GOTTA LOVE the PATRIOTS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

They sure keep the NFL interesting!!! and the media moguls are peeing themselves, second guessing if Belichick made the right decision. and that includes you Rodney and Teddy!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: GOTTA LOVE the PATRIOTS!!

In Response to GOTTA LOVE the PATRIOTS!!:
    [QUOTE]They sure keep the NFL interesting!!! and the media moguls are peeing themselves, second guessing if Belichick made the right decision. and that includes you Rodney and Teddy!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

The media has the power of hindsight, so naturally their smarter than anyone ha.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Seems they're the team everyone loves to hate.

....nice picture GAME

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Quick thought - Why is it that the Patriots are the measuring stick for all teams in the NFL?  In other words, if your team can get by the Patriots, you have a great chance of making and succeeding in the playoffs.  Am I wrong in this observation?

Nobody, but absolutely nobody, wants to meet the New England Patriots in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: GOTTA LOVE the PATRIOTS!!:
    [QUOTE]Seems they're the team everyone loves to hate. ....nice picture GAME
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

Thanks Harley, glad you like my Brady shirt!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

[QUOTE]Quick thought - Why is it that the Patriots are the measuring stick for all teams in the NFL?  In other words, if your team can get by the Patriots, you have a great chance of making and succeeding in the playoffs.  Am I wrong in this observation? Nobody, but absolutely nobody, wants to meet the New England Patriots in the playoffs.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are wrong.  The Pats are 6-3.  That's a crappy measuring stick by any standard in any sport.  The Bengals would be a better measuring stick than the Patriots.  Oh, and I'd LOVE to host the Pats in the playoffs.  Colts played a horrible game (two picks, dropped passes, blown coverages, etc) got down by 17 points and still won.  Your Pats no longer scare anyone.  Sorry.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Am I wrong in this observation? Nobody, but absolutely nobody, wants to meet the New England Patriots in the playoffs.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

You are 100% correct. This is why we had more colts dolts on the site today than any other time. They are afraid of what they saw last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to GOTTA LOVE the PATRIOTS!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOTTA LOVE the PATRIOTS!! :   Am I wrong in this observation? Nobody, but absolutely nobody, wants to meet the New England Patriots in the playoffs. Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE] You are 100% correct. This is why we had more colts dolts on the site today than any other time. They are afraid of what they saw last night.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Ok - Gumby, please explain your correlation between colts fans being here today more than any other time AND being afraid of what they saw last night or not wanting to face pats in the playoffs.

Looking forward to your leap here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Amen the Love.  Any team that plays the Pats takes it to another level.  Two other teams beat the Pats, and they have been reeling ever since - Jets and Broncos.  Now while I do believe the Colts will eek out the #1 seed, I am just as interested to see how they respond after this game, as I am the Pats.  They are at Baltimore, at Houston, play a resurgent Titans team, and have a few other interesting games before this season is all said and done.  It is fun having the BULLSEYE on our backs.