Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due

They played a solid game and did all of the things I thought they would do.

They put pressure on Brady
    They hit hard
    They created some turnovers
    They hit several long balls
    They made the Patriots play their game.

I'm just happy they made one less play than we did....lol.Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due

F the Ravens

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due:
    F the Ravens
    Posted by DonHa

Agree, 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

They did get their due. A ticket home. I'd like to do better for Suggs but a ticket home tends to shut people up for a while unless it's Rex. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It was the AFCCG and it was against one of the if not the best defense in the AFC. Yes they deserve credit, they did almost as good of a job as possible. However, the mentally tough team played the full 60 minutes and won the game and made the plays when it counted at the very end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Good sportsmanship, Bubba.

That said...F the Ravens is right!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

It's funny but we always seem to beat the Ravens this way. They played good but just not good enough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

hey, it's a great tune up game....cuz whether we face the 49ers or Giants - they're gonna use the same game plan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Can we just sign Benard Pollard? That guy scares me, everytime I see one of our guys around him I cringe. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Absolutely.....the Ravens played their hearts out and the Patriots are the luckiest football team of the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It seems like the last three victories over the Ravens have involved luck and dropped passes, by the Ravens. They are great defensive team who's offense played well today but they could not complete a win where the Pats played very sloppy for most of the game. If anything, the Pats should have blown the Ravens out if they play to their ability. The best team in the AFC won today over the 2nd best team. It does not matter how.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I give Flaco his due - he played well from the 2nd quarter onwards and was probably better than Brady. He put them in a position to win the game but thankfully his wide receiver and then kicker let him down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

It's funny but we always seem to beat the Ravens this way. They played good but just not good enough.
    Posted by Rerun85

u got that right rerun

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

F the Ravens
    Posted by DonHa

F the Ravens,  evermore!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

The Ravens!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due : F the Ravens,  evermore!
    Posted by bostatewarrior

I agree !!! P o o p on the ravens  Bet I can't say p  o o p  yep thought so!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The Ravens didnt make the plays when they had too. Whats the difference of this loss for the Ravens compared to Manning to Tyree's helmet?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

They had 3 turn overs. they should have killed us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

It seems like the last three victories over the Ravens have involved luck and dropped passes, by the Ravens. They are great defensive team who's offense played well today but they could not complete a win where the Pats played very sloppy for most of the game. If anything, the Pats should have blown the Ravens out if they play to their ability. The best team in the AFC won today over the 2nd best team. It does not matter how.
    Posted by ccnsd

i think some of the ravens-patriots games will go down as "classics" because of how close they were...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due : Tells you something about our pathetic Defense.
    Posted by bobbysu

No, I don't think our D is pathetic. They had some positives too. They did play better against the Broncos....but most fans mistakingly thought we had  and elite D after that game. Certainly, that euphoria is now gone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

besides they contained Rice; which is HUGE

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Vinatieri might be avalable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Rice had 21 carries for 67 yard with a long of 12, the D forced flacco to win the game, classic BB gameplan 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts