goodell-scheduled-for-gillette-visit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

goodell-scheduled-for-gillette-visit

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4689882/goodell-scheduled-for-gillette-visit

Does anybody know anyone getting in on this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: goodell-scheduled-for-gillette-visit

This could have the makings of something "special". Someone needs to ask him about his incompetence & then others have to keep hammering away with more of the same, Jets preferential tratment, & no cosistency in punishment questions. Make sure to let him know he's lying. Don't let him off the hook. If he runs from it he'll look like a tool, & if he stays to lie he'll look like a bigger tool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Smells like a rat to me.  This is just a PR appearance designed to make him look less like a ****.   Nothing will come of this.  In some way, somehow, he's going to use this event as fodder for why he's not going to punish Alosi.

He comes to bury Caesar, not to praise him.  And I'm sure those questions are going to be screened.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Oh christ, I wish I was there.

I offered to send my uncles and cousins an intemized eries of questions that centered from one big Spygate question, that would have forced Rogie to confess things he didn't want to.

Or, at least make him incredibly uncomfortable. 

Unfortuantely, they aren't getting into this thing.  I would pay to be in there for crying out loud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: goodell-scheduled-for-gillette-visit:
    [QUOTE] He comes to bury Caesar, not to praise him. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

The joke, of course, being that Brutus goes on to praise Caesar at great length after uttering the fabled words.

But seriously . . .  don't expect any great revelations from this session. Not only will questions be screened, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Goody doesn't plant a few "friendlies" in the audience to toss softballs at him, while addressing fans' actual concerns with a prepared statement.

To finish where this post started, this is much ado about nothing . . .   mere smokescreen public relations, unless I miss my guess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It'll be a censored dog and pony show.  I'd heckle the bejesus out of him if I was anywhere near that room, though.

Sections
Shortcuts