Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Goodell is really naive!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Goodell is really naive!

In Response to Re: Goodell is really naive!:
    In Response to Re: Goodell is really naive! : You know what, you are right.  He did play.  I got my information from the patriots website but missed the blurb at the end.  Here it is. http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=playerbio&bio=33170 It actually doesn't change my point as the play in question was a special teams play and he only played special teams in the game.  It in fact reinforces my point, but I apologize for the mistake.
    Posted by UD6

No, it makes you once again someone who simply says things to help make his "point".

How can I say this - there is nothing on the Patriots website indicating he didn't play in the game though that is what you said. You just spit out a fact like it was on the site. It wasn't. You then lied about it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Re: Goodell is really naive! : go ahead and finish what you wish to say.  No need to be coy.
    Posted by UD6

I did finish what I had to say.  I just stated facts.  Each of us can draw our own conclusions.

Yours may differ from everyone elses.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Goodell is really naive! : Wrong Root, I actually looked it up and missed the note at the end of a sentence.  If it doesn't say he played (which it does and I missed) then he didn't play.  It was a mistake.  It really makes no difference whether or not you believe me.  You found a mistake, called me on it, I looked it up again, found my mistake and apologized for it.  But enough of the diversion.  Ultimately, this specific item makes no difference to the fact that the pats also set a wall.  The player in question was where he should not be, steppped into an area where no player not on the field is allowed in order to trip the gunner.  Divert if you must, but it doesn't change the point of the comment.
    Posted by UD6

Sure, UD, the fact that you made up, well, carp to prove your point has nothing to do with any other so-called points you have made. Because they are valid unto themselves. Because you made them. And you are definitely trustworthy.

At the very least show some of Homer's integrity - "But Marge, you have to believe me. I thought you'd never find out."

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This is a time when I only want to state the facts.  I believe they stand on their own. 

What people make of the facts will tell me something about them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Root, feel free to look up my other facts, as you have the last, then determine whether or not my opinion has basis.  Either that or you can stand on the nugget you've found and spend the rest of the time convincing yourself that my opinion is baseless. 
    Posted by UD6

No need. Just another example of your modus operandi. You are known for this as much as you protest otherwise.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Anybody who works in a business where attorneys routinely get involved in negotiations on both ends knows that, aside from a larger legal bill and overly-wordsmithed language, the result is usually marginally better product than when two motivated parties sit down and talk about things rationally.  I agree with Kraft.  The NFL is a cash cow for the owners and the players.  Don't let the lawyers bollox the whole thing.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Go-to-Hell is the Anti- Christ!

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts