GOOD LORD, WHAT WON'T THE TEBOWNER DO TO OUR SORRY DEFENSE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

GOOD LORD, WHAT WON'T THE TEBOWNER DO TO OUR SORRY DEFENSE?

dan the russian bomber orlovsky shredded our defense at home for 353 yards on 30/37 passing. when rexy gets hot he gets really sexy with those numbers. talking 400 yards. that could come down to a late FG esp with bb's nemesis in shanahan coaching them. anyone watching tebow today knows this man can throw and be the ultimate triple threat (he catch it as well) esp against a sorry defense like ours! i see us LOSING to the broncs. their defense can shut down tb and our defense will not be saved by jesus!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Re: GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE?

Tebow would have just thrown a game winner but his receiver dropped it. The guy is going to tear the Pats defense a new one. Mark that game as a loss for the Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE?:
    [QUOTE]Tebow would have just thrown a game winner but his receiver dropped it. The guy is going to tear the Pats defense a new one. Mark that game as a loss for the Pats
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]tell me about it. tebow just inspired the INT... the man is a winner!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

This defense is very strange.  We made Orlovsky look like Manning 2.0 in the first quarter and then they shut him down until it was garbage time.  I'm really not too confident in this D but they seem to play well when it counts.  

I don't think Tebow can play any better than any other QB that faced the D so far.  Every QB looks like a perenial all-star.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Grossman is one of the worst QBs in the league, CC.  Is this predicition anything like your Jets' loss against the Skins?  You really need to go eat your words.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE? : tell me about it. tebow just inspired the INT... the man is a winner!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I have never seen a more righteous QB. If this guy isn't from the Line of David nobody is. God Bless!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

10/15 202 yards, 2 tds with no picks.. would have been 13 for 15 for 300 yards and 3 tds with pats or pittsburgh receiving corps. has the WORSE receivers in the leagie.. period! doing it on the road. forced him to pass and he beat them!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

QB rating of 149.3. If the Pats could have got this guy they'd be set for the next 10 years. Josh McDaniel getting it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]QB rating of 149.3. If the Pats could have got this guy they'd be set for the next 10 years. Josh McDaniel getting it done.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]
    Does it hurt your head much when you think of things like this?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Tebow would have just thrown a game winner but his receiver dropped it. The guy is going to tear the Pats defense a new one. Mark that game as a loss for the Pats
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

I like Tebow but Denver will not beat the Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Just a question, do you entertain the thought that Denver has been winning for reasons other than just Tim Tebow?  You should probably start a Willis McGahee thread, he's been tremendous.  Why do Tebow cheerleaders feel the need to will him to greatness?  Let him play, if he's the real deal that will become apparent in time.  The funny thing is, I get the sense it's out of a fear that he will fail.  That thought is literally world crushing for the Tebow-ites.  I wish him the best though, honestly.  And when the Pats beat the Broncos, I'm not going to start a thread bashing Tebow.  because I do not share your obsession with him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]QB rating of 149.3. If the Pats could have got this guy they'd be set for the next 10 years. Josh McDaniel getting it done.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]pats have something close to jesus, they actually have JESUS! that means we have a qb with great stats who will get knocked out again before the SB where as this tebow guy just keeps peaking. if i were buying stocks, i would load up on tebow's not brady's. tb is like ibm  or warren buffet's company, nice steady and established but not going much higher. the sky is the total limit for tebow. his high this year and even going forward will likely be higher than brady's unfortunately! tebow will end up as the greater big-game WINNER if not in the irrelevant fantasy stats numbers. if it counts for one game, picking tebow OVER brady at this time.. period! first rodgers than tebow!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE?:
    [QUOTE]dan the russian bomber orlovsky shredded our defense at home for 353 yards on 30/37 passing. when rexy gets hot he gets really sexy with those numbers. talking 400 yards. that could come down to a late FG esp with bb's nemesis in shanahan coaching them. anyone watching tebow today knows this man can throw and be the ultimate triple threat (he catch it as well) esp against a sorry defense like ours! i see us LOSING to the broncs. their defense can shut down tb and our defense will not be saved by jesus!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

LOL, at CC.  Good grief, where do you come up with this garbage.  Colts would have beat the Redskins today, IMO.  Grossman is horrible, the Pats might let him pick up some yards in garbage time next week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE? : LOL, at CC.  Good grief, where do you come up with this garbage.  Colts would have beat the Redskins today, IMO.  Grossman is horrible, the Pats might let him pick up some yards in garbage time next week.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Didn't you hear? Tim Tebow will likely be a better player than Tom Brady.  Duh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOOD LORD, WHAT WILL GROSSMAN AND THE TEBOW DO TO OUR DEFENSE? : Didn't you hear? Tim Tebow will likely be a better player than Tom Brady.  Duh!
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]tebow will end up as the greater big-game WINNER if not in the irrelevant fantasy stats numbers. if it counts for one game, picking tebow OVER brady at this time.. period! first rodgers than tebow! brady is the new marino, tebow is the OLD brady!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Tebow played well, but his defense more than anyone else helped the Broncos win that game. Heck, they didn't even have their stud rookie playing either.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

This TD_Jesus guy loves Tebow cause he loves God. That's just sad trolling about our forum tryin to preach to us just because Tebow points at the clouds every so often. BTW your name makes no sense Jesus couldn't throw or catch a TD anyway he's got holes in his hands Tongue Out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

Grossman and Tebow will be drouling if they see McCourtey in coverage.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jesus (I mean Jets fan).....Who is the back up to Tebow?  Who drafted Tebow? Who is the Broncos #1 RB? What did they just change the stadium name to? What street is the Broncos Stadium off of?  Why did Brandon Marshall leave Denver?  Why did they Broncos five up on Plummer?  Why did Von Miller miss the current game?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I'd like that in writing.  down 7 going into the 4th quarter against Pittsburg or Greenbay.  Let's pick a run of the mill "good" offense, say Detroit.  And you want Tim Tebow over Tom Brady.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Grossman and Orlovsky will do NOTHING until garbage time!  All of Orlovsky's stats are GARBAGE time stats.  If he were doing THAT good, the Colts would not have been behind 31 - 3 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Answer: They will get beat. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like that in writing.  down 7 going into the 4th quarter against Pittsburg or Greenbay.  Let's pick a run of the mill "good" offense, say Detroit.  And you want Tim Tebow over Tom Brady.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]
    HERE'S the deal. tebow's game is the better playoff-ready in comparison with brady. if the broncs make the playoffs, they are going at least to the super bowl. pittsburgh and the ravens could make it tough on them but they would DESTROY the pats... period! brady has been awful in his last 3 playoff appearances. u make ur name in the playoffs, tebow has the perfect game with the perfect team! bad weather, no problem!