Gomer on SC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Gomer on SC

The walking commercial was on Sports Center hawking Direct TV.

Stiff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Re: Gomer on SC

Is it the massive amounts of money he earns or his 4 MVP's that bothers you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC:
    Posted by underdoggggg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

MVPs don't mean sh!t.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Is it beating the pats 5 of the last 6 times played?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

A.P.

[After Polian]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

A.P. [After Polian]
    Posted by apdynasty23

Is that what your board name is?  As in after polian your team will be a dynasty?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by underdoggggg

don't mean squat now, after he threw that pick six to cost his team the super bowl, didn't you just want to pooke when that happenedTongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]Is it beating the pats 5 of the last 6 times played?
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE

You and the Soviet Union- masters of revisionist history.  Why not do the math over the last, say, 20 games played?  
    Answer:  Because then, it would have been 7 out of 20 times played.  OUCH. 

But on the Manning front, hey, I would too if I were him.  And his acting has improved quite a bit since he started, the DTV commercial with the mustache was dang funny.........  

If someone offered me that kind of money, I sure would take it.  You never have too much money.  Ask Bill Gates. Or Tiger Woods.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I don't know if you guys have noticed but the happier we are about the Patriots the Angrier Underdoggs posts become. If we beat the Colts this year he will have an  all out melt down. He's losing it right now with leon like posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC :
    Is it beating the pats 5 of the last 6 times played? Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE You and the Soviet Union- masters of revisionist history.  Why not do the math over the last, say, 20 games played?   Answer:  Because then, it would have been 7 out of 20 times played.  OUCH.  But on the Manning front, hey, I would too if I were him.  And his acting has improved quite a bit since he started, the DTV commercial with the mustache was dang funny.........   If someone offered me that kind of money, I sure would take it.  You never have too much money.  Ask Bill Gates. Or Tiger Woods.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

5 years is a lifetime in the NFL.  Average NFL career is less than that.  See how many guys are left on your team when this domination started.  Not many.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

the colts are not a class organization

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Manning's 2009 Stats: 68.8% Comp Pct, 4,500 yards, 33 TDs, 16 INTs, 10 Sacks, 99.9 Rating

Drew Bree's 2009 Stats(One fewer game): 70.6% Comp Pct, 4,388 yards, 34 TDs, 11 INTs, 20 sacks, 109.6 Rating

Yea, Manning really deserved the MVP award didn't he? And his O-Line is just so horrible and is the only reason he doesn't have 12 rings right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

5 years is a lifetime in the NFL.  Average NFL career is less than that.  See how many guys are left on your team when this domination started.  Not many.

Vince Wilfork is the lone starter left on D from the 2007 team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I don't know if you guys have noticed but the happier we are about the Patriots the Angrier Underdoggs posts become. If we beat the Colts this year he will have an  all out melt down. He's losing it right now with leon like posts.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I have no idea what the mutt is yodeling about since I have him on permanant ignore. But it's good to hear you guys say he's losing it. There was no doubt that it was just a matter of time before he started mis-behaving again. Who's  got that choke collar?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Manning's 2009 Stats: 68.8% Comp Pct, 4,500 yards, 33 TDs, 16 INTs, 10 Sacks, 99.9 Rating Drew Bree's 2009 Stats(One fewer game): 70.6% Comp Pct, 4,388 yards, 34 TDs, 11 INTs, 20 sacks, 109.6 Rating Yea, Manning really deserved the MVP award didn't he? And his O-Line is just so horrible and is the only reason he doesn't have 12 rings right?
    Posted by FishTaco64

Ah, but stats aren't the only consideration. 

The saints were loaded with as good or better skill talent and offensive line.  Don't get me wrong.  Brees deserved it as much as manning, but I understand why Manning got it. 

Brees had backs as good or better than the colts.  Side by side their receiving corps was better.  Colston bigger younger than Wayne.  Meachem expected to be better than Garcon.  Henderson better than Collie.  Shockey much more decorated than Clark. 

Plus - the saints lost first.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Shockey is more decorated? Shockey is on the downside, Clark is in his prime. The Saints lost first because of Brees getting strip sacked, guess their O-Line isn't that great is it? Not to mention they gave up twice as many sacks.

Try to credit Peyton's quick release all you want, the fact is that guys also have to get open for that to work. The only area I would really give the Saints an edge would be RB.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Clark is actually older than Shockey. 

And no Encin.  The media love PM because he's the best QB in the NFL. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC : 5 years is a lifetime in the NFL.  Average NFL career is less than that.  See how many guys are left on your team when this domination started.  Not many.
    Posted by underdoggggg

Again, you like to toss out the numbers that suit you.   Now you wish to divide the NFL into 5 year segments, coincidentally just outside of our last superbowl win.  
    Manning can't be the best, many others currently playing have won a Superbowl (even his own brother) and SOMEONE i can think of has THREE of them!.  Heck, Roethlisberger has more than Manning.  Best?  Not by that measure.  And if you are going by some other measure, THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC : Again, you like to toss out the numbers that suit you.   Now you wish to divide the NFL into 5 year segments, coincidentally just outside of our last superbowl win.   Manning can't be the best, many others currently playing have won a Superbowl (even his own brother) and SOMEONE i can think of has THREE of them!.  Heck, Roethlisberger has more than Manning.  Best?  Not by that measure.  And if you are going by some other measure, THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL. 
    Posted by TroyBrown80

When you put Brees' stats up against Manning's from last year, Underdogggg says stats don't tell the tale. But when he claims Manning is the best QB in the NFL you can bet your boots and mittens he'll be trotting those stats out for all to see.

Deuschebag

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

=|

i hate the colts as much as anybody else here, but i don't think PM got the MVP last year because of his stats. it was all the comeback 4th qt winning drives.

yeah,  brees was as deserving but PM was impressive last year, i thought it was the best he's played.

but ur  right, it's  kinda funny to watch doggg dismissing  stats!

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC : but the Dolts lost their last game...due to Poutin's choke job.  Also curious that you dismiss stats when they are not in Gomer's favor when the only thing Gomer has going for him is stats.
    Posted by Encinitas

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Shockey better than Clark, UD.  Come on man.  All of a sudden you've decided that Colston and Henderson are super WR's.  And before you go on about Collie  Garcon being 4th and 6th round picks you should know that Colston is a 7th rounder and Henderson a 2nd rounder.  As I recall the Colts also have a guy named Reggie Wayne who is a first rounder on his way to the HOF. 

Very few people in the world would consider Clark, Wayne, Garcon/Collie worse than Shockey, Colston, Henderson.  The Colts have better receiving weapons.

Sections
Shortcuts