Goodbye 2012-2013 Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Goodbye 2012-2013 Season

The Pats have proven they need a first round bye to make the Super Bowl, and especially with this flawed team.  Last year, to reach the Super Bowl, we beat Tim Tebow, and then had the Ravens shank a 20 yard FG.  This year, we need to beat Pittsburgh, then win at Denver, and at Houston.  No way, no how. 

And even if we do make the Super Bowl, who are we going to beat?  The Niners?  Giants?  Seahawks?  We play like crap against all of them. 

This Pats team is fun to watch, but they are nowhere near a championship team.  Ridley fumbles constantly.  Hernandez drops 50% of bunnies thrown to him.  The secondary is an NFL laughingstock.  We have no deep threat WR, just dink and dunk possession types.  Brady can't throw a deep ball anymore, and goes through stretches where he can't hit the broad side of a barn. 

Also, Belichick is coaching like the game has passed him by.  It's always the other team that tricks the Pats, has the surprises, has the better game plan, and manages the game better.  We've failed against tough defense since the first Giants' SB loss, 5 years ago, and it's always the same now.  We face a tough D = automatic loss.  Against weak teams, we blow them out. 

The plus side is this team is young, and there's some hope that they can improve in 2013.  But Brady is old now, and this window may be shutting forever.  Unless the Pats cheat like Indy did, and throw a season to get the next great QB. 

Next year, I want to see a good, tall, physical, downfield threat WR.  And a CB who can cover someone. 

Meanwhile, the next two weeks are meaningless exhibition games.  I'd rather the Pats rest all our starters for the playoffs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Goodbye 2012-2013 Season

Obvious troll is obvious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Obvious troll is obvious.

[/QUOTE]

Probably Leon the Jets Giants troll. Who else would think of putting the Giants in the same category as the 49ers and Seahawks and not even bring up Atlanta. All 3 of those teams are playing way better than the Giants.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just stop watching and coming here and commenting until next year them.

See ya!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah. Anyone that comes on here and starts a thread like this as their very first post is an undisguised troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Veritas...Law?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Pulleeze! Have you not been watching football lately. When 5 of the last 7 Super Bowl champs have played in the first week of the postseason, I really like the fact the Pats play in the first round. They can beat Denver and Houston anytime/anywhere. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No Gronkowski, we lost Dennard when we needed him most and Gregory sucks eggs and has been benched. I seriously doubt the season is over. We're just getting started.

It would be a bummer having to go to Denver, but we'll handle it when we get there. I'm not really afraid of them. Both our offense and defense were built to stop them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Media loves Denver and Manning, but they've really had a weak schedule after the Pats game. Anyone that's really good they lost to, and they beat up on average to bad teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This team is gonna steamroll through the playoffs building momemtum as we go. Denver had absolutely no answer for the hurry up pace this offensive attack brings. Gronk has three weeks to tune up for the Denver showdown. Now Lloyd is playing really well and Hernandez is healthy. Ridley will bounce back in a big way! Afraid of S.F, Seattle, or the NYG you ask??!! Absolutley not!! This may have been the best thing to happen to this team so the media will stop blowing smoke up their butts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Don't see it. I see league parity where anyone can look great one week and sux the next.

If you look at teams coming off big MNF wins you will see them lose quite often the following Sunday. Not sure why but it seems to be real.

We are as good as everyone else in the dance. We have as good a shot as anyone making to the SB.

Remember, SF had a bit of a let down in the second half but only to a point. When we got to within 14 they were doing everything to stop us but COULD NOT.

Our UnSpecial Teams does not give up that 63 yd kick off return I believe we win the game.

Gotta move on but we are still a very good football team. We have pimples sure but so doesn't everyone else.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Post #1 ??????   TROLL !

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats have proven they need a first round bye to make the Super Bowl, and especially with this flawed team.  Last year, to reach the Super Bowl, we beat Tim Tebow, and then had the Ravens shank a 20 yard FG.  This year, we need to beat Pittsburgh, then win at Denver, and at Houston.  No way, no how. 

