Gostkowski = Disaster waiting to happen.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Gostkowski = Disaster waiting to happen.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While I agree that last kick was a choke job by someone (kicker,snapper or holder) the previous kick was pretty clutch and the Pats coaching staff could have tried getting it closer with 40 seconds left.

[/QUOTE]

Not as much pressure on that previous kick.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah just keeping the team in the game --no pressure

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The standard Babe omission of one player when assigning blame.

[/QUOTE]

So Rusty, you like Gost as our kicker?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady had an average game. Below his standards, some key drops, but he certainly wasn't the big problem for the offense today.

Why does it always have to be about Brady Rusty?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Ah the childish old rrusty defense.

4 for 5 with 51 and 53 yard kicks.

Meanwhile.....

1 for 3 in the red zone

Third Down Efficiency 5/15 - 33%

But hey everyone contributed to the loss except Brady right? He had good stats the week before.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Meanwhile.....

1 for 3 in the red zone

But hey everyone contributed to the loss except Brady right? He had good stats the week before.

[/QUOTE]

I guess you just think missing game winning kicks BADLY from a very makable distance is okay Rusty. We disagree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady had an average game. Below his standards, some key drops, but he certainly wasn't the big problem for the offense today.

[/QUOTE]

Actually I already said the offense from coaching on down ( several times ). It's you who posts mistakes by everyone except 1. If I really wanted to slap you I'd mention not having a back who can pass block.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's no Adam V. He's good on kickoffs but there is no way I would want him kicking to win a playoff or Superbowl game.

[/QUOTE]

And Adam made a 55 yard Winner ..  SO   we should have paid him     ???  right ??/??????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Meanwhile.....

why do you call him rusty? 

1 for 3 in the red zone

[/QUOTE]

I guess you just think missing game winning kicks BADLY from a very makable distance is okay Rusty. We disagree.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I already said the offense from coaching on down ( several times ). It's you who posts mistakes by everyone except 1. If I really wanted to slap you I'd mention not having a back who can pass block.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody here is saying anybody on the offense is blameless Rusty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

why do you keep calling him rusty? you know that he isn't right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's his way of trying to run from his idiot comments

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's his way of trying to run from his idiot comments

[/QUOTE]

okay got it.. he called me rusty a couple of times lol.. i think he just does it to anyone who disagrees with him on anything. i wish that i could write like rusty though, he seems like a smart guy and knows football but just goes  overboard with being critical of brady.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I have not heard anyone criticize the defense yet so what are you people talking about. Yes they have faced two crappy quarterbacks but last year crappy QB's tore them apart repeatedly. Everyone seems extremely pleased with the defense actually. I am not worried about Brady because he will be fine. The blocked punt, dropped passes, horrible offensive line play and penalties worry me much more than a mediocre Brady performance. If the defense is for real the Pats will be in the hunt at the end and I do not doubt that at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That must be why you have to get beaten on the head just to get you to admit Brady didn't look too good. So you vehemently attack everyone else. Yeah the winning FG was missed. Never mind that the only reason it would have been the winning FG was because he hit 2 50+ yarders. It must really burn you to have to watch the defense and the kicking game keep the win within reach. It almost seems you'd rather have them lose than some aspect of the team that doesn't involve Brady be in the limelight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

From Reiss

"Brady was 3-for-12 for 80 yards on throws of at least 15 yards downfield. He’s 6-for-19 on such throws through the first two games. "

Let's blame it on the receivers (though I doubt Mallet would be worse)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That must be why you have to get beaten on the head just to get you to admit Brady didn't look too good. So you vehemently attack everyone else. Yeah the winning FG was missed. Never mind that the only reason it would have been the winning FG was because he hit 2 50+ yarders. It must really burn you to have to watch the defense and the kicking game keep the win within reach. It almost seems you'd rather have them lose than some aspect of the team that doesn't involve Brady be in the limelight.

[/QUOTE]

The only reason it would have been the winning FG is because Brady drove the team down for a TD pass with 2:06 left.

I haven't said a word praising Brady's play. He was okay, nothing more. But he sure as HELL wasn't the cause of the loss.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only reason it would have been the winning FG is because Brady drove the team down for a TD pass with 2:06 left.

I haven't said a word praising Brady's play. He was okay, nothing more. But he sure as HELL wasn't the cause of the loss.

[/QUOTE]

He's the quarterback isn't he. You know team leader etc etc.

33% red zone and 3rd down efficiency doesn't go in your contribute to the loss column? Why with you does their have to be one official goat for you to point at? Do you have problems with complicated multifaceted things?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Turn on the Jet's game right now if you think you have it bad with Brady having an off game - Sanchez can not hit a single pass...nothing...5 yarder?...3 yarder? Makes no difference. This is a first round pick who just was awarded a 11 million per year contract extension. Trust me we have it good. Real good.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to GS1897's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How do you blame Gostkowski and not blame McDanials for that putrid display of play calling in the last minute? Or Gronkowski for his 2 penalties..

[/QUOTE]

Because I lay more blame on whoever blows the endgame rather than the shortcomings before that. That's what it's about. Put yourself in a position to win, and win it.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  No matter what happened before the FG attempt dosen't mean a thing.  The fact is he still had the chance to win the game if he just did his job.

[/QUOTE

So the offense doesn't do it's job for 58 minutes while the kicker does but it's all the kicker's fault. The game would have gone to OT if.....

[/QUOTE]

Do you actually think BB patted Ghost on the fanny and said "great game kid for nailing those 4 FG" as he tossed him a game ball in the locker room???

Let me tell you how it goes, BB has FG kickers in this week for try outs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

33% red zone and 3rd down efficiency doesn't go in your contribute to the loss column? Why with you does their have to be one official goat for you to point at? Do you have problems with complicated multifaceted things?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Rusty. It must be me. Kicker misses the game winning FG with time expiring and my blaming him for the loss makes me a wild eyed crazy man. Gotcha. Thanks for cluing me in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He blew the "game-winning" field goal with time expiring.

I don't care about the previous four fg's he made.  When it  counted, he choked.

Sure there are all kinds of "ifs" leading up to that one moment/chance but the fact is the game came down to that one play for the win.  He lost the Game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Rusty. It must be me. Kicker misses the game winning FG with time expiring and my blaming him for the loss makes me a wild eyed crazy man. Gotcha. Thanks for cluing me in.

[/QUOTE]

Back to the Rusty act again? What's wrong vaginal itch bothering you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He blew the "game-winning" field goal with time expiring.

I don't care about the previous four fg's he made.  When it  counted, he choked.

Sure there are all kinds of "ifs" leading up to that one moment/chance but the fact is the game came down to that one play for the win.  He lost the Game.

[/QUOTE]

You guys are the biggest bunch of babies ever. All I'm saying is if it hadn't been for the 4 FGs we wouldn't have even been in position to win. Of course it would have gone to OT had it not been for the botched 2 point conversion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever Rusty. I'll let you roll with the insults. I'm sick of hearing the crying about it so I'm not partaking even though I'm far better at it than you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever Rusty. I'll let you roll with the insults. I'm sick of hearing the crying about it so I'm not partaking even though I'm far better at it than you.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah right. You start with the insults then when you get one tossed back you play martyr. Go play with your barbies puzzy.