Good Pass Rush today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyMossinThem. Show RandyMossinThem's posts

Good Pass Rush today.

Tully was a beast today are line played pretty good even with brace in there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Re: Good Pass Rush today.

The Pats Offensive play calling is awful, just awful!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yes! and burgess too.  loved the mixed fronts, movement, and attacking front defense.  I hope this is the way we go from here.  On the other hand, we still got conservative again on offense in the 4th quarter, and started to blow the lead.  This must be fixed.  3rd receiver is crucial to post season success

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Good Pass Rush today.:
    Yes! and burgess too.  loved the mixed fronts, movement, and attacking front defense.  I hope this is the way we go from here.  On the other hand, we still got conservative again on offense in the 4th quarter, and started to blow the lead.  This must be fixed.  3rd receiver is crucial to post season success
    Posted by Davedsone

Aiken dropped another one. That's at least one each week for the past 2-3 weeks he's played.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I liked the pass rush too! Don't get overexcited though..the Bill's O-line is garbage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I liked the all LB alignment.  Like jam said though how much of it had to do with the Bill being horrible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Posted by Davedsone

They brought back multiple formations?

I've been waiting all fr*ggin' (yes, Boston.com censored fr*gg*n) year to see the 1-5-5

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Burgess is the man. he has met the challenge head on and delivered.  AD also played alright.  Wright and TBC were BEASTLY. 

im so impressed with the way Wright and Tully stepped up in this situation today. 
    A+ for them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Good Pass Rush today.:
    Tully was a beast today are line played pretty good even with brace in there.
    Posted by RandyMossinThem

Yes, against a patchwork front line for the Bills. Good to see they can get pressure, but against this team and what amounts to a mix of 2nd 3rd and even 4th in their depth chart, I am not going to be overly impressed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think Mike Wright could be a difference-maker moving forward.

Between Wright, Myron Pryor, and Jarvis Green, you have three good pass rushing defensive linemen that can be unleashed in obvious passing situations.

Then you also have depth at linebacker: TBC, Thomas, Guyton, Burgess, Seau, and Mayo.

I'm not particularly excited with the results against a bad Bills team, but I'm intrigued by the potential.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

A win is a win and we'll all take it, but the Bills have the most players on I.R.-16 according to Dan Dierdork. This is a team we should have absolutely crushed and the Pats had 15 yards passing in the fourth quarter and only 3 points in the second half. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hard to tell on my little TV, but it looked like on passing downs they were going with no DLs at all (just LBs) or at least everyone was standing up.  That really worked well for the Pats.  Maybe they'll try it more often, even once their DLs are healthy. I'm sure it's risky against the run, but it gave the Pats a pass rush they haven't had all year.

Wright was a monster today, as was TBC. Really nice play from those two.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The Bills are horrible unfortunately. Lets use the Jags game next week as a measurinmg stick. Garrard is at least mobile and can make passes. They have talent on offense there and I'm glad we are playing at Foxboro. Let's hope the weather is bad too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes! and burgess too.  loved the mixed fronts, movement, and attacking front defense.  I hope this is the way we go from here.  Posted by Davedsone

The defensive schemes today looked pretty good, i think BB needs to keep using that standup, bunch up attack so QBs can't read the defense. I saw Green bay use it today agianst the Steelers, troy aikman calls it "psycho defense"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Good Pass Rush today. : The defensive schemes today looked pretty good, i think BB needs to keep using that standup, bunch up attack so QBs can't read the defense. I saw Green bay use it today agianst the Steelers, troy aikman calls it "psycho defense"
    Posted by kansaspatriot

What was nice was that the Pats were up by 2 scores for most of the game, so they knew the Bills were going to pass more often than not.

You can't start a game like that, though.

Maybe if the Pats go up on the Colts again by 17 points they could break that out.

Sections
Shortcuts