Grab Larry Johnson now!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Grab Larry Johnson now!!!

In Response to Re: Grab Larry Johnson now!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grab Larry Johnson now!!! :     I think our front line can open a hole... they just can't hold it long enough for the back to stutter-step for 5 seconds wondering which way he can go where he's least likely to get hurt hurt !!
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]

Yeah because Morris, Maroney, Green-Ellis, Faulk and Taylor all run the same way. The O-line is not a good run blocking line, besides Mankins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no, no, no. too late in the season for a reclamation project

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

yea that or he is washed up from all his years touching the ball over 300 times a season and is not worth a roster spot. He has done nothing to show he still has it. When was the last time he had a good game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/09/chiefs-will-be-cutting-larry-johnson/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

having depth never hurts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I'm just salivating over his 2.7 yards per carry.....no thank you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Don't like the guy..If he can play better than what we had I guess I could put up with him but everytime he ran the ball I would be thinking about him saying he "Doesn't like White Coaches telling him what to do"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/10/source-keep-an-eye-on-the-pats-and-larry-johnson/

it might happen.