Grade Patriots vs. Falcons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Grade Patriots vs. Falcons

Offense: B- (I can safely say that the problem is not as much Brady, as it is the WRs, especially Galloway. Fred Taylor finally showing us what he's got! Still needs improvement in the red zone)

Defense: B+ (At the beginning I thought "Great here we go again", but to my surprise the D was the best it has been in a while, even without Wilfork. Good job)

Special Teams: A (I read this somewhere so I can't take credit for it, but someone said that Gostkowski is the Pats MVP right now, and its completely true, they have been the most consistant thing in the past 3 games.)

Coaching: B+ (I still have not been blown away by Bill's play calling but a win is still a win. I also like the decision to go for it on 4th and inches and then 4th and 3.)

Overall: B+ (A nice bounce back game for the Pats, if the the D can keep it up and just let Brady and the WRs get insync and the teams goood to go!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Grade Patriots vs. Falcons

Offense: A-

Defense: B
    Special Teams: A
    Coaching: A-
    Overall: A-

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

B for defense?? What more could you possibly have wanted from them?  Holding the Falcons offense (which is VERY good) to 10 points without the 2 BEST players (Mayo and Wilfork) is flat out outstanding.  A+.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: Grade Patriots vs. Falcons:
    [QUOTE]B for defense?? What more could you possibly have wanted from them?  Holding the Falcons offense (which is VERY good) to 10 points without the 2 BEST players (Mayo and Wilfork) is flat out outstanding.  A+.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]
                                                   I AGREE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

[QUOTE]Offense: A- Defense: B Special Teams: A Coaching: A- Overall: A-
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
     How people be giving these Defense a B+ or lower? The Falcons where 9 point favorites in most papers and the D minus big 
    Vince held them to 10 total points and none in the second half! Give credit where credit is do. The offense should have had at least 35 points. They had at least 5 or more trips in the red zone and had only one TD to show for it until Brady hit a 25 yarder to Baker. I was yelling at the TV more when the O was out then when the D was out. "A" for the D for shutin' down Tony Gonzalez, Mighty Matt and the run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grade Patriots vs. Falcons :  How people be giving these Defense a B+ or lower? The Falcons where 9 point favorites in most papers and the D minus big  Vince held them to 10 total points and none in the second half! Give credit where credit is do. The offense should have had at least 35 points. They had at least 5 or more trips in the red zone and had only one TD to show for it until Brady hit a 25 yarder to Baker. I was yelling at the TV more when the O was out then when the D was out. "A" for the D for shutin' down Tony Gonzalez, Mighty Matt and the run.
    Posted by crasian[/QUOTE]   Good Post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Grade Patriots vs. Falcons:
    [QUOTE]Offense: B- (I can safely say that the problem is not as much Brady, as it is the WRs, especially Galloway. Fred Taylor finally showing us what he's got! Still needs improvement in the red zone) Defense: B+ (At the beginning I thought "Great here we go again", but to my surprise the D was the best it has been in a while, even without Wilfork. Good job) Special Teams: A (I read this somewhere so I can't take credit for it, but someone said that Gostkowski is the Pats MVP right now, and its completely true, they have been the most consistant thing in the past 3 games.) Coaching: B+ (I still have not been blown away by Bill's play calling but a win is still a win. I also like the decision to go for it on 4th and inches and then 4th and 3.) Overall: B+ (A nice bounce back game for the Pats, if the the D can keep it up and just let Brady and the WRs get insync and the teams goood to go!)
    Posted by HipHopHooray[/QUOTE]

Gotta disagree with you a little.

Offense = C.  They didn't do particularly well in Red Zone.
    Defense = B+ for carrying the team today.
    Special Teams = Still gave up some yards on returns, but Ghost sent one deep w/ no return.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

Offense B-
    Defense B+
    Special Teams B
    Coaching B+

Overall B on the plus side

The offense control the ball for most of the game but there are still some execution issues.  Brady is still missing receivers and the receivers are not running the routes (i.e. Joey stops running in the end zone)  The O line played very well but then again The Falcons also play a containment style of defense.  The running game was solid.  The offense still has a lot of work to do like scoring touchdowns when they get in the redzone.

The defense played very well again.  They shut down a very strong Atlanta running game, did a much better job dropping back into coverage and also contained Gonzales.   Right now the defense is the best unit on the team.

Other than the long kickoffs by Gostkowski and his filed goals and special teams was good but not  impressive.

Next week we play  the Ravens which will be a real test fo the offense.

dboss

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

it's kinda funny when people critique other peoples subjective grades as if their subjective grades are better.

F'in Priceless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Hey Kmax if you don't like it don't post here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Hey  Kmax  if you don't like it don't post here.
    Posted by HipHopHooray

Your not that bright are you?  You obviously have no clue what I said.  Next time I'll type slower for your benefit.