Gomer on SC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Gomer on SC

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC:
    Clark is actually older than Shockey.  And no Encin.  The media love PM because he's the best QB in the NFL. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

no they love becasue he has a big forehead

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC :
    Is it beating the pats 5 of the last 6 times played? Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE You and the Soviet Union- masters of revisionist history.  Why not do the math over the last, say, 20 games played?   Answer:  Because then, it would have been 7 out of 20 times played.  OUCH.  But on the Manning front, hey, I would too if I were him.  And his acting has improved quite a bit since he started, the DTV commercial with the mustache was dang funny.........   If someone offered me that kind of money, I sure would take it.  You never have too much money.  Ask Bill Gates. Or Tiger Woods.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

Thanx Troy. Love it when Underwear starts stupid krap, then gets whipped with his own logic! What a beatdown and his replies weren't even worth the time to type.
    So, remember that, 7 out of 20 !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Gomer on SC : but the Dolts lost their last game...due to Poutin's choke job.  Also curious that you dismiss stats when they are not in Gomer's favor when the only thing Gomer has going for him is stats.
    Posted by Encinitas

but the mvp is announced before the SB.  come on, man.  keep up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Your really reaching here. The idea that Manning was the best QB last year is laughable , I mean are you really serious or just trying to bust ballz? He didnt deserve two of those MVPs and absolutely did not deserve the SB MVP. The guy is a great player , but hes not the best at his position right now. Tony Romo outplayed him many times last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

one-time - I am serious.  Manning was the MVP last year.

Sections
Shortcuts