And even if we do make the Super Bowl, who are we going to beat?  The Niners?  Giants?  Seahawks?  We play like crap against all of them. 

This Pats team is fun to watch, but they are nowhere near a championship team.  Ridley fumbles constantly.  Hernandez drops 50% of bunnies thrown to him.  The secondary is an NFL laughingstock.  We have no deep threat WR, just dink and dunk possession types.  Brady can't throw a deep ball anymore, and goes through stretches where he can't hit the broad side of a barn. 

Also, Belichick is coaching like the game has passed him by.  It's always the other team that tricks the Pats, has the surprises, has the better game plan, and manages the game better.  We've failed against tough defense since the first Giants' SB loss, 5 years ago, and it's always the same now.  We face a tough D = automatic loss.  Against weak teams, we blow them out. 

The plus side is this team is young, and there's some hope that they can improve in 2013.  But Brady is old now, and this window may be shutting forever.  Unless the Pats cheat like Indy did, and throw a season to get the next great QB. 

Next year, I want to see a good, tall, physical, downfield threat WR.  And a CB who can cover someone. 

Meanwhile, the next two weeks are meaningless exhibition games.  I'd rather the Pats rest all our starters for the playoffs. 

[/QUOTE]

TROLL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

I've actually been here for years.  My last userid got messed up, so I had to make a new one. 

I don't get how anyone who says something other than, "We will easily win the Super Bowl every year!" is a troll. 

Correct if I'm wrong, sunshine boys, but over the past 2 years, counting the playoffs, we are 22-2 against the AFC, and 4-5 against the NFC.  All 7 of those losses were to teams with physical defense, and mediocre offense. 

For some reason, we cannot defeat a good tough D.  This team reminds me of the old Colts, who would run up the score against mediocre teams, then lose to the first tough D they faced.  Usually the Pats D.  

Now it's the other way around. 

Calling "troll" on everyone who points out obvious problems with this team is kind of childish. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

I've actually been here for years.  My last userid got messed up, so I had to make a new one. 

I don't get how anyone who says something other than, "We will easily win the Super Bowl every year!" is a troll. 

Correct if I'm wrong, sunshine boys, but over the past 2 years, counting the playoffs, we are 22-2 against the AFC, and 4-5 against the NFC.  All 7 of those losses were to teams with physical defense, and mediocre offense. 

For some reason, we cannot defeat a good tough D.  This team reminds me of the old Colts, who would run up the score against mediocre teams, then lose to the first tough D they faced.  Usually the Pats D.  

Calling "troll" on everyone who points out obvious problems with this team is kind of childish. 

[/QUOTE]

You come off like one. You lack faith, and are spweing negativity.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You come off like one. You lack faith, and are spweing negativity.

[/QUOTE]

I hate to break it to you, but "losing" is a "negative".  

If you're happy with losing, or think it's a positive development, good for you!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Still, to say goodbye to the season after one game is silly.  It's a bad post Veritas.  Use some thought here.  Besides, if what you say is true the Pats stand a real good chance of reaching the SB.  It's there we fans can start to worry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This troll was to easy to spot.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still, to say goodbye to the season after one game is silly.  It's a bad post Veritas.  Use some thought here.  Besides, if what you say is true the Pats stand a real good chance of reaching the SB.  It's there we fans can start to worry.

[/QUOTE]

garytx, I know, but home field in the playoffs is critical to the Pats.  Look at last year, we got to  the SB without even much of a fight.  

This year, beating Pittsburgh, followed by Houston, and Denver, on the road, is improbable. So I think the loss to the Niners pretty much ended our chances for this season. 

People don't like to hear it, but our odds just got extremely worse with that loss.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This troll was to easy to spot.

[/QUOTE]

I picked your stupidity of a lineup. 

[/QUOTE]

Your still a troll. Now go back to your hovel

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts