Gomie Did NOT Turn It Over Twice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Gomie Did NOT Turn It Over Twice

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I am now convinced that Rusty is the same bandwagon fan he claims TFB12 to be. Rustys m.o. Is to draw your attention away from the facts and spew bravo Sierra and hope he doesn't get challenged on it. 

Rusty is no Pats fan, he is a bb fan first. because he has a hard on for Brady and cant praise him, he has to prop the D up as to take Brady down. Again, a snake oil salesman who is actually quite good at the shell game.

i dont think rusty was always this way. I think he changed when Brady got married. It then got worse when Wes joined the team and became Brady's binky. From that point on Russ knew he could never have Tom, that Tom was spoken for and had a best friend, this is a simple, age old story of jealousy and betrayal. Russ has pined for Tom for so long, that when Tom broke his heart, Russ vowed from that day forward to seek revenge. Really, we should all feel sorry for Russ. 

[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious. I used to fend off the Curse of Giselle crap, but now I start to believe it. THat biyatch thinks her crap doesn't stink and isn't well liked and Brady absolutely changed pre Giselle. Absolutely.

If he plays poorly again this postseason, you Brady Ball Washers will be in a rude awakening on this board this offseason.

No more Gronk excuses either. He was AWFUL today with Gronk out there, so it's not just the Gronk factor.

Let me ask you this: Why do you think it is a good thing for our team for our QB to turn it over multiple times in a game?

Explain why it's good for our team? Any other QB does it and you're in here mocking that QB. Gomie comes to mind.

[/QUOTE]

so we have finally gotten to the root of it. you are not a brady hater you are a giselle hater- you are twisted!

[/QUOTE]

I don't really hate anyone.  I don't hate Giselle or Brady.  I don't like the LA attitude, yes. People don't like LA if you are from Boston.  

Did anyone on this thread watch the 1st 3 qtrs today or was it just me?  Explain how we can do that in the postseason and win.

Just got off the phone with my uncle who went...I asked "what is the vibe in the crowd when the offense does this for so long in the game?"

Answer: " Here we go again."

[/QUOTE]

define the la attitude

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, in general the D played well today. No run game.  Gordon only had that 1 big catch for the TD and Bess did nothing. Little also did very little.

If brady doesn't turn it over TWICE, maybe the D is in better shape?  Why is this so hard to understand?

Always being asked to bail he an the offense out has been going on all year. He was good the last few games and he slipped up again.

Won't hurt you to admit Brady had a brutal 1st 3 qtrs.

[/QUOTE]

but brady was also undr A TON of pressure all day.  yup he missed throws but there were also key drops, key missed protections all that. today if it was a loss, was a team loss.

to me, brady wanted to quit after seeing Gronk go down. literally he looked like he wanted to walk off the field go home and go to bed. his go to guy gone. his head wasnt right after that gronk play. Whose head was though? i was dead silent for 15 minutes. i wanted to cry. so much bs this year.

yes, TB struggled. but the D sucked to the high heavens as well and so did the O-line. but in the end, the D couldve forced a FG late but gave up a TD making it a miracle (which  happened) to win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, what happened to your  big claim that Peyton can't play in cold weather?  Just another idiotic claim to go along with all the others.

[/QUOTE]

Well, we know Geno and Mark can't play no matter what the weather.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

Really freaking simple. As long as Brady isn't a moron at QB, we can get to a SB.  End of story.

A little tiring watching an AWFUL Denver D do what they do in their games with Gomer helping his own D by not tossing INTs every week, while Brady continues to hurt our D with turnovers and crappy field position to defend.

Great job today by the D and STs. Excellent Run D. Some nice stops time and again in the red zone and in the first half.

The one bad play was the Gordon 80 yard TD, but then again, GOrdon is quite a beast and a tough cover in single man with no help over the top.

[/QUOTE]

Denver's D had 2 turn overs, the Pats D did not!

You are a little cockroach that needs to be exterminated.  Consider it done!

[/QUOTE]

That is so confusing.  I was told that the Pats D is the best regardless of giving up 4.5 yards per carry because they create so many turnovers.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

Really freaking simple. As long as Brady isn't a moron at QB, we can get to a SB.  End of story.

A little tiring watching an AWFUL Denver D do what they do in their games with Gomer helping his own D by not tossing INTs every week, while Brady continues to hurt our D with turnovers and crappy field position to defend.

Great job today by the D and STs. Excellent Run D. Some nice stops time and again in the red zone and in the first half.

The one bad play was the Gordon 80 yard TD, but then again, GOrdon is quite a beast and a tough cover in single man with no help over the top.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good for them.  We had ONE TAKEN AWAY by a crooked ref.  Our QB also had 2 of his own, which is tied to momentum and bad field position for our D.

Consider yourself done.

[/QUOTE]

Was that the same crooked ref who bailed the Pats out at the end?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good for them.  We had ONE TAKEN AWAY by a crooked ref.  Our QB also had 2 of his own, which is tied to momentum and bad field position for our D.

Consider yourself done.

[/QUOTE]

The same crooked ref that gave you a bogus PI at the end of the game to save your butts too!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ok Bustchise.  The gig is up.  Posting nearly identical things under two different names.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey, what happened to your  big claim that Peyton can't play in cold weather?  Just another idiotic claim to go along with all the others.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Been sniffing glue all day? It's just like your other post.  Stay off the drugs, kid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

Well I am now convinced that Rusty is the same bandwagon fan he claims TFB12 to be. Rustys m.o. Is to draw your attention away from the facts and spew bravo Sierra and hope he doesn't get challenged on it. 

