Goodell

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Goodell

Entirely possible.  It would not surprise me in the least if the players want some clearer standards and guidelines in the new CBA.  Goodell seems to have the power to make some very arbitrary and inconsistent calls right now.  To make matters worse, he even handles the appeal.  I would think that the players would at least want appeals to be handled by an arbitrator.

I'm going to enjoy this season, because there is no way there is not a lengthy lockout next year.  Maybe the season will start on time, but the offseason is going to be one long s o b.  The Dungy, religion, politics, and Brady/Manning comparison threads will be unbearable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Re: Goodell:
    In Response to Goodell : Really your post was about crying about spygate.  You just can't help yourself.
    Posted by PhatRex

As usual, you add nothing to the conversation.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Goodell : Really your post was about crying about spygate.  You just can't help yourself.
    Posted by PhatRex

That's not how i read his post. it was a good question

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Corky? Posted by russgriswold

LOL, that's about right. good comeback

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by PhatRex

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

PR, they just can't let it go. A personal friend of mine was a Pats' offensive scout back then. I asked him if there was any veracity to the accusations being made. Had no response. Mums the word. I don't give two rats azz about Spygate and I'm not even a fan of the Pats, knowing that that was probably widespread through the league. There had to be more to it than what was led to believe. Why would Goodell's office destroy tapes or transcripts? The severity of BB's transgression makes me wonder. Something stinks about all of this. 

Sections
Shortcuts