good article about how ive been thinking for the past year or so regarding our offense (and the need for big outside threat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

good article about how ive been thinking for the past year or so regarding our offense (and the need for big outside threat

this is a good article about how ive been thinking for the past year or so regarding our offense (and the need for big outisde threat [with large catching radius] and it's subsequnet effect on opening up the run and short and middle pass).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1501657-how-the-patriots-offense-can-reach-new-heights-in-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: good article about how ive been thinking for the past year or so regarding our offense (and the need for big outside threat

very good read.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: good article about how ive been thinking for the past year or so regarding our offense (and the need for big outside threat

I  disagree with this statement from the article though "The Patriots already have better pieces in place for 2013 to continue that trend, it's just a matter of keeping them on the field"

They don't have better ieces-they have the same old pieces.

We need to shevle the experiment with the hobbits, and get some big fast WRs who can go deep, and out jump other teams CBs.

But in order to go deep, we need a better o-line for TB too. TB needs massive protection since he lacks mobility.

Saying we have big receivers like Gronk and Ballard aren't the answer, and Hernandez is versatile, but i haven't seem him go deep.

Also we need receivers that can hold on to the ball. Sure-handed.

BB needs to keep stocking the defense too. Soo they can keep the score down when the offense can't execute.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Good article Bred.  Like you, I pretty much agree with it's premise.  We need at least one real x-type WR.  Also, if we are going to depend so heavily on TEs, we need a third TE who can be nearly as effective as a receiver as  Hern and Gronk, given those two's injury issues.  I would like to see Welker back because he is such a great weapon and so in synch with Brady.  But I fear his cost may just be too much.  If it were possible (and I'm not sure it is because of the cap), I would love a receiving group that includes (as the primary weapons) Gronk, Hern, Welker, Lloyd, and (to throw a name out) a guy like Jennings--plus has a guy like Vereen (or maybe Demps if he can catch) coming out of the backfield. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I  disagree with this statement from the article though "The Patriots already have better pieces in place for 2013 to continue that trend, it's just a matter of keeping them on the field"

They don't have better ieces-they have the same old pieces.

We need to shevle the experiment with the hobbits, and get some big fast WRs who can go deep, and out jump other teams CBs.

But in order to go deep, we need a better o-line for TB too. TB needs massive protection since he lacks mobility.

Saying we have big receivers like Gronk and Ballard aren't the answer, and Hernandez is versatile, but i haven't seem him go deep.

Also we need receivers that can hold on to the ball. Sure-handed.

BB needs to keep stocking the defense too. Soo they can keep the score down when the offense can't execute.

"They don't have better pieces-they have the same old pieces."

completely agrree with you. and so seems the author depsite that ridiculous statement

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Good article Bred.  Like you, I pretty much agree with it's premise.  We need at least one real x-type WR.  Also, if we are going to depend so heavily on TEs, we need a third TE who can be nearly as effective as a receiver as  Hern and Gronk, given those two's injury issues.  I would like to see Welker back because he is such a great weapon and so in synch with Brady.  But I fear his cost may just be too much.  If it were possible (and I'm not sure it is because of the cap), I would love a receiving group that includes (as the primary weapons) Gronk, Hern, Welker, Lloyd, and (to throw a name out) a guy like Jennings--plus has a guy like Vereen (or maybe Demps if he can catch) coming out of the backfield. 

demps can catch. was ussed as a wr at florida.

good post.

hope bb drafts a big outside wr and a great pass rusher.

and gets a cover lb and big cb in draft or fa.

stronger o lineman wouldnt hurt either

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seems some missed the point.  The Pats have "BETTER pieces in place...".  Pieces are just that, pieces.  The author did not imply the Patriots are fully set for the 2013 season.  Better can include the RB situation, hopefully both TEs are healthy for the entire season.  The trend is we saw a more balanced approach to the offense with more running plays and scores by running versus all pass or nothing.  Its evolving folks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

good post.

i hope all this happens. the crows game really expose the weaknesses that need to be addressed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

good post.

i hope all this happens. the crows game really expose the weaknesses that need to be addressed

you are so right kansaa.

almost a good thing in that its a wakeup call about what is glaring.

still got to wonder does bb see josh's wekanesses in gameplan, adujustmnets and sequence of playcalling (really subpar)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I agree.

As much as Givens, Branch and Troy Brown were considered a patchwork group (smurfs) they got way more separation and allowed a much better vertical game than what TB has today. what does that tell you?

Watched the 2004 SB vs Carolina (2003 seasons) and man did the Pats fire the ball down the field in that game...and Brady was on the run a good amount of the time and honestly, they did not have a scary running game then.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Check the SB...ravens r winning because of that threat/ threats factor....Mike Wallace????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsBermuda's comment:

Check the SB...ravens r winning because of that threat/ threats factor....Mike Wallace????

does he still want 80 mil?

much cheaper big, fast, hands wrs in draft

Sections
Shortcuts