Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us

Looking at the schedule, we should be able to ride cleanly through the season, reason I made this statement is we still have 7 games. With that said there are some serious problems that need to be corrected. DB is my main concern with more falling to injuries our D line and D LB's will need to bring more of there game.  Also the run game needs some serious work weather will be a factor in the coming weeks in N.England and a solid run game is a must in cold wet weather.

Don't get me wrong, I throughly enjoyed last night and feel good this morning about the PATS. That said, even though the schedule is in our favor the Pats will need to keep the focus and bring in some more DB bodies. Seeing Edleman out there as a DB (he did good) does not give me warm and fuzzies. 

Otherwise, Great Win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us

In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us:
    [QUOTE]Us/we?  What number do you wear? Moron.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Putzman---  Us/We is a natural way to speak when your a fan. You on the other hand really can't speak most times because you have Bill/Brady member in your throat.

My comments were based off FACTs. Fact we are now play backups of Backups in the secondary, we even needed to trott out edleman. Fact ... late fall/early winter is upon us , which means Wind/Rain or Snow. Without a RUN game during those days our offense will sputter. Nothing i said was an insult to the PATS win last night, It was a concern for future games, and if you would get off your knees long enough to actually watch a game, you will see "Smart" fans understand this and they have legitimate concerns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : YOU are NOT on the Patriots. You are ONLY a fan.  Do not use "us" or "we". Moron.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

WOW Dude you really are a putz arn't you. Get off your Iphone and return to your class instructions, Am pretty sure the reason your failing in school is your on these boards and not studying like a good little 8yr old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

ROFL DMPC, 3 degrees as in 3 degrees of seperation, sorry watching a movie with 3 and or Degrees in the name, does not mean you get to say you have 3 degrees.

I'm guess your a Dude, your like all those online chat people, want folks to know your a girl so they will HOT chat you, but your actually a ugly man who's never been on a date.

And your probably right about not owning an Iphone, you need to have some brains to use them, apparently based off all the posts i've seen you post, your lacking in the brain area.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : No, three degrees as in a BA MS and Ph.D. I'm not a DUDE, you disrespectful little MORON.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Again, i'm doubting your 3 degrees, someone that educated would get there head of their A$$, and actually undestand that in cold/wet weather you need a run game. And having your DB's all of them now, either back ups or back ups of back ups. Is a serious problem.

Concerning your Sex, i'm still betting on Ugly guy, but i'll throw you a bone and give you Fat Ugly girl who wishes she was a guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : Forget your SSRI today?  "There"?  Don't you mean "their"? Moron.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Eh, never much cared about spelling, thats what word is for , spell checking for documents that get emailed in a corporate setting. Since this is just a posting forum and i'm conversing with putz like you, i'm not overly concerned with how my repsonse look formatted, grammer or spelling. Besides it makes it easier for a putz like you to understand, instead of confusing spelling you can just sound out the words as they are printed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : People that live in civilized countries generally use correct grammar and spelling and punctuation, unless of course they are teenagers or just plain moronic. You are the latter.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

So starting a post, and having your only response is to toss an insult to a well said discription of the worries and needs of the PATS, makes you civilized and mature?    NOT   

More like your a frustrated FAT UGLY Girl, whose only man in her life treated her like crap so your only happiness in life is to place 1 line insults to any post that doesn't fall in line with you blind following of the PATS.

Once you can sit back and objectively look at a team and see it for what it is, Pass offensively Talented, Run Offensivly (unknown), Run Defensly pretty good, Pass Defensively suspect and injurly riddled. Your opionion is worth about as much as a 5 year old child in a candy store pestering his mother about buying him candy and promising it won't affect his appetite for dinner in 30 minutes.

Your an idiot, i've seen your posts all over this board and you have nothing constructive to add other than your 1 sentence insults to anyone that objectively looks at the PATS, you really need to leave the boards and let intelligent people discuss "There" team. For those of us who want actually discussions based of FACTS, your fantasy land mentality is not wanted and if you need to read the boards, just read them and dont post your moronic 1 line posts of how someone is a moron.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : How do YOU KNOW what the worries and needs of the Pats are?  Are you a professional football GM? No, you are not, you are a fan, just like I am.  Acting like you are "a football expert" when you are not makes you a MORON. Go take your NNRTI now.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Are you really that stupid? Really? A pop warner football player can see the "needs" and weakness of this team. There is no need for a GM to see it. And i'll correct you, I AM NOT A FAN LIKE YOU, i'm an intelligent fan, 1 who enjoyed the win last night, but is worried about the season with the lack of running and the suspect secondary that is injury riddled. Donot Ever place me in your catagory of a fan, blindly following a team and never be concerned with its future. I've seen this franschise rise up from infancy and mature to superbowl Winners.

Once you go through years of cheering for a team that was as inept at the teams i've cheered for through the years, then maybe you will understand the things i'm talking about.

FANS true fans, Enjoy the Moments we have, Hope for the best in the future and worry about the problems that are glaring them in the face.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : Yes, you are a FAN LIKE ME.  You have NO say in the team's game plans, personnel decisions or anything like that.  SO STOPPING ACTING LIKE YOU DO! You need to understand "the things I am taking about" before anyone else does.  Once you realize you're only a fan, you will start to improve and you won't need your meds any more.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

No, i'm not a fan like you, i'm not drinking the koolade, this will be the last post i see of yours. I can't be bother with fools, and you Mam/Sir are the biggest fool i've seen on these boards, other than Weerdat.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

For another view:

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/jets-vs-patriots,26630/

I called Edelman switching to defensive back, but that was before his grope incident.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : YOU are NOT on the Patriots. You are ONLY a fan.  Do not use "us" or "we". Moron.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]
    YOU are on team troll.  WE/OUR/US are fan terms because we identify with our teams, otherwise why bother? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : 1.  I'm not a dude. 2.  I'm not a putz. 3.  I don't own an iPhone. 4.  I'm not in school-I have three degrees. You're a moron.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

You are like 6 morons playing with superglue.  Just ONE BIG BALL OF MORON.  Shut up.  The only degrees you have are in troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Win enjoy it today, then put it behind us : No, three degrees as in a BA MS and Ph.D. I'm not a DUDE, you disrespectful little MORON.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

\
    More like BS, LoBS, IsBS.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So . . .   let me understand this:

The guy who has a gigantic, sophomoric insult as his signature claims multiple degrees.

Uh huh.

Hey . . .   whatever happened to that guy who claimed he was a doctor in chemistry and used to litter the board with racist remarks?

I miss him.

Cool

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh . . .

Look at that!

He disappeared.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

How you doin', Bob?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lol I reported him every time he answered.  Mods here are soooo hit or miss.

Sections
Shortcuts