Goodell is really naive!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Goodell is really naive!

Can't talk about spygate without bringing up the Jimmy Johnson interview where he says that the best signal stealer in the league was working for Tony Dungy. 

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2008/02/23/jimmy-johnson-thinks-spygate-is-overblown/

Heres the excerpt:

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you’re going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

JJ: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

JJ: That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

That is hilarious- the colts coach did the exact same thing belichick did.
    now if only i could find a human size microwave to put ud6 in

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

do patriots fans post with their aluminum foil caps on so that big brother cant read their thoughts or do they take them off as to not risk electrocution?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Do all Jest fans run around saying "WE ALMOST WON SOMETHING!!! WE ALMOST WON SOMETHING!!!   HEY LOOK AT US WE ALMOST DID SOMETHING HERE"

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Whatchutalkinabout  getouttahear whatchugottaproblemwitdat 

See TexasPat you just need to learn "their" language lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

donewannagetnone  whowannago???  I chuckled a little when I read that.

I just think it is funny that the whole NFL/MEDIA/WORLD is out to get the Pats.  The pats never get any breaks or calls for that matter since Bill Polian is on the competition committee add that to Roger Goodell being an intern or low level manager at the Jets and the fix is in!!!!  Forget the fact that the Jets did actually pull the "wall" on punt returns from the pats scheme and we were the ones who were fined.  Forget the fact that the pats were told specifically not to tape the oppositions sidelines and BB refused to follow the specifically outlined rule.  This goes right along with them not sending any players to the NFL play 60 winners in the New England area.  They sent an intern with a video tape lol.  BB days of doing the minimum are coming to an end I hope..If I have to witness one more wet fish handshake or press conference with him looking like he just buried his dog, I would be happy if it was my last.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

*scratches his armpit and smells his finger*

meh....

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

So, Jimmy Johnson credits Marty Schottenheimer’s Kansas City coaching staff with perfecting the technique of filming signals that he used.

But who was on that staff?

Howard Mudd O-Line Coach who JJ says was the best signal stealer in the game,

Bill Cower Defensive Coordinator who recently admitted to stealing signals.

Tony Dungy defensive assistant who worked for Cower,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Goodell is really naive!:
    So Jimmy Johnson credits Marty  Schottenheimer’s Kansas City coaching staff with perfecting the technique of filming signals that he used. But who was on that staff? Howard Mudd O-Line Coach who JJ says was the best signal stealer in the game, Bill Cower  Defensive Coordinator who recently admitted to stealing signals. Tony Dungy defensive assistant who worked for Cower,  
    Posted by bostatewarrior

Bostate...  UD6 and his types are blind to what you wrote here and what has been posted in this string regarding comments made by a significant number of current and former NFL coaches about stealing signals.  AS far as they are concerned, the Patriots were the only team in all of NFL history to have engaged in such nefarious activity!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Bill, I have not posted my opinion anywhere in this thread.  I have only quoted JJ and stated verifiable facts.

Any conclusions drawn from what I have stated would be up to the individual.

I will give this opinion.  You, Bill, are a wise man and the truth leaps off the page at you.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I disagree. What he really is, is a tool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Goodell is really naive!:
    Wendell did not play in that game, wasn't going in after the punt, and thus had no business being where he was on the sidelines per the rule.  So why was he there?  
    Posted by UD6

Wendell did play in the Jets game.

He played 15 games for the Pats this year.

He missed the Browns game

I am not sure where you read he didn't play, but if he played in 15 of the 16 games and the game he did not playin was the Browns game, then he saw action in both games against the Jets.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts