Gordon on Talib

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Gordon on Talib

"Josh Gordon on facing Aqib Talib: I’m definitely going to make more plays"

Great Battle, who do u think wins?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Gordon on Talib

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

I think Talib because BB isn't dumb enough to leave a non-100% Talib on Gordon all alone.  the gameplan will likely be focused around Gordon.

I said in the other thread I am not familiar with the Browns very much this year, simply because I have not watched much of their games, but Gordon is clearly the guy.

Bess was a nice add for them, but I think Arrington should be fine on him in the slot.

Finally, if this trick shot 3rd string QB does go, I can't imagine working out very well.

Ah yes, typical.  Already setting the stage for the excuses.  So sad.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Don't mind the troll Russ. His team blows so he spends all his time here trying to bring his misery to us...to answer your question...at least 5 generations or so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

I was hoping Talib said "he's a slouch" haha just kidding,

IMO what makes Talib so good is his blend of physicality speed and length.  Gordon at 6’3 with excellent speed  would be good a great test for Talib.  Too bad he’s hurt, I wish he was 100% and BB left him 1 on 1.  That probably wouldn’t happen anyways, I think BB would give him over the top help either way, not because Talib wouldn’t be up to the challenge but because Gordon is the only big threat Cleveland has.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

I think Talib because BB isn't dumb enough to leave a non-100% Talib on Gordon all alone.  the gameplan will likely be focused around Gordon.

I said in the other thread I am not familiar with the Browns very much this year, simply because I have not watched much of their games, but Gordon is clearly the guy.

Bess was a nice add for them, but I think Arrington should be fine on him in the slot.

Finally, if this trick shot 3rd string QB does go, I can't imagine working out very well.

Ah yes, typical.  Already setting the stage for the excuses.  So sad.

Hey Meadow! It is always amazing to see you (here... away from your 5-7 wonderkids where everything always seems to be.... well, so sad!!!!).

So I guess 9-3 is just not as HAPPY as 5-7? Well, you must feel like a pig in s@#t !

So is it so sad that you think the Browns win this week? Are you REALLY picking the Browns? If not, then the folks here wont find it "so sad". If you are then say it outright if you are girl enough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

josh gordon has turned into a top notch receiver and i don't see talib slowing him down. this guy plays on a bad team with one of the worste QB's yet he has been arguably the best receiver in the NFL this season.

The question is not if Talib will slow him down but if the D, by employing him OR a scheme or both, will slow him down and by how much. If they want to take him away they do not ahve to shut him out, just slow him down. I expect the Pats would be satsified with keeping him under 80 yards and or out of the end zone altogether. But the real question is whether the Pats focus on him or on Campbell or whoever is QB... would bringing more pressure be the best overall D to employ? After all, this is not about fantasy football and stopping a player from achieving stats. It is about winning the bloody game.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Nice call banger. Another spot on analysis. Wrong again. Please take a small break.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

"Josh Gordon on facing Aqib Talib: I’m definitely going to make more plays"

Great Battle, who do u think wins?

Scoreboard wins! Yards and catches asside the team who wins, wins!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I think Talib was hobbled some with the nagging hip. he did a decent job, till Gordon broke loose on the 80 yarder.

Sections
Shortcuts