Rusty is no Pats fan, he is a bb fan first. because he has a hard on for Brady and cant praise him, he has to prop the D up as to take Brady down. Again, a snake oil salesman who is actually quite good at the shell game.

i dont think rusty was always this way. I think he changed when Brady got married. It then got worse when Wes joined the team and became Brady's binky. From that point on Russ knew he could never have Tom, that Tom was spoken for and had a best friend, this is a simple, age old story of jealousy and betrayal. Russ has pined for Tom for so long, that when Tom broke his heart, Russ vowed from that day forward to seek revenge. Really, we should all feel sorry for Russ. 

[/QUOTE]

Lmao sounds about right

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Consider yourself done.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is very good for them to have a D that contributes.  Not so good for Tom.

Crunch- crunch, sweep-sweep, flush-flush, Bubbye cocky roach.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Been sniffing glue all day? It's just like your other post.  Stay off the drugs, kid.

[/QUOTE]

Truth hurts.  Who do the hapless Jests move up to get next year?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

[/QUOTE]
    I think it was really really cold today in Denver, too. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Manning's been doing this his entire career.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Broncos fans are now starting threads on the Pats board. Go figure.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, he was absolutely not under a ton of pressure all day.  He was under pressure no more or less than any QB in this league. I just watched Brees hurried in the red zone with the RDE bearing down on him from the outside and he stepped up and delivered the ball.

He didn't just stand there and expect to have a perfect pocket and never have to move.

The D sucked? What on earth are you watching, kid?  What on earth? 6 points by half, momentum lost with another Brady turnover in the 3rd qtr? 

This is the fault of the D?  Bad officiaiting when Gordon ran over/pushed down Talib while the ball was in the air for off PI not called?

The one bad play of the game, really a GREAT play by a star up and coming beast WR, was on the Gordon slant play. That was it.

Cleveland barely could get into the red zone and only scored that 1 TD late when they did.

Cleveland couldn not run the ball at all and we should have had that 1 fumble by Hightower.

How is this "sucked to the high heavens"?  If Brady was good and no turnovers and the D allowed 30+ points or something, then fine.

The irrational, childish behavior here to try to deflect from Brady's wild throws, poor decisions, the intentional ground because he's apparently lazy or has cement in his shoes, is not the fault of the D.

[/QUOTE]

the only stat you need is JASON CAMPBELL has 378 3 TDs. i called it in my pre game thought things- Jordan Cameron would and did kill us (120 & TD). this team cannot stop the pass man. no consistent rush today let these WRs run around for 5 seconds to get open. take away gordon's 80 yarder campbell still has 300. thats not good man....

yes... i said it dude, TB struggled. inaccurate throws and looked like he didnt wanna play but the O-line was CERTAINLY no help to him at all!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Was it windy? Is it the playoffs yet? Is that his first win ever in weather under 20 degrees? lmao

[/QUOTE]
    Russ - you are a gem.  Fool's gold like.  You can't use praise Manning as your basis for condemning Brady then turn around and give it to Manning it makes you look like a...er...what's the word...

hypocrite.

You don't want to be like Babe. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Cleveland - 4 sacks, 6 hits, 11 hurries, 4 tackles for a loss. 

Tennessee - 0 sacks, 0 hits, 2 hurries, 2 tackles for a loss. 

OK ... Gomer has an awesome offensive line. 

NE has a line that is inury depleted and weak on talent. 

That doesn't even address the quality of recieving options Denver has, which is far better than what NE currently has. 

Of course ... Gomer hasn't led three 10+ point comebacks in 3 consecutive weeks (note: no other Qb has ever even done that in two consecutive weeks). So New England still has that going for them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cleveland - 4 sacks, 6 hits, 11 hurries, 4 tackles for a loss. 

Tennessee - 0 sacks, 0 hits, 2 hurries, 2 tackles for a loss. 

OK ... Gomer has an awesome offensive line. 

NE has a line that is inury depleted and weak on talent. 

That doesn't even address the quality of recieving options Denver has, which is far better than what NE currently has. 

Of course ... Gomer hasn't led three 10+ point comebacks in 3 consecutive weeks (note: no other Qb has ever even done that in two consecutive weeks). So New England still has that going for them.

[/QUOTE]

Can not can argue with this.   Brady is KING.  Crusty exposed here as a bottom feeder troll.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1  LOL 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No it was warm out here today Dogggg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Manning's been doing this his entire career.

[/QUOTE]

Brady usually has too.  That's the frustration. Brady is clearly capable of better than that crap today. It's embarrassing and we can't win a SB with it.  Izt's why we lost the AFC title game last year too. No field position, bad throws, bad reads, and no points for the entire half.

People run around here proclaiming him the GOAT, he's the GOAT!!!  And, now we get that?

Just protect the ball!  It's not a lot ask.   That INT was awful and the fumble wasn't much better. Both were completely avoidable.  Brady threw back across his body a bit on the INT and on the fumble, just eat it and take the sack or even better, throw it away.

[/QUOTE]

Trust me.  Brady's never won a SB with an awful D.  Brady's one of the best ever, but his wins have always been backed by a great d.  Brady needs another SB if he's going to be in the conversation for GOAT.

Sections
Shortcuts