Good Game prolate0spheroid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Good Game prolate0spheroid

Ha . . . well I thought the Bruins would win the series, but when it was 4-1, I was starting to believe the Leafs might really pull it off.  Got really nervous when the bruins pulled Rask because the Leafs struggled with six on five last night and there was a lot of time left.  

Oh well, it was a great game and I'm not too disappointed because the Leafs played better than I thought they would and I never mind when a Boston team does well. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Great Game Maple Leaf fans are having the same feeling that We Pats fans had in sb 42

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Wish i was there to see all the Leaf fans partying it up in Toronto when they went 4-1. Ahhhhhhhhh love to see them eat it.

they are destroying the city.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

I'd say the west is looking a lot stronger than the east right about know. Although the Blues lost to the Kings I'd say the way the Blues played, they probably could have beat any team in the east. Even with the epic comeback, the Bruins are not playing great hockey at all. I'd say the Sens are looking like they are playing the most consistent playoff hockey in the east. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Ha . . . well I thought the Bruins would win the series, but when it was 4-1, I was starting to believe the Leafs might really pull it off.  Got really nervous when the bruins pulled Rask because the Leafs struggled with six on five last night and there was a lot of time left.  

Oh well, it was a great game and I'm not too disappointed because the Leafs played better than I thought they would and I never mind when a Boston team does well. 

really disappointed Pro...was pulling for Leafs and really no excuse to lose that lead but very gritty effort and almost got it done-nice one and look good for next year

I notice Queenie had to be a d*ck as usual but just like my Knicks erased the Celtics King Henrik and the Blue Shirts will show the Broons and that disrespectful idjit of a goalie a thing or two in this series

Board cop woooooooo.  Busted!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

really disappointed Pro...was pulling for Leafs and really no excuse to lose that lead but very gritty effort and almost got it done-nice one and look good for next year

I notice Queenie had to be a d*ck as usual but just like my Knicks erased the Celtics King Henrik and the Blue Shirts will show the Broons and that disrespectful idjit of a goalie a thing or two in this series

Board cop woooooooo.  Busted!

I've figured out why he is here... the fans on the Giant board couldn't stand him either and banned him.

not a member of a Giants board and never have been

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Yeah, right. The Knicks are really something.  Melo is a real winner. You're such a littl tool. "I was rooting for the Leafs". Of course you were, you geek.

Ugh.

Just leave our board and stay away for one day. One day!

No one cares about your NY bandwagon type opinions here, tool.

uh oh you have now crossed the board cop... he will now most likely put you on double secret probation. You know how double secret probation works... just ask the Delta's...

in his case it's Triple Secret Probation!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:

I'd say the west is looking a lot stronger than the east right about know. Although the Blues lost to the Kings I'd say the way the Blues played, they probably could have beat any team in the east. Even with the epic comeback, the Bruins are not playing great hockey at all. I'd say the Sens are looking like they are playing the most consistent playoff hockey in the east. 

Fear the Penguins of Pittsburgh!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Seen this over on the Bruins forum.... under the tile Ship Jumpers Roll Call

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Please exit the forum, as you are not real Bruin Fans.

SonFanInIl

Ipotnyc

mattbs

StanleyCuptotheBruins2011

BassFishingII

pumpsie-green

thefly8

ThatHockeyGuy

dbeach48

BostonIrishGuy

rhcp77

Theres more. Well you guiys who said you were done watching, you'll miss a terrific second round.

Rusty over there causing problems too?  Bailed on the Bruins before the game ended and now here giving others a bad time about their team choking?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Pro, the leafs add some back line help and they will be fine. The forwards are fast, tough and skilled. Not sure what to think of Reimer??? 

Mixed on Reimer.  He makes some nice plays but he's inconsistent.  Wish he'd control more of the rebounds.  I'm no expert on hockey being a new fan, but the more I watch, that's what scares me about him.  Rask seems better at that.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was looking forward to Leafs-Rangers until about 11 minutes into the third period.  Oh well--I see this as Leafs doing better than expected and getting some good playoff experience that will pay off for such a young team down the road.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Pro, the leafs add some back line help and they will be fine. The forwards are fast, tough and skilled. Not sure what to think of Reimer??? 

Mixed on Reimer.  He makes some nice plays but he's inconsistent.  Wish he'd control more of the rebounds.  I'm no expert on hockey being a new fan, but the more I watch, that's what scares me about him.  Rask seems better at that.  

I don't think i have ever seen a goalie who has had that much difficulty catching  and controlling a puck with his glove.

Yeah--like I said I'm a hockey novice but his problems holding on to the puck are apparent even to me.  He did, however, make a lot of nice saves when Chara wasn't planted like an oak in front of him. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

I don't think i have ever seen a goalie who has had that much difficulty catching  and controlling a puck with his glove.

Yeah--like I said I'm a hockey novice but his problems holding on to the puck are apparent even to me.  He did, however, make a lot of nice saves when Chara wasn't planted like an oak in front of him. 

I feel like Reimer is the type of goalie who gets in the way of shots more so then actually making quality saves. You look at the best goalies in the NHL they make the save and also kick the rebound into the corner or away from the opposing team. Not taking anything away from Reimer, because he did play well, I just don't think the Bruins helped their cause by shooting the puck into Reimers chest more often than not. 

I'm no Leafs fan but I definitely think they are on the right track with a skilled young team. Jake Gardiner definitely made a name for himself in these playoffs. Kid played great.

As much as I love the Pats I definitely know a lot more about hockey than I do football, having played the game my whole life. No minor football where I live!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think I've ever seen a game turn so quickly in any sport in my entire life. The Leafs were literally scating circles around the Bruins for 50 out of the 60 minutes of regulation...then BOOM! I've never seen a pulled goalie situation work like that. In overtime the Leafs played scared - I watched five of their players glide during that last shift (they weren't moving their feet at all). They were in a funk, they couldn't get out of it...I almost feel bad for them....hockey is their game in that city.

Sections
Shortcuts