good bye Julian, hello Wes??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: good bye Julian, hello Wes??

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TJ Moe will be younger and cheaper.  Of course, the jury is still out on whether he can play at the NFL level.

[/QUOTE]

This ^

Re-sign Edelmen, who deserves a bump for punt returns and leading us in receptions for the remainder of the year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WW is damaged goods. Two concussions won't get alot of interest.

Pay Incredibleman

[/QUOTE]

Patriots had interest in Collie.

Ouch!

[/QUOTE]

yeah, he's playing for the Patriost. he had a concussion problem too. he took two in 2010 and didn't finish the season.

[/QUOTE]

The frauds and lies really come out from some of you in order to win an argument.  RallyC the goof tries it all the time but he just keeps getting owned.  I was owning him so bad that he ended up having a meltdown and made this big pathetic goodbye thread.  It was pretty sad.  Don't become that guy!! LOL!

Concerning Collie... 2010

Collie's case is worrisome because he suffered at least two concussions, and possibly a third, during the 2010 season.

During a Nov. 7 game at Philadelphia that year, Collie absorbed almost simultaneous hits from Eagles safeties Kurt Coleman and Quintin Mikell. Collie suffered a concussion and lay on the field for almost 10 minutes before he was carried off on a stretcher.

Let me repeat for some of you slower people..

Possibly 3 concussions in 2010 and after one of them he laid on the field for almost 10 minutes before he was carried off on a stretcher. 

Um, doesn't much sound like Welker, now does it?  How about Nate Solder?  2 concussions these past few weeks and out this Sunday.   What do you guys have to say about that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Damaged goods at how many millions? He was too goofey to take what the Pats offerred. His epic screw up against the Pats was before his recent brain injuries. Wes will be lucky to find any team who wants an aging, mentally slipping, little guy like him. He's all but done. He's not an O-lineman who doesnt rely on the dexterity and motor skills that a slot guy in the NFL does. He's stupid beyond comprehension if he insists on taking more chances. He's been in decline for some time now as it is. Sad, but not the PATS problem. GO PATS!

Like that matters!  Weren't you just saying Welker better stop before his brain is messed up for life?  Yet it's okay for Nate Solder because he is a lineman???!!

OMG!  You can not be Serious!! Wow!!  Maybe you have lost some brain cells.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If RallyC could only see what a fool he is making of himself here.  Maybe he should take me off ignore and look how I continue to own him.  Instead he just keeps embarrassing himself with his posts.

Hey RallyC, remember how I made you have a meltdown and you wrote your sad goodbye thread because you couldn't take it anymore! I brought it to the top of the forum so you could see it again.  Haha!!

Keep posting and keep getting owned. LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

TJ Moe will be younger and cheaper.  Of course, the jury is still out on whether he can play at the NFL level.

This ^

Re-sign Edelmen, who deserves a bump for punt returns and leading us in receptions for the remainder of the year.

it would be nice to see him remain a PATRIOTS player for the next few seasons. His abilities are rare and you just know he works at getting better all the time. With Welker headed to the glue factory as soon as maybe this season, Bill showed more genius in cutting bait on him. Both JE and AD have more value than he ever will again. Pay JE BB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

This ^

it would be nice to see him remain a PATRIOTS player for the next few seasons. His abilities are rare and you just know he works at getting better all the time. With Welker headed to the glue factory as soon as maybe this season, Bill showed more genius in cutting bait on him. Both JE and AD have more value than he ever will again. Pay JE BB. 

"Value" per RallyC

Funny watching RallyC using Edelman as his scapegoat to his awful prediction of how Danny Amendola was going to surpass Welkers production here. 

Danny Amendola Season #1 with the Patriots  through 14 weeks = 51 receptions, 579 yards, 2 tds

Wes Welker season # 1 with the Patriots total  = 112 receptions, 1175 yards, 8 tds.

Not sure Amendola can catch him in just a couple games.

Matter of fact, Amendola won't come in the same ball park of Welkers stats with the Patriots last season =  118 receptions, 1354 yards, 6 td's.

Ouch!  That hurts.  Damn you BB!!  Welker and Edelman would have been a fantastic duo.  Instead you gave us Edelman and Mr. Underachiever.  The Rams knew what they were doing when they showed Amendola the exit door.

