Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due

The Ravens played the game they needed to play. They made US play the game they wanted to play...and they came up just short...again.  Not easy to watch...

They did a great job and Flacco was pretty darned good in particular.  He played a great game...he did his job.  Their coaches did a good job as well...nothing to sneeze at.  They called a good game and didn't make any big questionable decisions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due:
    I thought the Pats kept giving them chances over and over. They kept giving them sniffs. Balt played well, no doubt, but they weren't great. NE's offense was just abysmal and not a SB caliber offense.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

okay, I'll bite....why did the Patriot Offense have a bad game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

F the Ravens
    Posted by DonHa

This ^^^

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due : Subbing BJGE on and off.   Case closed. Been saying it all year. Pay attention please.

LOL. Case back open. C'mon....the Raven's D had nothing to do with it? Puhleeze.
    Brady may be 7-1 vs. the Ravens at the end of the day, but if u look at Brady's historical performance vs. the Ravens - he clearly has a problem with Raven's pressure and ability to cover.
     That being said, I agree with some of your points in the past regarding the use of running to open up the passing game...and Obie's pathetic playcalling

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

So we pass into man coverage when BJGE is fantastic as a lead back and then benched? Keep in mind, he;s never fumbledin his career and Brady tossed 2 INTs.  Keep digging yourself a bigger hole here. This is why people think you're a troll.

LMAO....riiiiight, the Ravens D had nothing to do with the "poorer" than usual offensive showing by the Patriots. Dude, I agree with you that the Patriots should have run the ball more and Obie sucked at play calling today.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Yes, I am sure you enjoyed the playcalling in SB 42 or last January when Brady throw 35+ times, too. You're barking up the wrong tree, troll.

Riiiiight.....and the fact that the patriots had 3 turnovers to the Ravens 1 turnover was all because law firm didn't get enough touches today. 

LOL....wow.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Yes, that's correct.   2 turnovers were on poor decisions by Brady. Also, one more INT we got lucky on due to a Webb contact penalty. You done now trying to defend Brady?

Where did I say it wasn't Brady's fault. Was it Brady's fault that Woody got stripped cuz the Ravens did a decent job with their ball hawking skills.

The Ravens are #3 in points given up per game.  That had absolutely nothing to do with the "poor" outing by the offense???

Hmmm, talk about being irrational.....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Did you not ask me why the pats offense struggled? BJGE being taken off the field was my answer. I gave you the answer and you still can't admit it.

I would say that Ravens D was a much bigger factor in regards to the offensive struggle today. The Ravens average is about 16 points. The Patriots scored 23.

What you're trying to push is that Law Firms lack of touches was a bigger factor. I don't think so.
    Like I said, I agree with you that the patriots should have run more and that Obie's play calling leaves a lot to be desired.

But, no, I think the Ravens should get a little credit for what they did to the Patriot's offense.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I do think so and predicted it before the game,. Someone said Woodhead would have a big game and I suggested the key is really BJGE because they'd be focusing on a pass rush and pass D. Low and behold, BJGE is great in the first half clearly giving Balt something to look at and they don't use him after that. You lost. You and you're ilk lost. 

LMAO....i don't think so. I said pre-game that the Patriots could not afford to let Brady get harrassed, give up big plays,  and turnovers to the Ravens.

Really? the number 2 overall D has ZERO impact on the Patriot offense?
    some peeps like ganja....u must LOVE it....bwahhhhhaaahahah

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I thiink the Patriots created 3 turnovers.  Both picks were flat STUPID.  The fumble was insane and I was yelling at Woodhead to put the ball away before it even happened.  They played as good a game as they could, we played a fairly poor one and lost some key guys early.  We should have won going away.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I thiink the Patriots created 3 turnovers.  Both picks were flat STUPID.  The fumble was insane and I was yelling at Woodhead to put the ball away before it even happened.  They played as good a game as they could, we played a fairly poor one and lost some key guys early.  We should have won going away.
    Posted by Davedsone

shoulda, coulda...but didn't.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Did someone say Brady was harrassed? lol The O Line was quite good against a supposed top notch D. The guy had all day to throw on 90% of passes, and the reality is, he didn't have a lead back used because O'Brien subbed for it over and over. It is very disturbing to watch apparent adults defend O'Brien and Brady at this rate when we have proof of subpar activity.

umm...where did I defend obie and brady?

In addition, where did I dispute that the patriots could have used a better running game especially w/ no huddle? where did I dispute that Obie's play callling was bad.

All I'm saying is that the Ravens D should be given a lil credit, u don't seem to want to admit that it's hard for most teams to score against the  Ravens.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Hats off to Ray Lewis. he is a man amoung men.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Been waiting for these two to talk about the same thing.....  Are you guys talking to each other?  Or is there a third invisible person here, becasue I can't see where any discussion has happened.

I'll giive the Ravens their due.  They are due to go home and be sad, and watch the SB from home.  That said, it was quite a game to watch, so well played.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Been waiting for these two to talk about the same thing.....  Are you guys talking to each other?  Or is there a third invisible person here, becasue I can't see where any discussion has happened. I'll giive the Ravens their due.  They are due to go home and be sad, and watch the SB from home.  That said, it was quite a game to watch, so well played.
    Posted by HankukSox

nah....it's the same ol' same ol'

I was pretty much agreeing with King that the running game could have been better and the play calling was suspect by Obie, the only difference is that I thought the Ravens played a pretty good game defensively against the patriots offense. No biggie.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

F the Buzzards

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Give The Ravens Their Due : I agree !!! P o o p on the ravens  Bet I can't say p  o o p  yep thought so!!
    Posted by NEGAME2

LOL, good one

Sections
Shortcuts