Re: Good Game, but McCourty

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McCourty = Butler

[/QUOTE]

Ouch.  You may be right. 

Didn't DMC look better last year at safety?

[/QUOTE]

Seems to me he is better if he only has a limited space to cover. Probably better in zone than man coverage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

McCourty has had a lot of tough games.  I had High hopes for him after his rookie season but I'd say he needs to go at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Is he still a tem captain?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you people watch the same game as I did?  Yeah DMC should have had a couple picks and he had a few bad plays, but he also was in pretty good position on a lot of plays and got dinged for some pretty questionable calls.  If anything it was Arrington who failed this game.  Got completely burned repeatedly and then tripped on nothing instead of sealing the game with an INT.  The secondary could have played better, but they were left out to dry by the front 7 who generated zero pressure and of course who can forget the 3rd down penalties that extended virtually every Ravens TD drive.  There were some holds that should have been called, but more often than not Flacco had all day to throw.  You can't expect these guys to be able to cover forever.

[/QUOTE]

No, they didn't watch the same game.  They're drama queens who expect every single player on defense to be 100% perfect as human beings.  They have to have ONE or more players on D to bag on all week long to make themselves feel better about themselves.  It's sick.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Rusty. Don't be ridiculous. McCourty got worse as the game went on. If you want to seem credible you have to admit at least that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The PI play at the end is on him.  The collision with Gregory also was not good. You just said he is Butler, too. Talk about a loss of credibility not that you had any.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think many people would argue with the Butler comparison. He was bad all last year. He looked like he might be regaining form this year but took a giant step backward yesterday. If you can't admit that then you're probably the only one on the planet that can't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Watch the missed tackle with Gregory again. McCourty, as we all would, expected Gregory to at least slow down the receiver. Gregory whiffed diving low and the receiver jumped over Gregory and sped by McCourty. Just an ugly play.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DMC was awful, simple as that

[/QUOTE]

damn where have all you guys now telling the truth been?

why is everyone out about it now?

i started virtually the same thing about our cbs and 20 people think that it's completley crazy to admit this (and withtheier eyes think our cbs are good).

qbs know thery can throw a ball up anytime they want without any fear whenever they want.

technique is just awful for dmc and arrington can tackle after the catch, but cant defend passes generally.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to patsfan45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McCourty has no business being on the field, ever. He is a constant liability who can't cover, doesn't look for the ball, and can't catch. Bench him, cut him, just don't put him in the game.

[/QUOTE]

hey, you cant admit reality on this board. cut it out!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DMC was awful, simple as that

[/QUOTE]

He made some decent plays, 3rd down plays to stop drives, but then flags fly & phantom PI/holding calls get called over & over keeping Ravens drives alive. He did drop 2 gimme picks, was AWFUL on the TD were Gregory went low and then that final PI where he wrapped the guy up completely before the ball got there.

Arrington didn't do us any favors either, falling down on that gimme pick. WTF?

3 picks lost... that hurt. Hopefully it'll come together. The offense played OK. Josh has to use the gimmick plays ONCE in a while, not regularly and definitely not repeatedly in the same game, otherwise they totally lose their suprise factor.

Gronk needs to be featured more, Woodhead less. Ridley is SO much better. I don't get it. I guess Josh is just trying to figure out what he's got and how best to use them.

[/QUOTE]

"Gronk needs to be featured more, Woodhead less. Ridley is SO much better. I don't get it."

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

McCourty = Butler

[/QUOTE]

more admissions?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

McCourty = Butler

[/QUOTE]

Ouch.  You may be right. 

Didn't DMC look better last year at safety?

[/QUOTE]

yes i said this in the ofseason. the best chance for him would be to make it at safety

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jaychis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy is a joke. He was a joke last year as well. He allowed 62 catches and 1004 yards last year. This was the second highest total in the league last year. Everyone is just focusing on the 4th quarter. He stunk almost the whole game. I don't remember the stat from last night, but everything but two plays got by him. I think it was eight out of ten for long yardage.

The refs were a joke on both sides of the ball, but this is a loss the defence owns. They were very easy to read. That is why they ran the ball down their throats and killed them with the pass whenever the Ravens wanted. They gave up over 500 yards and the Ravens average QB wasn't even touched.

[/QUOTE]

what jaychis said

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is he still a tem captain?

[/QUOTE]

yes. ive analized this without comments from the board. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If we only took Jenkins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we only took Jenkins.

[/QUOTE]

and finnegan in fa.

:)