Grab Larry Johnson now!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

Grab Larry Johnson now!!!

Larry Johnson is having major problems with the Kansas City Chiefs..If we grabbed him now he would definetly cure all our running back isssues immediately...Kansas City is obligated financially to him this year so I am sure
    the financial end would be reasonable....He is so anxious to break out and prove himself its unbeleivable....He would have a major positive effect on our running game we haven't had since Corey Dillon !! He would be a great pick-up !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Re: Grab Larry Johnson now!!!

Did KC release him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

bout time we get a real runner

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Do you really want a guy like him on the team? This isn't Corey Dillon or Moss, with cheeky little epsiodes. Dude slaps women around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: Grab Larry Johnson now!!!:
    Do you really want a guy like him on the team? This isn't Corey Dillon or Moss, with cheeky little epsiodes. Dude slaps women around.
    Posted by zbellino

Yeah, yeah let's get him....then we have a raving homophobic chick beater in our backfield. I don't think Mrs. Kraft would go along with this one....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

Johnson is another Lawrence Phillips. The only thing keeping him out of prison is his athletic ability, which has diminished greatly. Larry Johnson is more interested in hitting women than opposing linebackers. The guy's a real loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clifford987. Show clifford987's posts

flip781and jiminycricket have not done do diligence, L T is trouble not worth bothering with.  Also, the Pat's are no longer blessed with a seasoned locker room like the past five plus years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Grab Larry Johnson now!!! : he isnt going anywhere. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/31/larry-johnson-chiefs-reach-settlement/
    Posted by mosseffect43

doesnt mean they wont release him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Grab Larry Johnson now!!! : doesnt mean they wont release him.
    Posted by poopsteo
    anything is possible,but this late in the season,makes it unlikely.some teams like to punish players by keeping them around.especially if its gonna cost them money one way,or the other.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Are you kidding? Hey let`s grab pacman while we`re at it. No way in he** do we need this piece of cr*p on this team.Not to mention that he`s washed up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Dude, A few years ago this guy didn't want Dick Vermeil around because he said he didn't like a white guy telling him what to do...His words, not mine!!! That's why he was so happy with Herm Edwards coming to the team. I wonder how he felt after Edwards destroyed another playoff team like he did to the Jets. Corey Dillon had attitude problems with a losing team but this guy is a hater. We really just need Fred Taylor back and we should have that by week 11 or 12 heading into the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

This is the stupidest post ever. Larry Johnson would cure all our running back needs... WOW

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

This is the stupidest post ever. Larry Johnson would cure all our running back needs... WOW
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan

I'm glad to see most of the Patriot fans want nothing to do with Larry Johnson. He's bad news! Doesn't deserve to be playing in the NFL. Everything is all about him! His father who coaches at Penn State was quoted as saying, "That's not the way he was taught, when we raised him."  Completly different than Randy Moss. Moss just wanted to win, and that's why he's fit in well with the Pat's. Larry Johnson's is all about 'I', not team. I wouldn't want him in Pittsburgh. And if Big Ben has an 'out of court settlement' with the woman who accused him of rape, he will lose my support very fast! To me, that's just an admission of guilt!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Grab Johnathan Dwyer in the 2010  Draft (2nd round). Less baggage and less mileage. Or Garrotte Blount in the 4th round...discipline issues won't be a problem with Belichick, Brady and Moss around. Point is, while LJ would have far too many issues, these kids would have a clean slate with the Pats. Either way, the Pats have a pass first offense and when Taylor and Morris are healthy the running game will improve.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

He's shot anyway.  Probably wouldn't offer much more on the field then Sammy or Taylor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

we could use his but the krafts would never pay a guy with an attitude like his.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Grab Larry Johnson now!!!:
     Larry Johnson is having major problems with the Kansas City Chiefs..If we grabbed him now he would definetly cure all our running back isssues immediately...Kansas City is obligated financially to him this year so I am sure the financial end would be reasonable....He is so anxious to break out and prove himself its unbeleivable....He would have a major positive effect on our running game we haven't had since Corey Dillon !! He would be a great pick-up !!
    Posted by flip781

Yeah, great idea, a malcontent criminal who has burned every bridge he ever crossed and oh yeah, can't play anymore, but has a big name and a bigger ego.  Have you watched him play this year?  He makes the "RB formerly known as Jamal Lewis" look explosive.  That giant fork sticking out of his back isn't coming out because he puts on a different uni.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

[QUOTE]flip781and jiminycricket have not done do diligence, L T is trouble not worth bothering with.  Also, the Pat's are no longer blessed with a seasoned locker room like the past five plus years.
    Posted by clifford987[/QUOTE This forum and flip781 are supposed to be about winning football games and discussions and suggestions on how to on how to
    acheive that on the football field !!! Unlike yourself I don't judge people on what they do off the field....There are a lot of things these football players get involved in simply cause they're celebrities and are exposed to it
    ...Many more. than Johnson are also guilty but are not caught !!.......If that is a concern for you though...the Pats can add a conduct clause into the contract.....That should thrill you and Mrs. Kraft and satisfy your concerns !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

Posted by MaritimePatsFan

Stay in the water till you can find a run-away dolphin that can help you with an  intelligent rebuttal !!! I  KNOW  if the Patriots aquired Larry Johnson he would have a major positive impact over the present offense !! I am talking about the man's obvious football talent between the white lines where it counts !!! For someone like yourself  who would call this suggestion stupid all I can say is you better stick with badmitton and water polo causeyou know zero about football !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OH, sure.  a malcontent loose cannon tweeting homophone misogynist tempermental over the hill immature overpaid whiner who runs to get a grievance filed everytime someone looks at him crosseyed.  Nice personnel move, there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

lol HOMOPHOBE, not HOMOPHONE.  homophone would be ok.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

OH, sure.  a malcontent loose cannon tweeting homophone misogynist tempermental over the hill immature overpaid whiner who runs to get a grievance filed everytime someone looks at him crosseyed.  Nice personnel move, there.
    Posted by Davedsone

You forgot racist. He can spew junk like "I don't want to take orders from a white guy" and nobody bats an eye. Can you imagine the outrage if a white player said that about a black coach?

Larry Johnson just proves my point: Most professional athletes are not good people. All that money and a complete lack of acountability since they were old enough to excell at whatever sport they play corrodes character. Unlike others, Larry Johnson is just such a complete sc@mbag it's impossible for him to hide it.

Yeah, I think we are all set with that loser. If we are going to sign some washed up criminal, why not pick up Marvin Harrison? How pissed would Colts fans be if we walked into Indy with Marvin Harrison at the third reciever spot? Laughing  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

wouldn't even consider the thought!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Grab Larry Johnson now!!!:
     Larry Johnson is having major problems with the Kansas City Chiefs..If we grabbed him now he would definetly cure all our running back isssues immediately...Kansas City is obligated financially to him this year so I am sure the financial end would be reasonable....He is so anxious to break out and prove himself its unbeleivable....He would have a major positive effect on our running game we haven't had since Corey Dillon !! He would be a great pick-up !!
    Posted by flip781

Our Front line can't make a hole for Maroney, what makes you think that they can for LJ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Grab Larry Johnson now!!! : Our Front line can't make a hole for Maroney, what makes you think that they can for LJ?
    Posted by m1020us
        I think our front line can open a hole...
    they just can't hold it long enough for the back to stutter-step for 5 seconds wondering which way he can go where he's least likely to get hurt hurt !!

Sections
Shortcuts