Gotta love Spikes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Gotta love Spikes!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/social_assets/nfl/2012_Postseason/Divisional_Round/NEvsHOU/Spikes1stdownDance.gif

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Gotta love Spikes!

what's funny is Foster coming up and shaking his head. Literally laughing out loud.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/social_assets/nfl/2012_Postseason/Divisional_Round/NEvsHOU/Spikes1stdownDance.gif

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I love the passion and attitude this guy brings.  I think Talib adds a little confidence also.  It's good for the D to play with a little bit of swagger.

BTW, that should have been a fumble.  Refs blew the whistle way too early.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The problem I had with that.....Nobody knew who had the ball...and he was already celebrating

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The problem I had with that.....Nobody knew who had the ball...and he was already celebrating

[/QUOTE]

The problem I had, Rocky, was that it didn't matter who had the ball, LOL!

Just one of the worst officiating calls I have ever seen in a playoff game...thankfully, it didn't affect the outcome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You assume he didn't see Vince wrap it up...  you should be saying you have an issue with the refs blowing the whistle way to early.  I believe it was hern who lost a fum,ble this year ona  similar call.  I really feel the refs were trying to keep this game close.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

That is just halarious. I have no problem with this, Its just spikes tryin to have some fun. And with that helmet on and the visor it just adds that little extra.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hes a star in his own show and there are no commercials :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

what's funny is Foster coming up and shaking his head. Literally laughing out loud.

[/QUOTE]

agreed that was wortht a laugh. i wish someone giffed that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I love the passion and attitude this guy brings.  I think Talib adds a little confidence also.  It's good for the D to play with a little bit of swagger.

BTW, that should have been a fumble.  Refs blew the whistle way too early.

[/QUOTE]

+

and 

+

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

jsut before this he was looking at teh pats palyer with the ball, then signaled to teh corwd it wsa out ball then did this

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I like what Spikes brings to the team and the game.  Probably the worst call of the game by the officials.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Love that guy is on Patriots!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

That was a horrible call. Even the annoucers watching in slow-mo said that was a quick whistle, in SLOW-MO!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love that guy is on Patriots!!

[/QUOTE] The guy has done  sh-it the last two games!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

400 pound Vince fell on ball...I dont care HOW big a pile is on top of him, Vince isnt going to lose it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

one reason why it was terrible is if the runner broke free instead of fumbling it would have been allowed. Do not think the whistle had stopped the play, if the forward progress was really stopped there needs to be a whistle!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Two calls bugged me this one mainly because the guy who called Forward progress was away from the play. The second was wit 2 seconds left. They did the replay band the announcers said you could hear the whistle and that is why they got 2 secs. However the replay clearly shows the whistle came at 0.00 time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Btw did you see Mayo yelling at Spikes on the pass TD to Foster. You could see Mayo telling it was his man and he should have know it was an inside play. Spikes blew the assignment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Btw did you see Mayo yelling at Spikes on the pass TD to Foster. You could see Mayo telling it was his man and he should have know it was an inside play. Spikes blew the assignment.

[/QUOTE]

Yep saw that

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Spikes dance beats the hell out of a finger wag