Good call RallyC, your prediction fell short.... very short.  Are you sure you really played the game before?  Did you say you played football or did you mean futbol?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wes welker's  career is in jeapordy. Probably because he is a 5ft7 32 year old slot receiver who averages 160 targets a year.BB once again, knew what he was doing making tough football decisions by signkng a younger faster injury risk who's contract is FULLY PROTECTED based on Dannys heslth.

Oh, don't look now but Amendola is catching 68% of his targets(meaning Brady's 61% completion rate gets better the more he throws Danny the ball. I know some of you nitwits demand instant gratification and if a guy doesn't go Randy Moss or better his 1st year he is a bust, but Amendola is a great addition to the offense. Sorry, if that ruins your agenda, just keep talking about how bad Julian Edelman is, or how much Mayo sucks. That should divert the attention elswhere long enough for people to forget. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't really see many fans busting edelman/DA's chops.  I think they're doing better than expected.  I think the rookie WRs are doing better than expected - but, the rookies can't afford to regress at this stage of the season

[/QUOTE]

I guess you ignored murtls post up above, and you have selectively forgot babe and companies campaign against julian edelman last year....which has become quiet. 

[/QUOTE]

2 people don't represent 'many fans'.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Edelman without Brady is a failed QB turned kick returner.

[/QUOTE]

Take out "Brady" and put in BB...then you have it right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

....Ouch!  That hurts.  Damn you BB!!  Welker and Edelman would have been a fantastic duo.  Instead you gave us Edelman and Mr. Underachiever.  The Rams knew what they were doing when they showed Amendola the exit door.

[/QUOTE]

Of course if Welker was still here Edelman would NEVER have emerged. He'd have been the same guy he was before, a few contributions on offense and returning punts. He's always had these skills, remember the playoff game vs. Ravens in 2009 when he was the best player on the field? He was blocked by WW because there's no room for two guys doing the same job. They're redundant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

....Ouch!  That hurts.  Damn you BB!!  Welker and Edelman would have been a fantastic duo.  Instead you gave us Edelman and Mr. Underachiever.  The Rams knew what they were doing when they showed Amendola the exit door.

Of course if Welker was still here Edelman would NEVER have emerged. He'd have been the same guy he was before, a few contributions on offense and returning punts. He's always had these skills, remember the playoff game vs. Ravens in 2009 when he was the best player on the field? He was blocked by WW because there's no room for two guys doing the same job. They're redundant.

Except one is healthy and young enough still with several more years of high productivity ahead of him while the other is gonna be a 33 year old dwarf, on the otherside of his best years and is one more hit awawy from being a head of lettuce. Gimme JE and DA over WW in tandem with one of them anyday. I'm right! Bill proved that to ALL of us by choosing to have who he has.  I agree with Bill. Thise who don't believe in BB when it comes to football are stupid efen morons with abnormal self images. Poor dopes like TFBiatch12 cant let go of their weird crushes so much that they are willing to be bludgeoned here for the same of their long lost love. Screwed up dudes. GO PATS!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

You don't recall? Is that even possible for someone with a photographic memory that spends the vast majority of his waking hours here. Even if you disagree, you must recall what TFB is alluding to, right?

Working from home today?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

If RallyC could only see what a fool he is making of himself here.  Maybe he should take me off ignore and look how I continue to own him.  Instead he just keeps embarrassing himself with his posts.

Hey RallyC, remember how I made you have a meltdown and you wrote you.r sad goodbye thread because you couldn't take it anymore! I brought it to the top of the forum so you could see it again.  Haha!!

I certainly don't recall that. You like to make things up in your head don't you?

Remember when you had a mental breakdown when you were shocked BB walked from Welkie?

Did you and PatsEng ever develope that online romance to cuddle and console one another? lol

It is amazing. TFBiatch12 truly believes his own twisting of the truth and slanted lies just because he writes them for others to read. I cant believe more posters dont go after him for his fraudulent claims and accounts. Maybe they all are choosing to ignore him like i have. He obviously is in little girl meltdown mode. Big big game today!  GO PATS!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey RallyC, remember how I made you have a meltdown and you wrote you.r sad goodbye thread because you couldn't take it anymore! I brought it to the top of the forum so you could see it again.  Haha!!

I certainly don't recall that. You like to make things up in your head don't you?

Remember when you had a mental breakdown when you were shocked BB walked from Welkie?

