Goodbye Jerks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

Re: Goodbye Jerks!

In Response to Re: Goodbye Jerks!:
    no bonus to pay all those baby mammas now and fatty was really upset after the game god i love it, now go greenbay
    Posted by will71
    Greenbay is going to loose, get it right 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

In Response to Re: Goodbye Jerks! : Do you know your last(first) Lombardi now officially qualifies as an antique? 42 years and antique tears!
    Posted by pezz4pats
    Shaq, I dont have a trophy, I dont play football. and your wrong Silly, to qualify for an antique is 50 years for an item, automobiles are 25 years...Please learn sir.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: Goodbye Jerks! : Greenbay is going to loose, get it right 
    Posted by DoctorFootball

Going to "loose"? Loose is an adjective. Like Mrs Ryan is really loose. See how to use it properly? Loser.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

""Arrogance-unearned arrogance-humbled is a beautiful thing."

Bravo. Well said. We should see less green trolls in this forum for a while.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: Goodbye Jerks! : OMG your right, my bad... I must have been thinking about your mommy again when I said loose, my gawd what was I thinking... shes such a pigg lol. Thanks for the help Sparky!
    Posted by DoctorFootball

Night Leon. So glad your team lost. 44 more years of pain after 42 years of tears. You'll be dead by then. YOU have been cursed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Jets crash and burn again: http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1424/2011/january/24/madden-steelers-beat-the-hype.html

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Goodbye Jerks! : Going to "loose"? Loose is an adjective. Like Mrs Ryan is really loose. See how to use it properly? Loser.
    Posted by neali

Liked I have said before, you just can't make this stuff up.  

I'd laugh, but then I think about the idea that our tax dollars pay for this troll's bad genes, his relatives and other victims of incest in many different ways.

There is no way this tool holds a job.

Sad and disturbing.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Texas Pat,

Awesome link. Says it all.

If the NFL was a college, the Jets would major in almost.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: Goodbye Jerks! : Liked I have said before, you just can't make this stuff up.   I'd laugh, but then I think about the idea that our tax dollars pay for this troll's bad genes, his relatives and other victims of incest in many different ways. There is no way this tool holds a job. Sad and disturbing.
    Posted by BBReigns

Hey Rusty, how are you doing?
    That dude can't even hang on his gangrenous boards and celebraate a pretty good season. What is with the underdog/leon psychopathology. I think they have no friends in real life.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

I think gas was .26 cents a gallon, the last time Jets won the Superbowl. Wow!
    Posted by bobbysu

Man hadn't landed on the moon, the Beatles were together, Vietnam war had 5 more years, woodstock hadn't happened, the Celtics won 10 of the previous 11 championships, no Kent State students had been shot, Jimmy and Janis were alive...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Goodbye Jerks! : Now this is sad.
    Posted by jesseyeric

you know what makes me sad?......YOU DO YOU JACKWAGON!!!

Sections
Shortcuts