Good Thing Denver Is Healthy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Good Thing Denver Is Healthy

Good to have the spotlight on the "chosen one" again.  Takes the pressure off the Pats to simply go roughshod over the league.  Wonder how many folks leading into this year even speculated the Broncos could put a bagel up in the loss column this year???!!!!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Denver again. My god.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This is news?!  You are one paranoid dude. Worrying about injuries to players on rival team in august? Im pretty sure the season is won between september and january...not august. Did you wish for these injuries as well? You sure seem to be happy about other teams misfortunes but you always wanna ignore the ones on your own team. You probably have a Wes Welker Voodoo doll and you stuck pins in his ankle. You probably have one for Brady too.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Manning is their QB. It is all part of God's great plan to have him win another Superbowl. Don't question it. A shoddy O-Line and depleted defense is nothing because the golden boy will prevail.

Brady gets a bruise on his knee and people are throwing parties in the streets all across the world excluding New England. 

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Healthy or not New England beats Denver by 17 on 11/24.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Manning is their QB. It is all part of God's great plan to have him win another Superbowl. Don't question it. A shoddy O-Line and depleted defense is nothing because the golden boy will prevail.

Brady gets a bruise on his knee and people are throwing parties in the streets all across the world excluding New England. 

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

I'm not sure the NFL is ready to be compared to the WWE again after the last time fivehead won one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm really not all that worried about Denver. We will see a few phantom PI's throughout the year and then he will choke once the playoffs and cold weather hits. I'm not convinved his body is going to last much longer either.

I'm more worried about the Texans to be honest. I think they will be a better all around team as long as Shaub plays well.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I'm really not all that worried about Denver. We will see a few phantom PI's throughout the year and then he will choke once the playoffs and cold weather hits. I'm not convinved his body is going to last much longer either.

I'm more worried about the Texans to be honest. I think they will be a better all around team as long as Shaub plays well.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Yeah, Texans are legit.  So is Baltimore and Pitt, despite losing some guys.  Don't sleep on Cinncy either, the AFC North will be very good.  KC could be a dark-horse if Alex Smith plays well there, but in end I think Denver will be our biggest competition in the AFC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Still not gonna give Bmore any props? I thought they looked pretty good considering what they lost in the offseason. Defense is still gonna be ok so I dont get how they are out the picture outside of the stats saying SB winners dont make the playoffs.  Houston will be better with a healthy A.J. assuming he is healthy in January, but unless Ed Reed really brings that secondary together(which he may do) I still see them as pretenders. They have ALL the talent, but Im surprised at how easy they folded last year. I agree CIncy is still young and everything is riding on the development of Big Red who still seemed a bit shy on the trigger last year and was more of a manager. He needs to take that leap this year and if he does, watch out. Still like our team with an improved run game and better pass rush hopefully

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Sections
Shortcuts