat naked on a female trainer's face with his anal parts and balls as he held her down, and thought he was a real funny guy?

AAron Hernandez was a good receiver. Do you hope he beats the rap and comes back so you can appreciate his play too?

I think your being a little dramatic. I don't care what Manning did as a college kid. Thats not the topic here. I also think it's a little stupid to compare it to murder charges. I don't hold it against Brady for dumping his pregnant girlfreind becuase a hotter chick came along.

Please tell me you are not comparing a sexual assault to having a child concieved out of wedlock. I have 2 college age daughters and i don't think it's "dramatic' that a person of influence can sexual assault any female regardless if he is 20 or 40.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didnt. She says one thing he says another.

That's why she got paid off twice????????

She says one thing he says another; but there was a witness!

And he said....

"She was minding her own business when your book came out. Peyton, the way I see it, at this point, you are going to take a hit either way, if you settle out of court or if it goes to court. You might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened. ... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks that way. ... Do the right thing here."

So the eyewitness is saying he is lying.

And the judge further considered him as a liar.....

"Specifically, there is evidence of record, substantial enough to suggest that the defendants (Manning) knew that the passages in question were false, or acted in reckless disregard of their falsity. There is evidence of record to suggest that there were obvious reasons to doubt the veracity of Peyton Manning's account of the incident in question."

Is that enough for you? It's from a USAtoday article.

They paid her off because in court the witness would have publicly exposed them.

That's how I see it. Do you see something different?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I beleive the hands to the head of the quarterback were put in after the 2001 season.

Wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Where does it say she got paid off twice?

Either way, I'm just not sure what this has to do with his NFL career?

Bill Belichick supposedly has broken up two marriages and cheated on his wif ewith his secratary. What does that have to do with how he is viewed as a coach?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wrong.

When was the rule put in then?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So Babe, just so I'm clear, what the witness and judge says, does that prevent you from respecting Peyton Manning? Does it change your opinion of him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wrong.

"1996
    The five-yard contact rule will be enforced more stringently.
    Hits with the helmet or to the head by the defender will be flagged as personal fouls and subject to fines. This is being done to protect the offense, particularly the quarterback."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wrong.

"1996
    Hits with the helmet or to the head by the defender will be flagged as personal fouls and subject to fines. This is being done to protect the offense, particularly the quarterback."

I stand corrected. But in my defense, it wasnt really called in fact they make point to say it was to be emphasized more 5 years later..Your right, should have been a penalty though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So Babe, just so I'm clear, what the witness and judge says, does that prevent you from respecting Peyton Manning? Does it change your opinion of him?

It changes my opinion of him as a person. As a player, he is a great one, but I don't admire persons who have done the kind of things it seems apparent he has done.

And I don't dismiss his new record. It's a great feat. But I am more impressed with Brady's and his own former record for very valid reasons.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It changes my opinion of him as a person. As a player, he is a great one, but I don't admire persons who have done the kind of things it seems apparent he has done.

And I don't dismiss his new record. It's a great feat. But I am more impressed with Brady's and his own former record for very valid reasons.

Understandable. Do you feel the same way about Julien Edelman?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wrong.

"1996

I stand corrected. But in my defense, it wasnt really called in fact they make point to say it was to be emphasized more 5 years later..Your right, should have been a penalty though.

I wasn't attacking you on tuck. Because the media are a bunch of hos little attention has been paid to the hit in the head. I'm glad I could inform you on this issue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Understandable. Do you feel the same way about Julien Edelman?

At first I was concerned. But the evidence clearly showed that he was in fact innocent. I, like many, saw the actual security video. He did nothing but walk by her from that.

If there was any evidence to show he did something nasty, I would feel much the same about him.

And I don't have a problem with forgiving for such a dastardly deed. But first the person must admit what they did and express contrition for the act.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

i think youre right. remember the superbowl that season against the rams when ty law had the pick six and vrabel clobbered warner in the head with his hand just as he threw it. that would surely be a fifteen yarder today

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

i think youre right. remember the superbowl that season against the rams when ty law had the pick six and vrabel clobbered warner in the head with his hand just as he threw it. that would surely be a fifteen yarder today

Nope. It was in as of 1996. If Vrabel did that, he got away with one.

http://www.sportsattic.com/araig/NflRulesHistory.htm

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

BOOO! HATE him so bad.  :P

At least Brady's record more memorable because he was with one of the best offenese in NFL history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

oh okay. well then we were lucky then. when you have a chance youtube that ty law pick six and check out the shot vrabel gave warner to the head on the play. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Manning said in his press conference that Brady will probably break the record next year or the year after.

Cool Comment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Records are made to be broken. Rodgers would have broken it in 2011 if he hadn't sat out week 16 most likely. Good for Manning. There are no great teams in the NFL this year. The playoffs will be a dogfight and Manning won't be able to rest next week because of the Pats win today so that is good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

oh okay. well then we were lucky then. when you have a chance youtube that ty law pick six and check out the shot vrabel gave warner to the head on the play. 

Found 2 views of it on youtube, but neither showed the actual hit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You think Gomer wouldn't trade all of his records for Brady's rings?  Records get broken.  Championships last forever.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Whatever....in today's game, this record will last all of 4-5 seasons.

Take your pick:

a) A "Gomer" and his 51+ TDs and no SB.

b) A "Dilfer" and his 70 QBR and 1 SB.

I pick "b."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Unlike Brady Manning LOVES the personal accomplishments, I'm sure he had Tshirts & matching hats made,  The great thing for him is that he didn't have to change the Bronco on the shirt looks just like him!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ednlou01. Show ednlou01's posts

Why all the hate for Manning???? 2nd Best QB in the Brady era...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

goodness!  the amount of angry energy spent here diminishing Manning and his accomplishment could light up the grinch's christmas tree for years. 

bah humbug, right folks?

Sections
Shortcuts