Good news on Julian Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Good news on Julian Edelman

shalise manza young shalisemyoung Hearing the Julian Edelman won't be out much longer, not more than two weeks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Re: Good news on Julian Edelman

That's fine and dandy but WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH?! I don't know why he was out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

If he's been out for 4 weeks, plus another two, I'd say torn or sprained mcl. He could have broken something, six weeks is a long time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Cunningham is also coming back as he has been dealing with a high ankle sprain.

Injuries happen. Doubt its a MCL injury. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

This is kinda a good news/bad news thing.  Good news is he will be back soon, bad news is this guy is Maroney like in his constant injuries.  He got this rep in college and was a concern when he came out.  He was hurt last year and again already this year.

I like him alot but he can't do the Pats much good if he is always hurt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm a little concerned there. We got a slot WR coming back from an injury who states he's not a hundred percent, and we got his backup who's injured and we cut two guys that could fill lthat gap in Jenkins or Farnham, and we keep Slater who can't catch a ball. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

Why do people like to bash players for getting injured like thats something they can always prevent. Obviously most injuries happen when players are going full speed and trying to give there all so why bash a guy for giving it his all and end up getting injured huh? Julian is a special player and whatever time he needs to get better he should take it cause we do need him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Why do people like to bash players for getting injured like thats something they can always prevent. Obviously most injuries happen when players are going full speed and trying to give there all so why bash a guy for giving it his all and end up getting injured huh? Julian is a special player and whatever time he needs to get better he should take it cause we do need him.
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]
    Good post.

Football is not a contact sport it is a collision sport.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Forget talent, "durability" might actually be a gift...

Conversely "undersized" in this game is just a question of "when".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Good news on Julian Edelman:
    [QUOTE]Why do people like to bash players for getting injured like thats something they can always prevent.
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]

I read all the posts i didn't read where anyone bashed players for getting injured?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Good news on Julian Edelman:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good news on Julian Edelman : I read all the posts i didn't read where anyone bashed players for getting injured?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Kansas, I only read these sporadically and when I do read and comment, I get into it for a few hours, and I read about how we should get rid of Shawn Crable, and that he stinks, can't play at all and all because he was injured.  Even Brady got it from fans for being injured and one more reason to get rid of him along with missing the off season, screw his family and get back here now.

It gets really scary how much way to many of these fans bash players for being injured.  There are a huge # of very ugly fans that get on all of our teams for making the slightest mistakes, and being injured is way up there.  One fan starts blasting a player, and the rest of the trolls go gang busters.

Jacoby Ellsbury got crucified as much as I have ever seen, with his misdiagnosed rib injuries.  I have never seen such outright disgust at a player for being injured.  He went to AZ. to get treated, and maybe better diagnosis and he was abused.  Get rid of him.  Rib injuries are no joke, especially when you are running full speed and leap and land smack on your ribs.

These fans have no heart whatsoever.  They are a sham!!

Sections
Shortcuts