Goodbye DeadAhead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Goodbye DeadAhead

As you know everything about everything football - and have told us about what plays you would have run in each situation; I say goodbye as Im sure with 5 vacant NFL head coaching positions now open, you will be offered one if not all the jobs, and wont have time to post here any longer....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Goodbye DeadAhead

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

LOL... with the GM opening in Tampa we also have numerous candidates available here as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

We will see even more posters leave for GM gigs.  I know there are at least 10 guys on the board better than Belichick.  Just print out some threads on here and take them to the job interview as proof.  That's what I'd recommend.  Maybe even a screenshot of your Madden dynasty record.  Wow, 12 straight SBs, any team would take that.  Except the pink hats who will complain that any bum could have gotten 15 straight.  Just don't tell them the difficulty was set to easy.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I was considering the Jets gig...till they resigned Rexy..guess they didn't want team improvement as their priority.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Hey Rusty, can I be your defensive coordinator???

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

As you know everything about everything football - and have told us about what plays you would have run in each situation; I say goodbye as Im sure with 5 vacant NFL head coaching positions now open, you will be offered one if not all the jobs, and wont have time to post here any longer....

+10

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

I was considering the Jets gig...till they resigned Rexy..guess they didn't want team improvement as their priority.

you need a foot fetish to qualify and refuse to kiss rings!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

LOL... with the GM opening in Tampa we also have numerous candidates available here as well.

Say...ummmm..how could I not do as well as the former GM in Tampa did....LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

As well as being an obnoxious loudmouth with chronic oral diarrea

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

The GM in Tampa.... I think there might be a poster or two who could at least do as well

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Actually you should be saying goodbye to the board.  You lost a bet with Rusty on the NE-HOU game last year, and you said you woul leave the board forever if you lost.  The fact that you still post here tells us all we need to know about your integrity...or lack thereof.  Go away liar.  Go find a Jets forum to cry on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

As well as being an obnoxious loudmouth with chronic oral diarrea

So Deadhead has me beat ?

.......JK Rusty

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The Jets organzation's first priority is getting on the NYC sports pages and talk radio ahead of the Giants. Rex is the perfect guy for that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Actually you should be saying goodbye to the board.  You lost a bet with Rusty on the NE-HOU game last year, and you said you woul leave the board forever if you lost.  The fact that you still post here tells us all we need to know about your integrity...or lack thereof.  Go away liar.  Go find a Jets forum to cry on.

Thank you.

If more genuine people called out the trash on this board, threads like this would not exist.

And which of your 15 accounts did this bet happen under Mr. first post 11/23/13????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Thank you.

If more genuine people called out the trash on this board, threads like this would not exist.

And which of your 15 accounts did this bet happen under Mr. first post 11/23/13????

why do you have so many names Rusty ?..............

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

You have got to be kidding me, Iceman.  

no.....not trying to agitate.......everyone says you are Rusty and all the Griswald names....has the arguments got those shut down?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey rusty can I be your GM? I promise I'll put a blind fold on and through darts at random names on a wall...guarantee I won't end up selecting someone like Rasi Dowling! Cheers!

And I'll cover up for when you walk out onto that field drunk on Sundays!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Can you imagine how many emails this guy must have sent to Belichick over the years begging for an internship?  

Sure, after the first few BB starts turning on spam filters and such, but I imagine this guy changes email accounts faster than members of the Taliban.

I wonder what he signs off with too.  Do you think he uses his ESPN handle "Hallowed Hoodie"?   You know, in a creepy stalker sort of way?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Can you imagine how many emails this guy must have sent to Belichick over the years begging for an internship?  

Sure, after the first few BB starts turning on spam filters and such, but I imagine this guy changes email accounts faster than members of the Taliban.

I wonder what he signs off with too.  Do you think he uses his ESPN handle "Hallowed Hoodie"?   You know, in a creepy stalker sort of way?

Yeah - like the Dennis Hopper NIKE commercial character that had Deon Sanders shoe...The commercial so creeped everybody out NIKE had to pull it off the air...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I've thought he's done that stuff for years...probably sent him diagrams of the cover 2 he's gotten off the internet.

Sections
Shortcuts