Did you and PatsEng ever develope that online romance to cuddle and console one another? lol

It is amazing. TFBiatch12 truly believes his own twisting of the truth and slanted lies just because he writes them for others to read. I cant believe more posters dont go after him for his fraudulent claims and accounts. Maybe they all are choosing to ignore him like i have. He obviously is in little girl meltdown mode. Big big game today!  GO PATS!!!

[/QUOTE]

You know, I couldn't be bothered to read this whole moronic string, but didn't you say you were leaving?  Were you just trying to get others to beg you to stay?  When are you leaving?  What's taking so long.  A real man does not need to annouce his departed.  He's juts pull an Irish Exit and dissapear.  You must be French.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

You know, I couldn't be bothered to read this whole moronic string, but didn't you say you were leaving?  Were you just trying to get others to beg you to stay?  When are you leaving?  What's taking so long.  A real man does not need to annouce his departed.  He's juts pull an Irish Exit and dissapear.  You must be French.

i will indulge you sice you respectfully asked. I wrote an explanation as to why I was leaving. The heart of the issue was that the incessant whining and complaining and doom and gloom that took place after our GAME 1 win Was just rediculous. It was a very disturbing to hear the like of TFB and his fraudulent group of anti BB HATERS go off the deep end AFTER A WIN. so if you read my statement, it explained this point very clearly. I left for two months DESPITE THE FACT THAT MANY ASKED THAT I stay and ignore the fools and came back once i decided to come back. NOWHERE DID I IMPLY THAT I WOULDNT BE BACK. TFB and others believe they control this board. Ultimately I control what I do and owe no explanation. I returned after my favorite team proved enough to shut the bytches down with their whining. Here I am. And now ignore the idiots who complain about my team's leadership and their proven decisions. Thanks. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't recall RallyC's pathetic goodbye thread after I continuously owned him time and time again.  I will bump the thread for you to check out.  It is epic!  He had a complete meltdown.  I put him over the edge with my true facts and constant owning him as I called him out on all his lies and slanted views.  Another agenda driven poster who didn't fair well against me. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

You don't recall? Is that even possible for someone with a photographic memory that spends the vast majority of his waking hours here. Even if you disagree, you must recall what TFB is alluding to, right?

Working from home today?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I challenge you to provide examples of my twisting of the truth and/or slanted lies?

Little girl meltdown mode? That's funny coming from a guy who wrote and carried on a thread about leaving the forum due to a major meltdown.

Rememebr that?  Here is your OP from that thread you created...

Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season.

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy you say is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am gone for good to ENJOY IT. Don't believe me?  WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

One of the funniest postes on this forum since I have been posting. 

MELTDOWN!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

i will indulge you sice you respectfully asked. I wrote an explanation as to why I was leaving. The heart of the issue was that the incessant whining and complaining and doom and gloom that took place after our GAME 1 win Was just rediculous. It was a very disturbing to hear the like of TFB and his fraudulent group of anti BB HATERS go off the deep end AFTER A WIN. so if you read my statement, it explained this point very clearly. I left for two months DESPITE THE FACT THAT MANY ASKED THAT I stay and ignore the fools and came back once i decided to come back. NOWHERE DID I IMPLY THAT I WOULDNT BE BACK. TFB and others believe they control this board. Ultimately I control what I do and owe no explanation. I returned after my favorite team proved enough to shut the bytches down with their whining. Here I am. And now ignore the idiots who complain about my team's leadership and their proven decisions. Thanks. 

[/QUOTE]

Tfb believes he controls this board? And yet the forum idiot, deadahead, who tells people not to use "his phrases" and asks mods to delete posts because similar topics had been discussed doesn't bother you. Hmmm. Strange.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise. It's just so all coincidental that your MeadowlandMike, Phat Virgin and FootballExpert45 miraculously all arrived at the same time this morning.  

[/QUOTE]

So let me understand what you're saying here.Members showing up at the same time is proof that they are the same person? Strange... you've been using the "other handle conviently vanishes" line as proof that members are the same.  Apparently, there are but two members here, you and the 500 that mock you.

You're a  idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tfb believes he controls this board? And yet the forum idiot, deadahead, who tells people not to use "his phrases" and asks mods to delete posts because similar topics had been discussed doesn't bother you. Hmmm. Strange.

[/QUOTE

Stop fool, youre obnviously just another troll startin stupid shyte. Russ knows the game well and scares all of you who dont with his sometimes aggressive attitude. Yeah sometimes oberboard but know his football. Go watch your Jests now. 

25. This post has been removed.