Goodbye Phat Rex

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Goodbye Phat Rex

I imagine we won't be seeing much if any of that doosh for a while. Good riddance. Jets SUCK.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Goodbye Phat Rex

Stay gone this time. How Sweep it is!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I told the tard it was going to be a blowout.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Phat Rex is most likely 1 of the Get-a Lifers Like UD6 that don't work for a living and have no life. It would be nice to think that trolls will go away but it's pretty unlikely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I told the tard it was going to be a blowout.

[/QUOTE]

I am a witness to that statement

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Oh no! My no! I hope Rexy NEVER parts ways with the Jests, the comic relief and jokes are just too easy to come by. If he leaves, they may go get a REAL coach and become a threat!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

That was a good old fashion smack in the mouth. Ten times. Fun to do that in their house!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Dang, I thought you were talking about the Real Fat Rex.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

A probable goodbye also to Mike Genius Tannenbaum, the guy who picked Vernon Gholston, the Sanchize and cornerback Kyle Mini-Me Wilson with first round choices.  Extra credit for paying Tim Tebow $5 million per year.  The verdict is still out on Quinton Motivation Coples but I haven't seen a Jets run defense in a long time.  Just to be fair, I think Muhammad Wilkerson was quite a good pick.

Rex Ryan seems to have lost control of his Super Bowl destiny, his clubhouse, the Jets fans and the New York media. 

We in New England will sincerely miss any New York coach with an uncontrollable desire for feet. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A probable goodbye also to Mike Genius Tannenbaum, the guy who picked Vernon Gholston, the Sanchize and cornerback Kyle Mini-Me Wilson with first round choices.  Extra credit for paying Tim Tebow $5 million per year.  The verdict is still out on Quinton Motivation Coples but I haven't seen a Jets run defense in a long time.  Just to be fair, I think Muhammad Wilkerson was quite a good pick.

Rex Ryan seems to have lost control of his Super Bowl destiny, his clubhouse, the Jets fans and the New York media. 

We in New England will sincerely miss any New York coach with an uncontrollable desire for feet. 

[/QUOTE]

Hilarious!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Gone until next April as predicted, just like last year. Once next years schedule comes out we will know the date he will hang it up for 2013 too.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Come on be fair Phat Rex was the fan who wasn't booing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

Not this Phat Rex, the Less Fat Rex who did the press confrence last night was a sad sight. His line was, "Next year we will be so good that no one will be questioning if I am going to be with the Jets".

Rex no one will be asking because you will not make next year! Oh but I hope you do!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"  It's just a delight finally seeing how Jets trolls can't really babble non-sensically anymore. They were warned numerous times. Numerous times.   I still have no idea how Tannenboob is still employed right now"

Yup. Credit where credit is due- you called this alll along. Nailed it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

We tried to warn jetmangione that this was going to happen but he just wouldn't listen.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts