Gotta Love Nink

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Re: Gotta Love Nink

He's a good, not great, player. I like him, but would really like it if we could get another pass rushing DE to rotate him with.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to Bustify's comment:

He's a good, not great, player. I like him, but would really like it if we could get another pass rushing DE to rotate him with.

Sounds great, Bustchise.

Ugh, this again. I'm tired of telling you the truth and having you refuse to push aside your obsession...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Seems to me BB is trying really really hard to replace him.  That said, hopefully he has improved his game and has an all pro year while leading us to another Super Bowl victory.  I wish him and every player on the team the best this coming year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Sounds great, Bustchise.

he's the greatest player ever. BB has him on his team. anyone that disputes the fact that BB is a god is a troll...so says the jerker in chief Crusty Trombone

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Seems to me BB is trying really really hard to replace him.  That said, hopefully he has improved his game and has an all pro year while leading us to another Super Bowl victory.  I wish him and every player on the team the best this coming year.

100% 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Typical Billy B player.  Not very good but kept around because Billy sees something in him.

He doesn't suck like a vacuum but he isn't really good either. 

probably wouldn't be playing much on any other team.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

^^LOL above with Bustchise using Fletcherbrook to agree with the moron TCal, the latter calling NInkovich "Dink".

Then, he signs out as Fletcherbrook and in as Uncle Rico to downplay Ninkovich who is every bit as good as Mike Vrabel was here.

Yes, BB also tried to get rid of Vrabel and he was only average. LMAO

I remember telling people how good Vrabel was back in 2003 and how he was underrated.  It wasn't accepted how good he was until years later.

A Jets fan delirious jealousy of Pats players is a joy to watch.

I told you many times already that I mostly spend time and post on a bigger Patsfan forum, one that you would be humiliated, chewed up and spit out on.  You couldn't hack it there. 

I come here to contribute a bit and pick on you. 

You can't take the fact that I humiliated you and called your bluff by posting pics of me and my fine girl. 

You're  jealous.

You can't even get a girl.

Bwahahahahaha! 

Pretending others are bustchise act is getting old.  That's all you got, chump.

I own your sorry soul.

Your jealousy is delicious.

Bwahahahahaha!

Now bring out your smell melly character and attack me why don't ya?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I've never really loved the idea of Nink as my starting DE. I like him as a rotational player. I like his hustle and over-achievements, but we need better to become an elite defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

By the way, I really do enjoy the chick fights and hair pulling....keep it up, it's quite entertaining.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

I've never really loved the idea of Nink as my starting DE. I like him as a rotational player. I like his hustle and over-achievements, but we need better to become an elite defense.

Yeah I agree. I guess we could do worse - certainly - but too me he is a guy who is just your typical front seven player...nothing special...does his job ok...has some good games...has some poor ones, but you are always on the lookout for something better. You can't have all pros at every position, which is why I don't have problem with Nink.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

And what forum is this?  LOL

Your fake girlfriends that you literally post photos of here (the board is still laughing hysterically about this by the way), don't count as getting laid or having relations with a woman.

Get to a college for a chance to have a clue, Situation.

Any wifebeaters on sale this week?

All alone aren't you Reach around Russ!

Last I remember everyone was laughing at you and your jealousy! 

You never had a woman have you.

Bwahahahaha!

Which forum? 

Only the biggest one around. 

As much time as you spend on the computer every day you never heard of the site Pasfans.com?

You would be a huge joke there.

A bigger joke then you are here.

Wife beaters?  I don't own any. 

Apparently you don't know what they are.

I would hate to see your closet. 

Let me guess, it's a closet full of polyester and pocket protectors.

Bwahahahahaha!

You find a job yet?

Grandma still making her soup for you?

How sad.

Tuck her into bed yet?

Bwahahahahaha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I like Nink.  Great player? Hardly.  Solid with a great motor?  Yep.  If they upgrade the position, great.  If not, then I'm ok with him out there so long as they can reduce his reps and Jones' reps this year.  Both played entirely too many last year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If you're a Patriots fan and you don't like Rob Ninkovich, then you're really not a Patriots fan.  Very good player and epitomizes the Patriot Way. Very happy we have him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

".....I come here to contribute a bit and pick on you....." 

[End Quote]

Do the forum a favor and don't come here then. You contribute nothing, and are repeatedly bludgeoned by Rusty. Forum would be much better without you and your several alter egos.

[object HTMLDivElement]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

".....I come here to contribute a bit and pick on you....." 

[End Quote]

Do the forum a favor and don't come here then. You contribute nothing, and are repeatedly bludgeoned by Rusty. Forum would be much better without you and your several alter egos.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Who are you little man? 

You don't add to this place.

Why don't you leave?

People don't like you here anymore.

Alter egos?   Looks like mr. reach around has you fooled.

Not surprising, you seem like you share a brain.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

If you're a Patriots fan and you don't like Rob Ninkovich, then you're really not a Patriots fan.  Very good player and epitomizes the Patriot Way. Very happy we have him.

Getting two backbreaking penalties in the Super Bowl is the epitome of a pats player?? He is just as responsible if not more than welker for losing that game but one guy gets a pass and the other gets flayed around here...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Getting two backbreaking penalties in the Super Bowl is the epitome of a pats player?? He is just as responsible if not more than welker for losing that game but one guy gets a pass and the other gets flayed around here...

You're a Jets fan.  What do you know?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

nink is very solid, nothing more nothing less. BB knows he's not an All-Pro hence why he's been looking for sub rushers but he also knows that Nink does help a ton too

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Solid player who makes the most with the talent he has. Still good to see Collins and Hightower brimming with potential.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

You're a Jets fan.  What do you know?

Typical comeback from someone with no response. Keep it up, Dexter Morgan.

Sections
Shortcuts