Good Luck the rest of the way!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Good Luck the rest of the way!

Congrats Guido, Brees looked MVP too me last night. Brady looked bad at times, we had no pass rush to speak of, our CB's and DB's must have still been on Burbon street but ya beat us fair and square. No injurys to blame, no weather, the Ref's are still the Refs but what the hay.

What I hope for is the Colts and Saints go 13-0 or 14-0 then the pressure builds, you don't rest your starters each game becomes the biggest game you play. Then you come into the playoffs either bang-ed up or that bye week gets you out of sinc. If you can go undefeated its a big deal in a salary cap league.

Good luck the rest of the way

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Good Luck the rest of the way!:
    Good luck the rest of he way.  I hope the Saints have the opportunity to meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl.  I have enjoyed the discussions (with those that were reasonable) and look forward to a continuing dialog.  The end result was what I was expecting.  I hope you all had a chance to learn a little about the Saints this week.  It looks like the Saints have extended their winning streak over AFC opponents to seven games.
    Posted by AsylumGuido

Good luck to you guys too. Saints are a very good, and exciting, team this year and were clearly better than us last night. I will be rooting for you guys - except when you play us. Hopefully, we will have a second date in Feb !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

In Response to Re: Good Luck the rest of the way!:
    Congrats Guido, Brees looked MVP too me last night. Brady looked bad at times, we had no pass rush to speak of, our CB's and DB's must have still been on Burbon street but ya beat us fair and square. No injurys to blame, no weather, the Ref's are still the Refs but what the hay. What I hope for is the Colts and Saints go 13-0 or 14-0 then the pressure builds, you don't rest your starters each game becomes the biggest game you play. Then you come into the playoffs either bang-ed up or that bye week gets you out of sinc. If you can go undefeated its a big deal in a salary cap league. Good luck the rest of the way
    Posted by Philskiw

I wish we could have a chance to rest players.  But, it will not be because of trying to go undefeated, it will be because the Vikes keep winning, that will prevent wholesale resting of players.  I think you will see more of what Payton did last night by sitting out players that normally could play if they are not 100%.  It was a big surprise that Greer and Bush were inactive.  Sed Ellis could have played against the Bucs, but Payton held him out.  The only player that I can't see him resting is Brees.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Guido, Congrats to you and your Saints.  You guys were clearly the better team last night and gave us a good old fashion beat down.  I will be rooting for the Saints the rest of the season.  I hope that we meet in the Super Bowl!  Not taking anything away from the Saints, but I do not feel that last night was a good representation of who the Pats really are.  You, your team, and the people of New Orleans are class acts!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozfree79. Show ozfree79's posts

Ricky love your av...The Stooges rule...As Moe would say "GET BUSY!"

As for the Pats.......Maybe next year. We may get a divisional title and reach the post season but with our record we will be on the road and we S*CK on the road this year. We can't get it done in the regular season I don't see it happening in the post season against elite teams. And the D, in my mind, is going to take more than the rest of the season to work out the kinks. Especially against veteran QBs on elite teams (case in point, INDY and 'Nawlins). But I have faith. Let's hope they make a big phat liar outta me!

Sections
Shortcuts